Transformers Wolves

By ToriPrime

(Currently being looked over) All was lost the humans had destroyed themselves after thinking the worlds end... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
There will be a rewrite

Chapter 6

434 13 0
By ToriPrime

Back at the camp the wolves started to join in and they all howled in harmony. for miles that's all you could hear was the harmony that they were all making.

Up on the waterfall Soundwave and Blacklunar heard there calls of joy and peace. They sopped howling and listened to the beauty. Blacklunar's heart fluttered when she heard all of these wolves who once hated each other and wanted to kill each other. She felt tears of joy running down her face. Lunar looked up at Soundwave and smiled.

"Happy Birthday beautiful. I love you with all my heart." Soundwave said, confessing his feelings to her.

"I love you too." She also confessed, putting her nose to his."

They were both in a love trance and didn't notice Shadowheart and other shadow wolves.

"Well, well, well what do we have hear boys. A couple of wolves getting all lovey on each other." Shadowheart teased, making the other shadow wolves laugh.

Blacklunar and Soundwave quickly pulled away and got into battle stances.

"Leave Shadowheart before I tare you from limb to limb!" Blacklunar growled out, showing her sharp canines.

"Oh Lunar acting like you could beat me in a battle you poor weak little thing." Shadowheart started, "But if you haven't noticed that you are surrounded and you can't any where."

"He's right Lunar they have us surrounded." Soundwave whispered into her ear.

Blacklunar growled not ready to give up.

"Your only teasing us to impress your little friends and if you wanted to fight me then how did i almost kick your tail the last time we had met?" Blacklunar asked smugly.

There were some oohs from the shadow wolves. The tips of Shadowheart's ears were red and his pale purple eyes grew bright.

"Jump and go find the others." Blacklunar whispered to Soundwave.

"No! I'm not leaving you!" Soundwave growled, furious that she would even think him leaving her side after promising that he would never leave her side.

"Do it! Or we will both die and will not be able to worn the other wolves! I will fight them of and you will run in a strait line don't look back." She whispered, looking him strait in the eye.

Soundwave look down sadly and whispered in her ear, " I will come back to find you."

Soundwave jumped off of the ledge and safely landed into the water.

"Oh Blacklunar we were never going to hurt your mate, we only needed to kill you and make sure that you don't stop Unicron." Shadowheart smugly stated.

"Bring in on!" Blacklunar growled, getting ready for the pain.

Back at the camp

Predaking and Darkscale landed next to Skylynx watching the wolves chatter happily. Predaking felt something was wrong.

"You ok Predaking?" Skylynx asked, looking at his friend worried.

"No something is wrong but I don't know what." Predaking said looking around when he noticed Soundwave burst through the bushes.

Soundwave slid to a stop in front of Optimus and Megatron.

"Black.......in.......need........help........shadow...." Soundwave tried to explain, panting from the long run he had taken.

"What what is it?" Optimus asked, clearly wanting to know what was going on and why was Soundwave was running.

"Blacklunar...attacked....shadow wolves.....told...me to...get help." Soundwave panted out, trying to still catch his breath.

"Lunar." Predaking breathed out.

A painfully loud scream found it's way into the ears of the wolves. They all tried to cover their ears but the scream was cut off. They all knew who that scream had come from.

"Blacklunar!!!" Predaking roars as he took to the sky's.

The two packs quickly started to run the same way Predaking was going, all but Soundwave, Blackout, and Ironhide. Ironhide and Blackout both glared at Soundwave.

"If our niece is hurt in anyway, I will kill you!" Ironhide growled, ready to pounce on the poor wolf.

Soundwave looked down angry with himself. He looked up at Blackout waiting for him to start scolding, but all Blackout did was shake his head in disapproval as if he were trying to say that Soundwave did not diverse to be talked to.

"Blackout go follow the pack and see if Blacklunar is ok." Ironhide stated, still glaring at Soundwave.

Blackout nodded and ran after the dragons and wolves.

Predaking landed at the edge of the water with his heart beating out of his chest.

"Blacklunar! Where are you!" Predaking shouted, looking all over for her.

"...help....." A soft voice said, barley being able to hear it.

"Blacklunar?" Predaking whispered, flying up on to the ledge only to find something horrifying.

Blacklunar laid there with bruises, scratches and was bleeding badly. Predaking ran over to her with tears in his eyes. What made him cry more was truly horrifying. Blacklunar wings were ripped off and all were left were bloody stubs.

"Oh my goodness!" Predaking cried out.

Predaking ran up to her, picked her up and started to fly back to the camp. Optimus noticed Predaking in the sky with a a figure in his front claws.

