Fall For The Fangirl

Da Fangirl4Many

Being the new kid isn't fun for anyone. It's even worse though, when someone you fangirl over is in a class w... Altro

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
Author's Note
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Author's Note
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note
33
34
35
36
37
38
Author's Note
39
40
41
Final Author's Note
UPDATE
SURPRISE!

2

4.7K 145 22
Da Fangirl4Many

*JOVANI*

I opened my Snapchat when I saw that I had a new message from Nalah, a fan who messages me goodnight every night even though I don't respond.

-I start my new school tomorrow and I'm so scared! Goodnight Jovani :( I hope you've had a good day <3

I wished her luck in my mind, but didn't type anything. When Julian came in the room and turned off the light I plugged my phone into the charger and layed down in bed. Gosh I hate Sundays, even more, I hate Mondays.

When my alarm started going off I groaned and hit the dismiss option on my phone before walking over to Julian's bed to shake him back to consciousness.

"Julian, bro get up." I told him.

"Ok, ok." He groaned and sat up, rubbing his eye.

I pulled the string on our fan that would turn the light on again and blinked repeatedly until the light didn't hurt my eyes anymore.

Just then my sister, Andrea opened our door and popped her head in.

"Hey guys. I have to leave early today, so if you're ready in 15 minutes me and Ryan will take you to school."

Ryan is Andrea's boyfriend.

"Ok. Thanks." I nodded.

She closed the door and Julian and I moved quicker, really not wanting to walk to school. I took my long sleeved white shirt off its hanger in the closet and paired it with some black jeans and black vans.

"You ready bro?" Julian asked me when I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah."

When I stepped outside I was relieved to feel the coolness of the air, I love cold weather, but it's rare in Florida.

"Do you guys wanna stop at McDonalds and get something to eat?" Andrea offered from the passenger seat.

"Sure." Julian and I said at the same time, and then laughed.

Today was starting out so good, even though it's a Monday, I didn't think anything could make my day better...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
348K 15.8K 72
Philip Lester is a reporter for the BBC, what happens when he is asked to go interview Daniel Howell, the founder of one of the most fashionable clot...
3.5K 482 98
Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, "I know you're not". I have felt like this many times i...
137K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...