I'm His Mrs.

Av shygirl2014

*Originally My Vampire Mafia Aranged Marriage* Melanie Giomatti just turned 18, and what's her present? An ar... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
*Author's note*
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Part 1
Chapter 28 Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 30

18K 475 3
Av shygirl2014

Melanie's POV

As I began to hold of my conscious I could hear voices arguing in a hushed tone. My left eye was to painful to even try and open therefore I could only open my right eye.

Jake and Dimitri were still arguing unaware of me being awake.

"Could you please stop arguing?" I said feeling a headache coming on.

Jake rushed to my side, "How are you feeling?"

"My eye really hurts, and I feel a headache coming on."

"You shouldn't have done what you did Mel," he said in a serious tone.

"He's right," Dimitri agreed, "you didn't have to interfere."

"I did otherwise someone would have ended up severely injured."

"And now that someone is you."

"I'm fine as long as the baby's fine," I said soothing my belly that had begun kicking again. I grabbed Jake's hands and placed them on the spot where the baby was kicking.

"Wow," he said truly amazed at what he was feeling.

"Isn't it amazing?" I said as tears began forming. I was so hormonal, I had no control over my emotions.

Dimitri cleared his throat ruining the moment. Jake and I looked at each other knowing the irony in the situation.

"I'm believe I should be leaving. Melanie I'm truly sorry for what happened please send me the medical bill, and I'll take care of it."

"I don't need your money Dimitri, I just need you to leave and leave me alone."

"Alright, I hope you feel better," he said leaving me and Jake alone.

There was another knock on the door,"Come in," I said.

Elizabeth walked in with her kit.

"Have the guests left?"

"Don't worry they have. Alexa gave them the excuse that you had to rest for the baby."

"Thank goodness." I didn't want to have to deal with all those people.

"Your eye's going to take a while to heal. I'll give you some painkillers that will not hurt the baby. You'll need to apply ice around the area and no lie flat. Stay propped up against the pillows. We'll see how your eye does these next few days. Hopefully nothing serious."

"Hopefully. Will you be able to perform the check up here tomorrow? I don't want the paparazzi to get a load of this."

"Don't worry, I'll come by tomorrow. I'll have to sneak in my equipment."

"Of course, we have plenty of room here. We could use one of the spare rooms. I was thinking about having the baby here."

"Mel, I can take you to the best hospital. If it's about the money don't worry about it." Jake said.

"It's not about the money, Jake."

"I'll leave you two to talk." Elizabeth said giving me a hug before leaving.

"Thank you so much Elizabeth I'll see you tomorrow."

I was left explaining to Jake about Dimitri and my baby being vampires. He thought I was

crazy at first which took a lot of convincing.

"Is that why you got in between us?" He asked.

"Yes, I didn't want you to face the consequences of his strength."

"In the end you did and you shouldn't have! You're pregnant for heaven's sake Melanie!"

"I didn't want to risk someone else in my life!" I explained my eyes watering.

"Oh Melanie, you will never lose me. I'm still here," he said embracing me in a hug.

He stayed with me until I fell soundly asleep.

* * *

The Next Morning

Dimitri's POV

I sat in the living room watching the sun rise. I hadn't slept at all due to the gultiness that ran through me each time I thought of Melanie, and what I had done. She came back and the first thing I do is hurt her. I raked my hands through my hair not noticing someone come down the stairs.

"Dimitri, I didn't expect you to be awake this early," Elizabeth said approaching me.

"I couldn't sleep. Why are you up so early? You usually don't leave for another hour."

"I'm going to visit Melanie before going to the clinic."

"Is something wrong?" I asked looking up from the ground anxiously waiting for her reply.

"I'm just going to see how she's doing this morning and check on her pregnancy."

"Please tell me if you find anything wrong."

"Dimitri," she sighed, "it's clear that she's on. Sh's expecting a child with another man. You need to move on. You're expecting a child with another woman."

"I know,"I sighed.

"You still love her don't you?"

"You do, don't you?" Came a voice from behind us.

"Isabella." I said standing up.

"I best be leaving," Elizabeth said probably sensing an argument coming on. After she left I was left with dealing with Isabella.

"Is that why you didn't come to bed last night? Because you were thinking of that whore?" She accused her yes narrowed. Even pregnant she didn't change her attitude. She still acted the same with no hint of maternity glow like Melanie who radiated with her maternity glow.