"Everyone turn back to the camp, Predaking has Blacklunar!" Orion yelled to his fellow pack mates.

Orion ran up next to Ratchet and Knockout and stated, "Get ready to patch her up because I have a feeling that she is going to be badly hurt."

They nodded and kept running. Predaking flew as fast as he could with Skylynx and Darkscale trying to keep up with him.

"Hey boss what the-" Darkscale started but stopped when he and Skylynx say the state that she was in.

"Oh my gosh." Darkscale gasped, looking terrified.

"Poor thing." Skylynx stated.

Predaking started to have bad thoughts about Silentwave and stated, "I'm going to kill Soundwave!!!"

"....No.......don't............not.......his......fault" Blacklunar rasped.

"Save your energy you need to stay awake ok?" Predaking stated.

"....ok..." She breathed out.

The three dragons landed and Predaking landed extra carefully and laid Blacklunar on the ground. Soon the wolves started to roll in surrounding Blacklunar making her claustrophobic.

"Give her space!!!" Predaking yelled, flaring his wings at the wolves.

The wolves jumped and backed away giving her room but one wolf didn't. Silentwave. He looked down at his mate and slow tears started to come from his eyes.

"What have I done." Silentwave whispered to himself.

Redcross, Knockout, and Breakdown walked out of the crowd looking down at the female then got strait to work. Ratchet had big leaves that would were going to be wrapped around her under belly and cover where her wings used to be. Knockout helped Ratchet while Breakdown took care of the not so bad wounds.

"Blacklunar!" Ironhide yelled then looked strait at Soundwave.

"Your dead meat Soundwave!" Ironhide growled out to Soundwave before tackling him.

By that time Ratchet, Knockout, and Breakdown were done tending Lunar's wounds. Lunar struggled to get up and was almost stopped by Ratchet. Key word, almost.

"Uncle stop." Blacklunar demanded with a raspy voice.

Ironhide ignored her being to mad to notice her.

Suddenly Ironhide was thrown off of Soundwave. Ironhide looked up to see a growling Blacklunar standing over her mate protectively.

"Leave him be!" she started, "It was not his fault! I tolled him run to get help and he did! If he didn't leave we would have been both dead and you guys would have been ambushed!" Blacklunar yelled out to the pack.

"She is right." Predaking stated.

"How do you know!" Ironhide growled out, clearly angered.

"I can tell when somebody is lying." Predaking said plainly.

Blacklunar looked back at Soundwave and saw the tears in his eyes. She noticed that his neck had bite marks that were slowly was starting to bleed. Lunar laid down in front of him and started to lick his neck, but he quickly got up and looking terrified.

"No.....I-i don't want t-to hurt y-you again." Soundwave stuttered, backing away.

"Soundwave I'm fine it's ju-" Lunar started but was cut off by Soundwave.

"No! It is my fault I shouldn't have left you! Mates don't leave another behind." Soundwave yelled mainly at himself.

"What are you trying to say." Blacklunar asked, backing away hoping that he wasn't going to say what she thinks he is.

"If I can't protect you then I shouldn't be your mate." Soundwave proclaimed, looking down sadly knowing that he brook his promise.

Blacklunar backed away shaking her head feeling the tears in her eyes. She felt anger rise from deep inside of her.

"Do you not remember what we had just done together! Do you remember the promise you made! Well you know what? You just broke it!" she yelled, tears of anger running down her face.

Soundwave kept his eyes on the ground with tears flowing out of his eyes like a waterfall. The thought of the waterfall made him cry more. Blacklunar's gaze softens and she looked down sadly.

"I can't believe I trusted you. You lied to me." Blacklunar whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I wasn't-"Soundwave started, looking up but was interrupted by Ironhide.

"Enough! I don't want you near my niece ever again! Do you understand?!" Ironhide demanded angrily at Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded drooping his shoulders and walked away. Blacklunar ran into the main den and cried. Ironhide was going to go after her but was stopped by Ratchet.

"Give her time she has been through a lot." Ratchet exclaimed, feeling bad for the young female.

Ironhide looked at the entrance and nodded now knowing that she truly did need time.

"If we have time," Predaking commented,"What happened to her must have been a warning."

"Predaking is right. We need to keep preparing and let Blacklunar do what she needs to do." Optimus stated.

Everyone agreed and went to where they needed to to be. Blacklunar sat in the way back of the main den crying.

In the morning

Bumblebee was walking by the den when he heard the whimpering of Blacklunar. He walked into the den and sat next to her.

"Are you ok?" Bumblebee asked, looking at her worried.

