Worth Solving {Dylan O'Brien}

Da AintThatDevine

Genesis and Dylan started talking over a wrong number but something compelled them to keep the calls going. A... Altro

*Disclaimer*
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
For You, With Love

Chapter Four

23.5K 537 318
Da AintThatDevine

4.

{Dylan's P.O.V.}

"Are you serious? You met her!" Holland squealed, her strawberry blonde hair bouncing as she did. "That's so amazing!" 

"Aye, Dyl!" Daniel rounded the corner, his accent reminding me of Genesis. "New mystery girl, huh? Who is it?" 

"It's his phone pal from England!" Holland told Daniel brightly, "They finally met yesterday! Isn't that cute?" 

"Adorable." Daniel teased, "But how long has it been since you started talking? It seems you've spoken about her for ages." 

"Four months," And a day. 

"Did she just come for holiday or something?" Crystal appeared from across the room, distancing herself from Daniel. 

Holland shot me a look not to bring it up. 

"She's studying at UCLA this year, actually. I didn't understand why she asked me how California was that first day we talked, but it turned out she'd been looking at the programme since April.  

"Isn't your house close to campus?" Tyler Posey walked out from makeup, already into the conversation. 

"About ten minutes, I think." All of them gave me a curious look, "What! I dropped her off last night," 

"After what?" Tyler Hoechlin wiggled his eyebrows at me, his leather jacket from costuming in his hand for the scene we were about to film. 

I rolled my eyes, "After the paps cleared off. We were at an ice cream place and someone sold me out." 

"Ice cream for a first date? Really, Dylan." Crystal teased, Daniel's face abruptly turning before he acted like nothing had happened. 

"It wasn't a date! We're not dating!" I glanced around the group, the looks on their faces didn't agree. 

If I was with Gen, there's no way in hell i'd deny it. 

"Well, whatever the case is," Holland broke the silence. 

"When do we get to meet her?" Crystal jumped in, finishing Holland's sentence like normal. 

"I'm planning on bringing her here to Atlanta this weekend..." I rubbed the back of my neck, "She told me that she was a fan of Teen Wolf before she even knew it was me, so, I thought-" 

"You're bringing her to the set to meet us!" Posey said happily, a huge smile on his face.  

"I feel like a proud dad right now," Hoechlin said, patting my back as he pretended to get teary-eyed. 

"Come on guys! She's not my girlfriend!" 

"Guys," Jeff poked his head into our main lounge area, "We're ready for you on set."  

As everyone moved towards the set, Holland poked at my chest. "Not yet, atleast."  

And personally, I was praying that she was right.

***

"Wait, stay on the phone while you watch!" I insisted, England mentioning that she had to go because of a new Teen Wolf episode on. 

"Are you sure?" England asked questionably, a laugh in her voice. "It's typically just me screaming at the telly and furiously crying over how attractive the cast is." 

I grinned and shook my head. If we ever met, i'd take her to meet everyone. Maybe even a house party after. I think she'd love that.  

"I'm sure." I've never actually listened to someone watch an episode they hadn't seen before. "It'll be an interesting experience." 

"Okay, okay." England caved. "And I don't care if you find this incredibly mad, but I have to go put on my Beacon Hills jumper." 

"What number is it?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, curious of her choice. 

"Twenty-four. Why?" That was Stiles' number. 

I grinned widely, "No reason. Just curious." 

England hesitated, "You're smiling. Why are you smiling?" 

Shit. How'd she know? "Huh, oh." What am I supposed to do? "It's just that, it's incredibly mad." I shut my eyes, hoping that she hadn't caught me. 

"Ha. Ha." England said sarcastically. 

"Oh, come on, England! You know you love me!"  

"I know," England grumbled, "Now shush, it's starting."

***

"Oi! Took you long enough, America!" Genesis picked up on the second ring and falsely yelled at me. 

"I know, I know, Sorry. I'm in Atlanta, we just finished up filming for today." I ran my fingers through my hair and rolled my eyes at Tyler's suggestive eyebrow wiggles. "How's your dorm?" 

"It's nice, odd view of the quad though. Plus the bed is a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise, it's all lovely." But something was clearly bothering Genesis. 

"And the roommate?" I questioned, grabbing my backpack and heading for the front of the building.  

Gen laughed with an unsettled tone. "Well...yeah. Horrific." 

I stood a little straighter, knowing that tone in her voice. "What's wrong?" 

"She's just," Gen laughed and scoffed at the same time, "complicated." She blew out a heavy breath, "I think I may have made a mistake of leaving Oxford." 

"I strongly disagree," I stated, hailing a cab outside the studio. "I'll be back in LA in a few hours. I'll pick you up and you can stay at mine so you don't have to be around, at least for tonight, that shitty roommate of yours." 

"Dylan, you don't hav-" 

"Can you get off that damn phone?" A door opened and shut from Gen's side, "I don't want to hear your annoying accent, bible girl." 

"I'm gonna go, Dylan." Genesis said quietly. 

"Wait, Gen. Remember," If that was her roommate, i knew that Gen would be having an anxiety attack in two seconds. "Get out of there if you need to, okay?" I slid into the first yellow cab that pulled up. "I'll be there in a few hours and i'll get you out of there." 

"Okay." Gen agreed in her defeated tone, "See you then." 

I put my phone into my pocket, "Airport, please."

{Genesis' P.O.V.}

"Dylan, then?" His voice was curious and soft through the call. 

I shut my eyes and breathed out, "Why'd you call me? We said we wouldn't-" 

"I heard him say your name, then he was trying to calm you down from one of your attacks. If your picture all over the internet didn't prove to me it was you, that sure did." His voice fell to concern, "Why were you having an attack?" 

"My roo- wait, no. I'm not doing this." I ran my fingers through my hair, "Just, this is going to give me one." 

"Come on, Genny." He said quietly, "It can't be that bad to talk to me." 

"It's been years!" I said angrily, "We havn't spoken since the day after and you just up an ring me? Just hearing your voice brings back every damn memory." 

"You think I don't get that too, Gen? You're not the only one, here." He huffed, "I know what we agreed on, but I just thought that since Dylan is bringing you over to 'meet the cast', which includes me, that it made it null and void." 

"Maybe you thought wrong." I rubbed between my eyes. I hadn't fully thought out going with Dylan to location. 

"Seeing is going to be a lot more painful than hearing, love." He hesitated, "Does Dylan even know?" 

"Not really, no." Dylan knew only roughly the cause of my attacks, not the full reason. 

"Look. I'm not the bad guy here, Genny. I'm not going to say anything, but it's just that I think at least someone will sense tension." I could tell he was running his fingers through his hair, an old habit of his. 

"Well," I manned up, "Looks like we'll both just have to be actors, Daniel."

~~

A/N: We've got a bit of history behind Daniel and Genesis! Tell me what you thought of the chapter! Xx -Melissa

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.1K 2 1
"Just because things are falling apart doesn't mean they'll never be put back together." Chloe Pierce has a mixed-up past. She's built walls around h...
287K 6.9K 22
𝑰'𝑴 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑪𝑯-𝑪𝑯-𝑪𝑯-𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑹𝒀 𝑩𝑶𝑴𝑩!🍒 "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱? 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝘩�...
613K 14.8K 34
COMPLETED trust fall. 2022. oc x bradley bradshaw.
13.6K 281 43
"is your elevator running?" "yeah" "well you better catch it" "uh who is this?" "it's rose dummy." or in which rose espinosa prank texts daniel seavey