The Awesome Book of Trash

DeadAccountXD által

No explanation needed, really. But... I'll give an explanation anyways. Basically, this will be my recommenda... Több

Clannad
Hetalia ❤
Anime List (Part 1)
The Country Game~
I Draw Things (part 1)
Random Non-Anime Chapter Floating Through~
Bad Joke Monday
My List of Precious Cinnamon Buns ^w^
Clannad (Again)
Sadness...
Boreeddddd
Another Joke~~
Relatable....
Blehhh
Ideas
New Years Eve
Alan Rickman
Another Name?
Well....
Sad Stuff
Soooo.... I think I've Decided on a Name...
Bored....................
Boreeedddd!
666
Hospital
HELP
Hi...

How The Nation's Spend Their Afternoons

58 8 3
DeadAccountXD által

Idk where I got this idea but I had it and I was like 'Yassssss!' xD so here it is~~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England - Arthur most likely spends his afternoons reading, drinking tea, and watching Doctor Who.
America - Reading his comics and watching horror movies until he ends up crying and calling England to come save him.
Canada - Taking care of his polar bear, Kuma, and being confused for America over and over again. Also, PANCAKES!!!!
France - Two words. Romance Movies. How else does he know how to make people swoon. Everyone shall fall victim to this crazy beautiful, bearded man!! Except for, of course, England.
China - He takes turns cuddling every stuffed animal he owns. Every. Single. One. He owns, like, 50.
Russia - He attempts to make friends but everyone is scared of him....
Germany - Training, obviously.
Prussia - Drinking and calling himself 'awesome' until he passes out.
N. Italy - Pastaaaaa! Also, lots of naps and cats~
S. Italy - Yelling, cursing, and tomatoes.
Spain - Taking care of Romano(S. Italy)

And that's all I could think of for now, Ciao~~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

56.3K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
405K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
209K 1.1K 194
Mature content