"Please go away." Blacklunar whimpered, burying her face into her paws.

"Do you want to go for a hunt?" Bumblebee asked, "I bet your hungry."

"She lifted her head at the thought then remembered the day when Breakdown had lost his eye. She whimpered at the thought. Bumblebee remembered the story of what happened to Breakdown.

"Hey why don't we invite Knockout and Breakdown to come?" Bumblebee suggested, getting up and walking out of the cave.

Blacklunar laid there and thought for a second.

'I should go, I am starving.' She thought.

Blacklunar quickly got up and walked out of the dark den. Once she was outside of the den she noticed that Predaking, Darkscale and Skylynx were laying outside of the den. She ran up to them and looked at them confused.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked.

"We staid to make sure that you were ok." Predaking explained, walking up to her nudging her and giving her a giant lick.

Blacklunar giggled but that soon turned into a disgusted sound. The side of her head was now covered in saliva.

"Gross!" Blacklunar yelped, shaking herself to get the saliva off.

"Hey watch it! Don't ruin my fur!" Knockout growled, as he, Breakdown, and Bumblebee walked up to them.

Blacklunar giggled at what Knockout said and walked up to him rubbing the side of her face that had the saliva on to him. Knockout started hyperventilating.

"We might want to run." Breakdown exclaimed as he started running towards the other side of the camp.

Knockout's face was starting to get even more redder that his fur. He looked as if he were going to explode and he did.

"Come you you little runt! I'm going to kick your tail!" Knockout screamed, running after Blacklunar, Bumblebee, and Breakdown who were laughing their butts off as they ran.

From a distance Optimus, Megatron, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Blackout were watching the young ones. They all smiled at the sight.

"It's good to see Blacklunar smiling after what happened yesterday." Ratchet commented.

They all nodded in agreement feeling there hearts flutter with a familiar feeling. Joy, it was like they wanted to jump right in and join the four young wolves.

"I miss the old days Optimus when you and were just pups." Megatron said sadly looking down.

"Yeah, those were the good days." Optimus agreed, smiling sadly.

"You, Megatron, were the trouble maker and Optimus you were that got Megatron out of trouble." Ratchet chuckled, remembering when his two leaders were just pups.

They all laughed at the memories.

Ironhide looked down sadly wishing he could have seen his niece grow up. Optimus saw Ironhide in a bad mood.

"Ironhide whats wrong?" He asked his old friend, wondering why his brave friend was down.

"I just wish I could have seen Blacklunar grow up. I had only met her once and that was many many years ago." Ironhide explained, looking at his niece run around happily.

Optimus walked over to sit next to Ironhide, sat down, and nudged him a little.

"You did see her grow up, we all did. She came hear looking for help, we saw her become a great warrior, she found her destiny, and you were there to see all of that. you two Blackout, you two should be proud." Optimus explained looking between the two.

Ironhide and Blackout looked up at Blacklunar and saw potential, bravery, truthfulness, and peace. Peace was the main word that described her when she first arrived and told them who she was. They both were proud, she had brought peace the two packs and brought love back to the world.

"We are proud." said Ironhide and Blackout at the same time smiling.

Not far away from the group of talking wolves Soundwave watched his once mate played around with Breakdown, Knockout and the scout Bumblebee.

"I sorry I broke your heart, my love. It was for your own good." Soundwave whispered to himself, looking down letting a single tear run free and hit the ground.

"Are you sure it was because you didn't want to be the one to tell her that she had to sacrifice herself?" A voice said from behind Soundwave.

Soundwave quickly turned around to find Dreadwing. Dreadwing glared at Soundwave walking up to him so he was right in his face.

"No! I care for her!" Soundwave barked, getting angry.

"Then why did you leave her!" Dreadwing barked back.

"Because," Soundwave stated but didn't say anything else.

"Because what Soundwave?! Because what?!" Dreadwing growled loudly, clearly wanting to know why this wolf had hurt hi sister like friend.

"Just because," Soundwave answered, looking down not saying anything to actually answered the question.

Soundwave was hit in the face leaving deep long scratches all the way down his cheek to almost his eye.

"That is what you deserve for hurting my friend for no reason!" Dreadwing growled before walking way from the frozen wolf.

Soundwave already knew that he deserved that and he knew that he deserves whats coming next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 54 5
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...
6.7K 169 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...
504K 11.7K 53
What if one night a child, a innocence and shy little girl, witnessed a fight against two robots?What happens if that child decide to leap into that...
20.1K 711 30
Soundwave's life becomes a lot more interesting after he is hit with a relic recently retrieved by the Decepticons. Not only is his memory erased, bu...