Assassin's Creed Rogue: Redem...

By attackonrivaillex

(Shay x Reader) Stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent, hide in plain sight, and never compromise the... More

Introduction & Reader-Insert
one
two

AUTHOR'S NOTE

870 11 1
By attackonrivaillex

Hello everyone!! I would just like to point out that my writing skills aren't that great, and my writing tends to get a bit sidetracked at times. I will TRY MY VERY BEST to keep this good!! I apologize in advanced for any errors, or just my horrible writing in general. 

If any of you could give some advice in the comments, that would be wonderful! ^_^ Thank you, my lovlies! Enjoy!!! (I would also like to point out that I will do my best to keep this updated as well. School takes over sometimes so I apologize :/)

Thank you again!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 21.4K 57
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.8M 47.2K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.3M 134K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.9M 106K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...