I'm Coming Home (Cimorelli St...

By PerfectionMyName

Several years had past in the Cimorelli household, precise five years. A lot of things changed in this family... More

Table of Contents
Who And What They Are Now
In Sacramento (Christina)
In San Diego (Katherine)
In New York (Lisa)
In Dallas (Amy)
In Long Beach (Lauren)
In Malibu (Dani)
What's Going On?
Driving, Flying and Waiting
The First One Is Home
The Older Ones are Home and The Airport
Everyone Is Home
This I Promise You
Revealing Fellings
We're Getting Married!!!
He Did Not Just Do That?! Oh, Yes He Did!
She Hurted You
Gone, Gone, Gone
Lisa Cimorelli Style
I Can't Forgive Her Anymore
Two Pieces
Who's Pregnant?!
Which One?
Dani's Pregnant?!
You Liar
Try To Promise
Gotta Go My Own Way
Take A Bow
Giving You Up
Here We Go Again
Family Portrait
Just Try
Fix A Heart
Never Let Her Go
Falling Into Pieces
In Case
Shoudn't Come Back
Family First
So Scared
Story of My Life
Say Something
Classic
Fireproof
Blank Space
Mrs. All American
I'll Show You
Hello
Take Your Time
Sorry
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Just A Little Bit Harder
Knock Knock Joke
Say You Won't Let Go
The Proposal

Break Up In A Small Town

969 30 4
By PerfectionMyName

Kylie's POV

I held my iPhone in my hands and just stared at the wall in front of me, wondering what have I just done. I cut the line and felt so bad for doing it. I'm a really stubborn person by the nature so the chances of me calling back are really small. I still loved Dani with every piece of me and it killed me doing this, I possibly broke her heart. But she did just the same thing to me...

Flashback:
July 2017,
I was at Dani's house as we were watching Netflix and ate popcorn in her room. She stared at the screen with eyes wide open, we were actually watching a horror movie named Sinister which was pretty freaky.

"Ky, this is too much!" she started covering her eyes with the blankets and breathing deeply. I rolled my eyes and told her,"Don't be so dramatic, Danielle," she gave me a glare, but I rather smiled widely, just to ignite her moodiness.

"No kissing for you, for three days...AT LEAST!" she frowned and glared at me. "But babe, you can't deny that you love it when I kiss you here," I passionately started kissing her neck, "or when I kiss this beautiful lips," I gave her a peck and soon we were making out big time, a minute later I straddled her. "You sure there will be no kisses for me?" I asked wetting my lips, she smiled and she raised herself up and we started kissing again.

"Wait, what if someone comes in?" a little bit of panic was heard in her voice.

"Oh damn it...you're right," I said annoyed and looked at Dani, "Why don't you buy a lock for the door?" I questioned her, she gave me a weird look and shrugged, "Probably because mom and dad don't allow locks in our rooms," she replied rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god...this looks terrifying..." Dani's eyes widened as the movie gained her attention again.

I stared at the screen freaked out for a second, "And why is it so silent in there?" Dani nodded terrified. We stared at the screen for another second...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" we both yelled at the same time as the creature appeared out of nowhere. Out of pure adrenaline I kicked the laptop of bed somehow and covered myself with blankets.

"KYLIE!" Dani yelled at me annoyed, "ARE YOU INSANE WOMAN?"

"Get that crap out of my face, oh dear Lord, I swear from now on that I'm gonna go to church every Sunday, I'm gonna be a good Christian,..." I started blabbering under the blankets.

"Oh Dios mio," I started talking in Spanish under the covers, totally freaked out of my mind. Dani eventually uncovered the covers and smiled at me, "Baby, you good down there?"

"Dani...I mean, just...wanky!" I winked and started laughing. "Oh c'mon Ky, don't be so kinky!" she threw her head back and laughed.

"Have I ever told you how much I really loved you?" I now stared at her incredibly green eyes, she smiled, "A lot of times Kylie, a lot of times in Spanish also," she proudly add.

"I'm Spanish on my dad's side and from Nashville on my mom's, I'm proud of it, thank you very much," I proudly made my point clear, she playfully rolled with her eyes and replied, "Of course, Mrs. Rivera." Then she rolled over out of nowhere and straddled me this time, "I'm really turned on by your Spanish." Dani tried playing seductive, I smirked and said just to make her more turned on, "Me encantan tus tiernos besos," Dani thought for a bit and then kissed me really gently, I almost moaned into the kiss, "You love my gentle kisses," she said and rolled of me.

"Can't deny it, honestly," I watched her as she got of bed and started changing into her sweatpants and throwing her PJ's into her closet. "You look so hot," I mumbled really mesmerized watching her, totally not controlling myself at that moment, she just chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips, "Thank you, honey."

