Life After Marriage ✔ ||1||

By San2045

/Synopsis/ After a lot of struggle and being best friends for years Sanyukta and Randhir finally got married... More

A quick glance
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus chapter 2
Another One is Out!

Shot 3

7K 237 3
By San2045

~Love is the emblem of eternity;it confounds all notions of time;effaces all memory of beginning ;all fear of end.
- Germaine de Staël.
***

"Common baby get ready. We need to rush quickly" he mocked at his wife who was currently sitting on a bed where piles of clothes were scattered.

"But which dress should I wear?"she asked him pointing at the piles of clothes.

"Vaise baby I really would prefer you naked in front of me , but as we are going outside I think you should wear something compy"he stated at her while she blushed.

"Umm green or blue" she asked after sometime selecting from the piles.

"Blue. Its my fav colour" he instantly replied. She smiled at him he always has the best choice in him.

"Aww I was thinking the same."she said to him.

"You are transparent" he grinned at her.

"Am I?"

"Yeah"

"I love you so much Ron"she pecked his lips.

"I know" he chuckled at her.

"Say back" she voiced him while he was busy smiling.

"Later. Now get ready quickly" saying this he quickly ran out of the room chuckling while she was just standing there watching his retreating back.

He was busy talking on his phone while she entered the hallway wearing the royal blue chudidaar matching her clutch and earnings. Her mangalsutra and vermilion applied on her parted hair was making her look a perfect Indian wife.

He ended his call and faced her smiling at her but she tend to ignore him. He didn't notice her behaviour and offered her hand while she rejected and stomped her feet towards the entrance of house and settled in car.

He sighed and went inside the car after locking the house and drives his way to the clinic. They were going to The Prism. It was the centre or more precisely the gync clinic to go on sonography.

"Common let's go baby" he asked as he stopped the car at the destination.

She ignored him and stepped outside the car and went inside the hospital. He parked his car and went inside. Sanyukta was instructed to drink water as the next turn was her.

She sat on nearby chair and started her work on drinking water. Its probably sucks to drink too much of water at a time like almost one litre so that the machine shows the correct copies of our stomach insides.

He sat besides her and was speaking to somebody over phone. She sighed when finally her turn was called and she stood up and without glancing at him she went inside the cabin.

"Hello dear. How are you and my sweet little kid doing?" the lady doctor greeted her as she entered in.

The doctor was her family friend's daughter. Vidhushi had practised medicine in the prestigious college of Delhi and just shifted here in Mumbai and had been working in this gync centre. Sanyukta and Vidhushi were kind of friends back in high school as their parents were some close business partners and good friends.

"Umm hi Vidhushi" Randhir greeted as he entered her cabin and stood beside sanyukta.

"Hello Randhir. Plzz two of you take a seat" she offered them and gently smiled at the couple.

"Vidhu are you gonna do sonography now?" She asked impatiently.

"Hmm..yeah rest over here" she said her immediately and showed her the bed to rest over.

Sanyukta got up from the chair and rested her back on the bed and laid down. Vidhushi had done all the process of like applying the liquid gel on her stomach to which sanyukta flinched and held randhir's hand tightly as he was standing beside her. The growing foetus was displayed on the screen as Vidhushi was busy checking the monitor.

Finally after the sonography Randhir and Sanyukta were seated on the chairs in front of Vidhushi. She was busy reading the reports whereas sanyukta was getting tensed. It was some worry she had to deal with. There were number of questions running inside her brain. Mainly she had to keep calm and remain to be cool but deep down she had questions still chasing her about her baby. What if baby is not healthy? What if baby had some problem? What if there are complications? And so on ...

"Umm babies are fine sanyukta. You have no worries" she gently smiled at them.

"Babies?" the coupled squealed with excitement.

"Yes you are gonna have twins" she happily confirmed the excited question.

"Yaay thank you so much vidhushi. I love you so much. Thank you thank you"sanyukta kept on blabbering whereas Randhir was feeling like he was on cloud nine.

"Randhir aren't you happy?" Vidhushi's sudden question brought him back to the reality.

"More than happy. But Vidhushi you never told us before that we were expecting twins"

"Yeah that's because I have seen the reports today. I mean the last time you both were here was to confirm her pregnancy and then you never came back for an sonography"

"Oh..but that's so amazing news you gave us. Thank you so much" he said her while she was just smiling at these couple..

"Vidhu do I have to take some extra medicine" Sanyukta asked her in a curious tone. Not like she was fan of tablets but due to her pregnancy months she had been forced to take some tablets and also gulp some healthy powder drinks.

