Love Truly II : Ecstasy

StrippedCocainee_ द्वारा

Sequel to 'Love Truly' READ LOVE TRULY BEFORE READING .. A couple years has passed . The ecstasy of seeing th... अधिक

Chapter One : Nightmares
Chapter Two : Overthinking
Chapter Three : Dominance
Chapter Four : Abuse
Chapter Five : Concerned
Chapter Six : Shy Ink
Chapter Seven : Confrontation
Chapter Eight : The Sequence
Chapter Nine : Easy Love
Chapter Ten : Resemblance
Chapter Eleven : Cover Up
Chapter Thirteen : Drunken Truth
Chapter Fourteen : Guilty
Chapter Fifteen : Quirky
Chapter Sixteen : Dumb Choices
Chapter Seventeen : Arielle Knows
Chapter Eighteen : Elegant Event
Chapter Nineteen : My Ecstasy
Chapter Twenty : Uncle Marion
Chapter Twenty One : Repulsive
Chapter Twenty Two : Hisan's Trigger Finger
Chapter Twenty Three : Apologetic
Chapter Twenty Four : Forever With You

Chapter Twelve : Been Searching For You

1.6K 117 59
StrippedCocainee_ द्वारा

Life been neutral for me . The twins started back going to school and I've been going back to work . The doctors say that Bracen will be coming home in a month or so . Marion and I haven't been speaking to each other much but he even started back being active with the kids like getting them up in the morning and taking them to school and picking them up . He been home more often as well even though he tends to his phone most of the time . He even been going to visit Bracen .

I've even spoken to my 'mother'. She been so hype to speak to me . We've talked to each other as if we known each other for years . She's ready to come back into my life but I don't know if I can accept her . We still haven't talked about why I haven't been in her care . We're meeting today and she wanted me to bring my kids but I refused . Let us talk and converse where our lives went to before I bring my kids into this . What really broke my heart was when she asked about Amber . I made up a lie and rushed off the phone .

I have less than an hour until I meet her at the park .

I typed on my computer making an arrangement for a wedding that's planned in the spring . I love doing things like this . It gives me ideas on how my wedding will be .. whenever I find my husband of course .

I texted Jessica and told her to come into my office because I didn't feel like speaking through the speaker . She came thirty minutes later , wiping her mouth vigorously . Her eyes were cherry red as if she's been crying for hours .

"Are you okay Jessica?" I puzzled .

"I'm fine." She cleared her throat and attempted to straighten her curls .

"What do you need boss?" She weakly smiles . I gave her a blank stare .

"What?" She tried to act clueless .

I shook my head carelessly . I handed her some files . "Please give these to Cruise." I ordered .

I noticed she seem hesitant walking out the door . I didn't say anything . I just watched her walk away with her head hanging low . I gathered my items and my purse , slanging it over my shoulder and grabbing my phone . I walked out of my office and walked suspiciously to Cruise's office .

The door was slightly open so I stood near and watched Jessica hand him the files . He said thank you while licking his lips seductively at her body . She attempted to walk out but he jumped from his seat and grabbed her . I took that time and push the door open , causing him to jump away from her .

"Jessica take the day off." I said nonchalantly .

Her eyes widen at my words then scurried out the office . I glared at Cruise as I walked away .

--

"I'm so glad you could make it." Her smile brighten as she wrapped her loving arms around me . I returned the gesture .

We separated from the embrace then sat down on the bench .

"So how's my baby?" She states gleefully .

"I'm fine."

"So I know you have a million questions." She exaggerated .

"Yea." I bit my lip .

"Well first off .. I don't know where to start." She fiddled with her fingers .

"Where am I originally from?"

"You're mixed with Puerto Rican and Jamaican but you was born in Puerto Rico." She stated . I laughed . So I'm foreign .

"Do heart problems run in the family?" I needed to know this .

"Yes , my mother had heart disease and I had coronary artery disease along with my sisters and brothers and great grandparents."

"Awe . The reason I ask is because the twins and I have heart problems . My son and I have heart disease and my baby girl has what you had." I explained .

"I knew of your condition but poor babies . They will be alright , so are you." She smiled sweetly .

"Was you strung off drugs?"

"No . Never have I done drugs but your dad was a drug dealer ." She explained .

"You gave us up for adoption?"

"No! You was taken away from me Brook! You and Amber!" She grasped my hands. "I loved yall with all my heart . Never would I thought of giving y'all away . The night y'all was stolen , I was gang raped along with my best friend . It was all gang related . I barely remember what happened that night . All I know is that your father took us to a house because I was about to leave him . He thought I was cheating so he allowed a group of men to rape me." She started to shed tears . "You was standing in the doorway crying for me . I couldn't reach you . I watched as someone snatched you away! I couldn't save you! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I heard you crying and screaming along with Amber . I felt so awful." She cried .

I wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my shoulder . It was heartbreaking to hear . Now I remember what Marion told me about his mother . It all coincide with each other .

"I was supposed to been died that night but somebody pulled me out before the house exploded."

"Who took you from me? Did you know about me?" She raised up .

"I found out that I was adopted a couple years ago ." I muttered .

"I've been searching high and low for you two . I even went back to Puerto Rico because I had someone telling me that you was there."

"I never went to Puerto Rico." I told her .

"I could've sworn I found you six years ago." She wiped her tears away .

"What you mean?"

"This gentlemen named Jermaine said he knew of you but you moved back to your hometown which was Puerto Rico."

Wait ...

"How do you know of him?" I scratched my ear .

"He's my best friend boyfriend's nephew . I found him and contacted him . Well he told me that y'all was good friends and that you was engaged..-"

"Wait , what?!" I stood up because I was confused . I didn't quite understand this . I tied my hair into a bun and stood in front of her .

"Six years ago .. you talked to him?"

"Face to face . I asked for his help to find you because he followed his uncle's footstep and he was wise with computers and things but he knew you . I was so overjoyed!" She smiled but then it quickly subsided .

"You know him?" She furrowed her eyebrows . I tried to wrap it around my finger as to why he didn't tell her that he was with me .. and why he didn't tell me about her ..

"Why would he keep me away from you?" I mistakenly said it out loud .

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing .."

She cleared her throat . "I even contacted three Jamaicans and their father." I eyed her .

"Names?"

"Umm .. Their father I can't remember his name but the Jamaicans was named Antonio , Cavin , and the gruesome one Hisan!" She shook her head in disgust .

"I remember their father being one of those drug lords that your father used to work with so I reached out to him as well. They told me you died but I didn't believe them. I even tried to find Trina .. She never did return my calls . She was also a good friend to me and was present at the house when everything happened . I thought y'all was dead but my motherly instincts told me otherwise . Every time I found the school that y'all was attending , y'all moved. I'm glad whoever took y'all kept y'all names the same . "

I felt my stomach burn to everything she said . My brothers kept my mother away from me but why ?

"Out of curiosity .." I sat next to her and stared at the ground . "Why would anyone keep you away from me?"

She twisted her mouth as she stared at the sky .

"I don't know baby.."

"I once thought it was Trina who took y'all because she was so attached to you . She was in love with you . She wanted you to be her daughter . One time she even kidnapped you but I had gotten you back." She slightly chuckles .

As she goes on , I debated whether I wanted to tell her everything .

"Speaking of my baby .. Where's Amber? I miss her so much! I bet she grown to be a beautiful young lady." She cheered . My heart sulk . I bit the corner of my mouth as I twisted the bracelet around my wrist .

"Brooklyn?" She furrows her eyebrows .

Tears suddenly filled my eyes then traveled down my face .

"I have to go." I attempted to avoid the conversation .

"No , you have to tell me . Where's my baby?" I noticed how her accent trickled through her words .

"She died five years ago." I whispered . I soon heard her release her tears . Mine fell along with hers .

"I'm sorry." I cried . We grabbed each other as we freely allowed our tears to soak into our clothes . Her cries filled my ears which only made me feel even worser . Not only did I cry for her but for my current situation . In the pit of my stomach , I felt something bad is going to happen so I cried for that upcoming event .

"My baby is gone!" She exclaimed .

"I never gotten to meet my baby!" Her screams muffled in my sweater .

"I'm sorry but I have to go .." I hurriedly broke myself from her and ran to my car . I cried into my steering wheel . I sat up to control myself .

Jamian texted my phone . I wiped my tears away and read the message .

Jamian : I'm hoping you'll be able to come out tonight .

I completely forgot it's his birthday . I looked out my window and watched as my mother sat on the bench and cried to herself . I should sit and comfort her but I couldn't allow myself to go back and answer her questions . How could I tell her what her daughter went through ?

Me : I'm coming .

--

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

85.1K 3.8K 30
Two boys in love. One of them betrays the other. Now after 3 years, when they meet again. Will it be hate or love that prevails?
156 0 30
Book 2 in the It's Complicated Series. Cassie feels particularly unloved after her sister dies and she's sent to boarding school. This is her journey...
949 37 23
finding love in the most unexpected of places. realising that love is not just a word but a feeling. The reminder of what love is.. The depth of wha...
264 8 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...