"How do you like your necklace?" I watched her as she wrote something on a sticky note.

"How couldn't I love something you gave me for my birthday present and sixth month anniversary present?" Dani said looking down at her heart locket necklace and opening it, showing me my photo in it and making me smile.

"As you said it yourself Kylie," she coughed to clear her voice, "now you can fit me inside the necklace I got you when you were seventeen, next to your heartbeat, where I should be," she said mocking me. "Oh shut up, you dweeb!" I said throwing a pillow at her. "You just don't appreciate my romantic ways," I said feeling offended and pouted.

"Kylie Marie Rivera, don't you ever say that again," she now started pouting, "I think you're too cute to not think you're romantic," she winked and kissed me on the cheek.

"But you also love your new promise ring, right Ky Ky?" I blushed a little bit at that nickname and nodded awkwardly, Dan chuckled and cuddled right next to me. "See, we both have a promise ring, mine has a K engraved in and yours has a D, so it's like a promise to each other, you know?" Dani said showing her ring and mine together and at the same time looking in my eyes.

"You're such a hopeless romantic and I absolutely adore that about you," I kissed her hand and snuggled back to her.

"But I wanted to talk to you about something,", "You sound really serious about it, Ky," Dani noticed and I nodded, "It's really important though," I replied and sighed.

"We've been together for six months now and the only people who know about our relationship are Allie and our group," I was feeling sad because of it, I wanted the whole World to know that Dani is mine and I'm only her's.

"What do you mean, Kylie?" Dani kept asking confused.

"I want us both to come out," I said to her seriously, she lowered her head in worry and gave me a sad smile, I hugged her tightly and whispered on her ear, "Don't worry about it baby, everything is going to be alright."

We both promised each other to do it, a few days later I told my parents that I was dating Dani for six months already, my mom accepted it well, my dad not so good. But he couldn't even hate me for it, so he accepted me eventually too. We decided to do it on the same day, but she haven't even called me or texted me, so I thought that she was just very busy. The next day I went to her house, with much expectation and excitement inside of me. I rang the doorbell and waited for a moment, then I've done it again and again, I was getting really anxious about it. Finally I heard someone yelling, "I'm coming, calm down, gosh!" When she opened the door and saw me, her jaw dropped and she became pale.

"Hey Dani," I said as I walked in, turned around and looked at her, "Aren't you glad to see me?"

She kept staring at me nervously, maybe even shivering, "You okay, babe?" I asked her worried.

"I couldn't do it, Kylie," she said emotionless, she kept staring at the floor. "Hey, you're gonna do it eventually," I hugged her, but she pushed me away from her, "No Kylie, I'm not gonna do it!" she said opposing me.

"I don't understand..." she cut me off, "I'm never gonna do it, do you understand it now?" she shouted this time. I stared at her in disbelief, "Dani, if you're afraid of doing it, we can still wait so you will be ready," I kept encouraging her and at the same time calming her down.

"I don't know how to say this Kylie," she kept it quiet for a couple of moments, "but I want to break up with you," the last words hurt me, it felt like my heart was being ripped in half. "W-what?" I replied in disbelief, "Why?" my questions didn't stop.

"I just don't want to be known as a lesbian, I'm sorry," she raised her voice, no one was at home that day, except her and she could yell all the words in my face, but she didn't. After all I heard, a word didn't slip out of my mouth. I started tearing up out of nowhere, but I didn't even realized the tears were already streaming down my face, until Dani pointed it out.

"Kylie, please don't cry," she started begging me, I wiped my tears away and turned around, "I'm not crying," she wanted to hug me, but this time I pushed her away, "Dani, I love you, but you can't just break up with me this way," I cried out, she stared at the floor and I shook my head in disbelief again.

"I can't believe you," I whispered in anger, she shrugged and gave me a sad look, "I'm probably just in a phase and you'll find someone a lot better than me," she said coldly, but I could see that something wasn't right in that moment, but I pushed the feeling away.

"I'm leaving," I said angrily, "Kylie, calm down, it's not so bad as it seems," Dani said trying to convince me better, I threw her a death glare and hissed, "You're just...incredible!" and in that moment slammed with the front door and rushed to my house, she didn't even tried to follow me or stop me, she just left me alone...she just broke up with me.

After that day we didn't talked for weeks, I've just seen her around and that was enough to rip my heart every single time I saw her. I missed her, I missed everything about her, her kisses, her hugs, the little things about her, I just missed everything.

