Texts • jb

By wondermxlum

*you have 1 new message* when a girl get's dared to drunk text a random number, which happens to be justin bi... More

0.0
1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
10.0
11.0
12.0
14.0
15.0
16.0
17.0
18.0
19.0
20.0.
21.0
22.0
23.0
24.0
25.0
26.0

13.0

6.7K 212 37
By wondermxlum

justin: because you wouldn't understand okay, it's hard

jacelynn: try me

------------------------

justin: fine

before i could reply my phone started ringing and i saw jason's name on the screen. he's calling me, on facetime, what the fuck. what am i supposed to do, well i obviously should answer but, i'm scared. 

before i could answer he hung up. fuck. why am i so stupid, i could've seen his face finally. 

justin: why didn't you pick up?

jacelynn: because i was surprised and din't knwo what to do

justin: well you missed your chance

jacelynn: i hate you

justin: no you odn't

jacelynn: you know that i do care about you right?

jacelynn: i wouldn't judge you based on your apereance if that's what you're scared of

justin: it's not that

jacelynn: than you should pick up your phone right now

justin: what

and so i call him. after a minute or so he finally picks up, but he has his camera covered. "show me your face, come one." i plead. "okay, just give me a minute." his voice sounds so familiar. most guys sound the same so i didn't think much of it, until he showed his face. 

my phone fell out of my hands and i started shaking. "oh my god," i put my hand on my head, shaking it. "you're not real."  

i hear him let out an awkward chuckle, "well i am and this is the kind of reaction i wanted to avoid." his voice sounds sad. "well did you expect me to be all cool and shit." i ask sarcastically. i don't know how i should feel about this, i shared so many things with him. i pick up my phone from the ground and look at his face, examining it. he is so beautiful, this can't be real.

we don't say anything for a while and just look at each other. "jacelynn, please say something." he says, my name sounding really weird coming from his lips. 

"jas-justin, you are justin bieber," i start walking around in my room. "i shared some of my secrets and shit with justin bieber." 

"well i shared some stuff with you too." 

i scoff, i have no idea what to say. how am i supposed to deal with this. before really thinking about it i hang up. i need some time to think this trough. 

---------------------

welp she found out in a really shitty way sorry.

SO THE PRE-SALES FOR PURPOSE TOUR START TODAY, FOR US AND CANADA WHO IS GETTING TICKETS? im not because i live in holland yay.

i made a snapchat for the purpose tour, so that every show one person can take over the account and post videos of the concert in the story.

@PopPunkClxfford did this with rowyso and i thought it was really cool. so i've wanted to do this for justin's tour ever since i added her snapchat.

the point of this account is basically so that fans from other countries, or fans who couldn't go to a show can still kind of watch it "live".

like im going to find an insider for every show of the tour! (i hope i can) im going to ask around on twitter for to find an insider for every show!

please let me know if you will have internet that day and have a good camera on your phone! 

and if you are going or know anyone who is going to the #AnEveningWithJb purpose release concert in Chicago and Houston message me!

the snapchat is: purposetourjb

so add it!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM PURPOSE? I CAN'TCHOOSE THEY'RE ALL SOOO GOOD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.5K 34
justinbieber started following you. justinbieber liked your post. New message from justinbieber. Highest ranking: #1 in Bieber The book that started...
153K 3.7K 51
THIS BOOK IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION! (which is moving very slowly lmao) ...bc some things need to change and the present me kinda dislikes this book. in...
806K 22.2K 142
Holly-May doesn't know the number she's texting accidently turns out to be Justin Biebers...will she find out? Highest Ranking: #9 in Fanfiction, #2...
200 0 20
So, fully based on a day dream I want to show you imagine with me if you will what happens my OC a character I use for all my fanfictions meets her c...