All I need is you-Boyxboy- bo...

By TheXking

Leo has everything he possibly needs in life. His mom was always so childish and free spirited, His brother W... More

Chapter 1-All I need is you
chapter 2-I hate puberty
Chapter 3-New problems and a new enemy
Chapter 4- Oblivious
Chapter 5-Forgiveness
Chapter 7- A turn for the worse
Chapter 8- A dark path
Chapter 9- A road with twist and turns
Chapter 10- The Getaway
Chapter 11- The Reunion
chapter 12- A happy ending (for now)

Chapter 6- Shit hits the fan

274 8 1
By TheXking

Age: 17 in school POV- Leo

So after that whole scene, they let us out of the room, I punched Wyatt in the face, He threw me back in the room and made me beg him to let him out for TEN MINUTES. What I didn’t tell Kay was that other mom forced me to come back and I have been there the whole time, I mean because I would climb through the window into my room and sit there, I didn’t know that happened with him and Natalie. God I would have laughed in that evil whore b*tch’s face. And Kay that way he did that to me last night.

“Hey Leo.”

Speak of the devil.

“Hey Kay…” I said closing my locker.

“You ready for math class.” He asked with a big grin

“NO, I detest math” I said with a British accent

“He got out his math books and closed his locker. “You know the deal, I do your math work and you do my World History.” He smiled

We were definitely closer now, that we both know how we feel about each other, Bryan became the third musketeer, he fit the part, it turn out he had more in common with Kay than me. I got jealous more than once when I saw them together.

“Mr. Carver it is nice for you to actually come.” Mr. Billshat said to me.

God this teacher is annoying, he hates me, because he thinks I’m bad influence on Kay, I also think he hates gays, I didn’t officially come out yet, but he seems to notice the little things, like the way I stare a Kay’s ass, this kinda of made us enemies.

“Good afternoon bullshit.” I said purposely incorrectly saying his name.

He stiffens and glares daggers at me. “It’s Mr. Billshat, Boy!”

I was getting ready to retort, but Kay’s growled low enough for the teacher not to hear it; I turned back to look at him and his face left no room for arguments. I grimaced and turn backed to the teacher.

“My humblest apologies, I will not ever so much as look your way Mr. Billshat” I said with as much sarcasm as I could.

Kay rolled his eyes but handed me, and Mr. Billshat looked livid. But the bell rang and he let us do start our work. After class was Over, I walked over to Kay, who was silently working on his algebra. I turned my head back to see if Billshat was staring at me, he was not, that idiot was shamelessly touching one the junior girls, she smiled but sad nothing, she was trying not to get on his bad side. Kay was now down with his work, and now he was writing down notes for me, man I love this guy, He looked up at me and smiled.

“This has to get me some points.” He said waving the paper in my face.

I smile and lend down so I could peck him on his lips. I quickly turn back to make sure Mr. Billshat didn’t see me. He didn’t see me, but the girl who was being fondled saw, and she blushed madly. I winked at her and smiled. Kay and I had a free period so we left to get lunch from Wyatt, Bryan who skipped School and came with us. The Arby place was packed today, but there was something wrong, Wyatt took one look at me and a tear fell down his eyes. This could not be good. Alpha Dave was there with other mom and they were crying.

“What’s going on?” I asked giving a nervous chuckle

Alpha Dave stared at me, and straightened up; “It’s your mother son, her body was found; she was attack by rogues.

By body had immediately stopped responding to me, I felt myself floating away from reality, my breath was coming to short and my heart was beating too fast.

‘Don’t you just hate them?’ a voice said inside my head. ‘Wanna make them feel your pain?’

‘Who are you?’ I thought as I began to choke, Wyatt was shaking me wildly, Kay was begging me not to die.

‘It’s okay the alpha will tell you soon, just sleep, I’ll make you feel better’

I didn’t want to sleep, I found myself nodding and giving in to the calm darkness.

Omega POV

The smell of this place was like heaven to my nose, the taste of my mate still lingered on my lips, Leo’s wolf hearing still hasn’t come in, but that’s okay, I’ll kill all these fools except for my mate and my blood. I stretched forced my body to calm down and I took a deep inhale, letting everyone know I was alright, that Leo was alright. I saw one of the betas touch my mate and I saw red. I let out a deep low growl and made at threatening step toward him, but the beta stepped back, the wolf in him taking the threat. I raised my hand and made a tight fist. The beta howled and agony and fell to the ground, He scratched at his chest and I gave a satisfactory smirk. I looked around to see if any of the other wolves would step up, but they sat there watching their on die before my hand.

“Leo is sleep at the moment, so I chose to take over, I am going to kill everyone in here, except for my mate and blood, you all will die, starting with this pathetic beta.” I smiled but that was interrupted when I felt a shiver go down my back.

The Alpha was staring directly at me, he moved to fast and I was off my feet, gasping for air as he squeezed the air from my throat. I release the beta from my power and raised my hands to grip the hands around my throat while the beta got up panting for air. The Alpha released my throat and trapped me in his arms. I kicked and squirmed but he held on and waited for me to stop the struggling.

“I’m sorry.” Was all the alpha said.

“Shut up.” I roared in his ear

“I’m sorry.” He repeated

I thrashed more, not wanting to hear his words, my heart felt too heavy and I was going to lose myself soon.

“I should have sent warriors with her, to protect her” I could feel him crying on my shoulder. “I did the worst thing ever and that I truly apologize.”

I gave a shaky laugh and I glared. “You believe an apology will help, you killed away my mother and for that I hope you die” I snarled

“I will always watch over you and make sure I can gain your trust and love again” The alpha promise and I felt my heart drop again.