I knew I would see her around all the time, I would be at the party with some of my friends and then she would show up with some of her friends and I'd be walking out. Or I would see her across a parking a lot and she would be hiding behind her sister, mostly Lisa, because she couldn't ever truly resent Lisa, because she secretly wanted Lisa to achieve and to be successful.

She would be at the red light, beside me, in her family's car in which we used to drive around, but I would act like I didn't seen her, although she would stare at me and I would just look around, just not to meet her eyes. We would even pay at the same pumps, flip through the same stations and slow down for the same curves and also run around with the same crowds. We just needed some time, she could get on with her life and I'd get on with mine. I thought I would be fine, but maybe not. I knew she would find a way to get over me, but I'd never thought that...

She would go down with somebody I know, and that somebody was Justin, I guess that's just how it goes, when you break up in a small town. I would see our friends and they would put up a show, like they didn't wanted me to know, so they would give me the go-around. I felt like I couldn't even leave my house without seeing her. But I should've known all along, you gotta move or move on in such a small town.

I would see Dani and Justin everywhere I would go, it disgusted me seeing her with him. I felt like someone was stabbing me repeatedly in the heart, jealousy overwhelming me...it was hitting a little too close to the home, she's so far gone, but she didn't go far. She was over me before the grass grew back where she used to park her car, but now she's leaving same marks in someone else's yard and now she was in someone else's arms right down the road.

Her mailbox is seven minutes from mine and I would drive into the town sometimes seeing her sitting there with him and at that moment I just feel like I want to jump out and wanna fight and want to say, "Screw that guy." But I can't now...because it's my fault I let her go.

The day I first saw them together, I felt like I was going to cry. When I came home after that I threw myself on my bed and cried for the entire afternoon. It hurt me seeing her with him, the jerk of Malibu, the heart breaker and everything crappy he was. At night time, she would call me several times, I answered a call, because I had to hear her voice, just to function normal again.

"Hello?" I answered whimpering, oh God Kylie why can't you at least talk normal?!

"Hey, are you okay?" I could hear concern in her voice. Her voice calmed me down and made me feel at peace.

"I'm fine," I didn't wanted to say much, I wanted to leave her with short sentences and nothing else.

"About today, I'm sorry you had to see that Kylie," she was referring to the "can I suck your face off" time, between Justin and Dani, as I saw that I wanted to puke my guts out.

"See what?" I played dumb, she sighed annoyed," Don't you play dumb with me, Rivera!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Cimorelli!" I sassed back. It was always like that when we were mad at each other, we called each other after our last names, it was like a habit of ours.

"The kissing," she quietly mumbled, at that moment I sarcastically laughed out, "You mean the can I please suck your face off?" it made me fell pissed even thinking about it.

"He knows how to kiss...", I cut her off, "After what I've seen today, I don't think so...were you even enjoying the tongue in your throat?" I gruffly replied, she stayed silent on the other side.

"I know you don't like rough kisses Dani, I've kissed you so many times and I saw that you didn't enjoyed that kissing with Justin at all," I said sadly, still dreaming about her kisses.

"Kylie...", she sadly said, "Dani...I got to go, I have stuff to do, enjoy your time with Justin."

"Kylie, I still lo...", at that moment, I cut the line. I didn't wanted to hear those words or to even hear her voice again.

She gave me a promise ring, to hold her promise, but she blew me off just because of sexuality in the end. We were seventeen at the time and a person would think that after so much time, we would get over each other, but now that we are twenty that apparently still hasn't happen. Sometimes I would wear the ring, because of her, because she was the first person that truly showed me how much she loved me and how love worked. I can't deny that I still miss her everyday, I wonder if she still wears once in awhile the necklace I gave her and the ring. I remember that sometimes she would call me and I would accept the call, but not say anything, I just longed so much to hear her voice every once in awhile, so it wouldn't drive me insane.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my loves, so this is Kylie's side of the story and tell me what do you think? Tell me which ship name you approve because I really can't decide between: Kani, Kyni or Dalie xD tell me in the comments below please. What do you think of the ship? Please vote (I update when I get 20 votes) and comment, because the comments make me happy :D see ya later alligators, big kiss, big hug, big love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 192 25
Lauren was an ordinary girl. She sang with her sisters and she was happy. While in Sacramento she met Angela. Angela has changed. Not for the better...
10.2K 322 39
Sequel to Searching for Happiness: Cimorelli's tour is coming to an end. Will Lauren and Y/N's be able to overcome the challenges that are thrown at...
28.9K 480 64
Lauren cimorelli gets kicked out of the band by her sisters, she looses everything. her friends, family relationships. and her will to sing. she sto...
10.7K 210 13
Dani and Lauren Cimorelli. Almost everybody knows them. They are famous singers but... they fell in love with each other. It wouldn't be anything wei...