"Don't call her that. Besides she's moved on, and I've moved on, so isn't that enough?"

"It will never be enough until you love me."

Melanie's POV

I awoke to Jake gently shaking me, "Melanie wake up. Elizabeth's here."

I opened my opened my eyes no longer groggy. Well, I opened one eye, the other was still shut and most likely swollen.

"I'll be out in a second let me just get changed."

"Alright, we'll be in the guest room down the hall getting the equipment ready. She brought an ultrasound machine," he said excitedly.

"Really?" I asked mirroring his excitement.

"Yes, I don't know how she managed to get one, but she did." He smiled.

"I'll be out in a jiffy," I said trying to move as fast as I could with all my weight.

I heard him chuckling as he left.

15 minutes later I was in the guest room with Jake and Elizabeth. I laid on the bed as Elizabeth moved the transducer probe around my belly trying to find the spot where I would be able to see my baby. Jake held my hand as we waited. Elizabeth's face changed suddenly as she tried concentrating harder and looked as if she was trying to figure something out.

"What is it? Is there something wrong with the baby?"

"It's something strange. I think...I think I hear two heart beats." She took out her stethoscope and began to listen. Then took the probe once more and began looking at the monitor for an image. There it was. I could see two bodies that were back to back.

I was so happy and hormonal tears I could feel the tears coming.

"So my prediction was correct. You're expecting twins," she smiled, "that would explain why you're growing so fast especially for only being 1/4 vampire.

"Wow, I never expected twins."

"Me neither," agreed Jake kissing my forehead.

"You're also in great condition. We'll be able to determine the sex of the babies at the next check-up."

I shook my head, "I don't want to know the gender of my babies. I want that to be a surprise."

"Alright, well at the next check-up we'll see your progress to determine when they'll be born."

"I can't wait!"

"They could possibly be born next month at the rate they're growing."

"Next month..." I thought rubbing my belly as the twins began to wake up and move around.

"Annabelle's wedding is in two months," Elizabeth commented as she began to turn off the machine. She handed me a printed picture of the ultrasound.

"How is she by the way?"

"She was devastated when you left, we all were."

"Last night she couldn't stop talking about the fashion show and your big revelation. She's upset, but I'm sure it will pass. She's too caught up in all the planning to even remember who she's made at."

"Has she found her dress?"

"Surprisingly no. She had wanted to do it with you, but after you left she sort of left it to the side never losing hope that you would soon return."

"Tell her I'll pay her a visit soon once my eye is better. We could go to Alexa and I's new boutique here in the city. I even have a special design I created while I was away. Don't tell her about it, I want to shock her."

"Of course I won't. She'll be ecstatic."

* * *  

Isabella's POV

I sat in Adrian's apartment waiting for him to show up. I looked through his newspaper having found it at his door. I came across the headline "True love at last for the billionaire bachelor Jake Williams?"  

I scoffed at the pictures of the event from last night. As I read the foolish article I heard the door being unlocked. I set the paper down waiting as Adrian finally emerged from the other side of the door.

"Took you long enough," I greeted taking a sip of my martini.

"What are you doing here Isabella and why are you drinking?"

I shrugged, "I feel like it. You're not the one carry a huge load and having to look like an elephant."

"This was your plan, so I don't see why you're complaining." 

He said sitting down on the leather couch across from me crossing his right leg and placing it on top of his left leg as he draped his arms along the top of the couch.

"Have you heard the news?" I asked knowing he most likely hadn't.

"What news?"

"The love of your life is pregnant with another man's baby and is engaged?" I said throwing him the paper.

He read the article throwing it to the side after he was finished reading it, "This is absurd!"

"I'm not happy about it either. That's why we have to come up with a plan quickly. Either you taker her somewhere far away or I will kill her myself." I threatened.

"I can't just kidnap her. That would just lead to more problems. I would be looked for everywhere. I have to get close to her first and convince her to leave with me. She has to know who I really am."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

110K 2.7K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
1.9K 38 34
[PREGNANCY TROPE] "I put down the box she gave me while sitting it the stool in front of her "you might think I'm soft fucking bitch but I don't like...
7.2K 160 17
Mia is a 18 year old girl. She's in her senior year of highschool and her dad is a mafia boss! Although her father is a cruel heartless man he has th...
864 2 22
At the age of ten Emma Russo is chosen as the future wife for thirteen year old Nikolai Ivanov, the future Russian mafia leader, without each others...