"Yeah as there are twins growing you need to take special care. I'll write some tablets and tonics you'll have to take." she chirped quickly and started writing the prescription to which sanyukta pouted.

She handed them the letter and they waved her good bye and returned to the car.

"Sanyukta just sit here. I'll just get these" saying this Randhir locked the car and went to fetch the prescribed medicines.

After he got medicines, he drived back home. He was feeling somewhat negative vibes around him. He was just ignoring it and was busy in a happy bubble he wanted to stay forever. Just my the mere thought that they were having twins was exciting him more. He could complete his family. He always wanted to have a family with this love and that was getting fulfilled he just was greatful to his stars for this moment.

"Hi baby" this was the first thing the couple heard as they entered their house. It was a female voice that echoed the hall room.

Sanyukta had also been very happy after hearing the news and was just to break the ice between them. She was busy ignoring him from the morning as she was disappointed with him as he had not said I love you to her. This thing had created the hollow in her heart mainly due to 'pregnancy hormones'
As she will return back from clinic the first thing she wanted to do was hug him and also shout at him,yell for not telling her back 'I love you'. But the sight she saw inside her home broke her heart, there was a female who was addressing her husband with the endearment and also wearing the sluttish clothes.

Randhir could notice the changed expression in sanyukta's face as she saw ishika. Her face colour was drained and also tears were started to form inside her eyes.

"Ishika what the hell are you doing here?" he yelled at her as she was trying to come near him.

"Aww Randhir don't say you you have forgotten me" she chuckled at him while glaring at Sanyukta who was standing beside him.

"How did you get the keys?"he questioned her sternly as he knew after a few minutes he had to witness a crying sanyukta.

"Did you forgot that you gave me a spare key of this house long back?" She spat at him whereas Sanyukta just tend to ignore them both and ran to her bedroom and locked it.

Randhir just stood there frozed. What was he supposed to deal? How was he going to explain her? And blah all these questions were popping up in his his mind.

"Why are you here now?" He asked her in stern voice.

"I miss you baby. Its been a year and half since our break up and I'm missing you. I really love you." She dramatically sighed and wiped the unformed tear from corner of eyes.

"Oh just shut up ishika. You love my money I know you very well. I'm a married man and soon to be a father of my twins. I don't love you. I love my wife and I had said you a year before that stay away from me and my wife. Why don't you understand? If you don't go in a minute I'll have to call police and impose charges on you." He smirked at her after he finished his answer

She rolled her eyes and questioned him "What will you impose on me? I have not done anything"

"You know my power. Don't try me" he smirked at her and ordered her to leave.

She stomped her feet and quickly left his home banging the door. He sighed after she left and next was his task.

"Sanyukta look I'm sorry. I don't know why she's here . I didn't call her." he tried to convince her as she was sitting on bed, her back supporting the headboard and her elbows placed on thighs whereas her head leaned on her palms and her knees close to chest.

"Please go Randhir. I don't want to talk to you. Ishika must be waiting please go" with that she started sobbing more. Seeing her in this state his heart clenched more. Due to his silly mistake, but it was almost three and half years now but she was still crying about it.

She knew about Ishika and Randhir's relationship quite a years ago. Sanyukta and Randhir were "worlds bestest friend" as defined by their friends so she knew everything about him.

Ishika and Randhir were together for two years before their marriage. After breaking up with Ishika Randhir married her six months later.

In those two years of his  relationship, Randhir was never happy. He always yearned for love which he did not recieve. Ishika always used to demand things that were expensive and when he would them she would say she love him. She was a materialistic girl and he started hating after knowing her true facade. So he broke up their relationship but it was not on good terms, Ishika was not at all interested in breaking up from him so she would budge him every now and then and also barge into his apartment that was in Mumbai.

He studied in Mumbai college of business whereas Sanyukta was in Delhi those years. Her parents refused to send her away from them so she stayed there and studied in Delhi college of business. And that's when he thought he fell in love with her but it was never true.

***

Show some love!

Vote. Comment and Follow.

Check my other stories as well.

All love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.4K 22
This is a short story on sandhir.... Read it on ur risk bcz it has many turns.... You may get totally confused & end scratching ur head. Ok so juz ki...
29.7K 1.3K 4
Sandhir Two Shot A cute love story Enjoy
98.3K 3.7K 41
Randhir and sanyukta are childhood besties...More like Tom and Jerry. Randhir is a charming hunk, a well known face of the TV world and a heartthrob...
305K 16.8K 32
A short story on Indian arrange marriages. How two strangers are bound in the sacred knot by their families and with the passage of time love finds i...