I could no longer hold my own in this game, this opponent was one I was no match for, I felt tears falling from my eyes, I lost and I could feel Leo stirring around wanting to surface again, but I held on. The Alpha showed a little compassion and he started to pat my back. I only felt the comfort of pack, as everyone witnessed my tantrum. I hate acceptance.

Leo POV

The alpha was hugging me, I fall asleep for a moment and when I wake up, the alpha is hugging me. I struggle for a moment, but he tightened his grip.

“Please release me Alpha Dave, so I can go back to school.” I said bluntly

“Are you sure, you sure you don’t wanna go home?” He was making sure I was alright.

“I want to stay with my brother.” I muffled into his shirt.

The Alpha released me and I walked over to Wyatt, whose eyes were blazing green. He hugged me and a tight grip, and tears came down the rest of our eyes. After prying my brother off of me, I straightened up and I went with Kay and Bryan back to school. After a thorough explanation by both of them, I figured I’m started to mature, and I’m starting to notice my wolf, that said wolf through a disaster of a tantrum and almost killed Bryan with some weird power, of course he was quickly taken down by Alpha Dave and everyone took pity on him as he cried. I’m stuck with the embarrassment of most of the pack adults seeing me cry. That wolf and I will not be friends.

“Why were so many wolves in that Arbys?” I asked

“Oh um… that’s because, a part of most of the town it full of our pack, we just been sent into high school outside our pack,  because of you being bullied and all” Bryan said

“Wait you guys knew about that?” I was shocked; I thought everyone was keeping it from the Alpha bloods.

“Of course it was being kept from everyone, but no one knew I was the Beta to Kay.” Bryan was a rambler; this is why we were friends.

“What is that anyways, because I’m not above making you disappear if you’re trying to steal my spot as his best bro” I threatened him jokingly

“Sorry dude, but you were replace, now you and him, are gonna be mommy and daddy.”  Bryan laughed and I punched him in the shoulder at the same time as Kay kicked him. “Ow, f*ck, I’m serious, I born to serve the Alpha heir, like a soul mate, but just a soul brother, a brother from another mother. “ He laughed at his joked and tried to get us too, but I was too interested into the story.

“I can feel what he feels, and sometimes we think the same way, example.” He paused and looked at Kay with a mischievous grin. “Kay has been thinking about what the taste of your cum taste like.”

Kay’s turned red and he jumped on Bryan, pulling them both down to the ground at we reach the campus of the school. So he tries to make Kay and I embarrassed huh.

“Kay, why don’t you ask Bryan what it taste like?” I smiled as the both stop wrestling to stare at me. “What, Bryan swallows.” I laughed

“Shut up Mom!” Bryan yelled and Kay was choking on his laughter

“Dude, just stop, no one and I mean no one has ever beaten Leo.” Kay said through his small cute chuckles

“All babe, okay you get more points for flattering me.” I smiled seductively and winked to him

“Leo, you don’t have to hide from me” He said calmly as he got back up and looked right at me.

I lost my fake smile and frowned immediately, tear would form in my eyes, but I refuse to let them come out, Kay hugged me immediately and I only kept up a calm face.

‘We should go running.’ The wolf told me inside my head.

“Let’s go running through the pack woods after school” I suggested

Both guys perk up at that suggestion, stupid werewolves and their super speed. We run to catch our next class, which to make this day a little better is Social Studies. The Teacher, her name was June, was a slightly pale middle aged woman with long brown hair and hour glass waist. She knew about me and Kay and supported us all the way, we still never kissed in public and all, but the way we joke around is so romantic to her.

“Okay today class, we’ll be learning about the World war two and the rise of Hitler.” She announced

Everyone pulled out their notebooks and textbooks. I turned around and Kay was fast asleep behind me, I made notes for him and woke him up at the end of class.  The last to class were the same and I slept through them, gym was the last one, of course. I sat on the bench while Kay played basketball with his friends. I’d rather swim, then even so much as think about basketball. Once that was down, I split up from the guys and went back to my home, Kay tried to come, but I glared daggers until he gave up. Once I came through the front door, I through my book bag at the couch and looked around.

“Wyatt, I’m home!” I yelled through the house

I walked through the house until I reached his bedroom. Wyatt was asleep in his bed; the room felt hot and his brother had a stern face even in his sleep. I took off my jeans and snuggled into the covers with Wyatt. His werewolf temperature was too hot, He felt Wyatt stiffen up.

“We’ll be alright Wyatt, I know we will.” I told him, hugging him and giving into sleep.

The last thing I heard was: “I hope.”

(A/n) Awwww, guys don’t kill me plz, but the tags to say angst so you should have expected this, so the next chapter will be a Leo and Wyatt chapter. Woo-hoo for Wyatt, I love him, but it’s all about Leo… The sexy, sexy Leo. Also please comment and vote, I need the votes. VOTE, VOTES!!. AHHHHHHHHH!!! *cough, cough* I’m sorry; I’m really hyper on coffee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 21.5K 105
BOOK 2 L E O Two years have passed for Leo and his siblings and yet his heart breaking secrets remain hidden, lost in the same shadows in which they...
148 5 19
Once, Corey understood his feelings for Alec, he had none beyond friendship. But lately things have changedand bew feelings have emerged, feelings he...
337K 8.4K 25
Arrow has always had trouble understanding his sexuality. Whenever his best friend Paul talks about girls he finds himself wanting to agree but deep...
58.6K 1.8K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...