She Changed

By AbbieCharmaine

All Aiden's life did was go further downhill when his best friend Violet was shipped off to boarding school f... More

Aiden
Friends?
Temper, temper.
Jelousy
The Friends.
Everything went dark.
Them three words.
She deserves better.
She calls me daddy too.
Ex-bestfriends
"The fuck you saying now, bitch!"
"Aiden.."
The Great Escape.
Daddy's home.
"Do you think we should?.."
The reveal
"No comment"
Her Hero
Aiden
Date night
Max
The End
PUBLSIHED

Violet

521 8 4
By AbbieCharmaine

Right this update is one day early, but I couldn't help myself lol. So here it is :D, hope you enjoy it!!!
Aiden to the side --->
(Someone please find out who that guy is because I need to know!!

Violets P.O.V

I woke up and immediately felt out of place. Being back at my parents felt strange. I hadn't been here in so long. And if I was honest, I never really wanted to return to this cruel town. I liked boarding school. It made me a better person and my friends we're better than the people than the ones before. I missed my friends and England. Luckily they were flying over to visit soon. Also I could travel back to London when I wanted, seeing as their parents were nice enough to invite me to stay.

I remembered arriving last night. Mum and Dad had brought me a car and drove it to the airport for me earlier that day. It wasn't an amazing car, but it was good enough to get around in and I was thankful. It was better to drive around this town, rather than walk and see all the bad people I used to roll with.

As I thought about all the bad people I was associated with once. I noticed most of them was becoming a blur. All except one, Aiden Prescott. I could never forget him. He was my best friend and partner in crime. According to my parents he was a nice boy, just like I remembered. Then again they said nice, not good. Aiden had never been good. It wasn't surprising he hadn't changed. This town probably contributed into turning him into a criminal.

"Honey, are you awake?" My mum knocked softly on my door, separating me from my thoughts of him.

"Yeah.." I said softly. After hearing my reply she entered my room with a tray of food. Then placed the tray on my lap, after I sat up. "Thank you."

"It's okay." She smiled as I was about to dig in. "So, you thought about what you're going to do now you're back?"

"Well I was considering going to the library out of town." I replied, after finishing my mouthful.

"That sounds good. Have you thought about going to see Aiden maybe.." She trailed off.

I internally rolled my eyes at the thought. I knew she would keep pushing. It's not that I no longer liked Aiden. I just knew it would be hard to relate to him now, seeing as I was an entirely different person now.

"Do you really think that's a good idea? I mean i've changed and i'm a good person now. Should I really be associated with his type again?" I asked.

"I understand your point, but remember he was once your best friend. You done everything together. Don't push him to the side just because you've found other friends." She answered. "Now I have to go to work. I'll see you later."

"Bye." I replied and began to get ready for the day ahead. I thought about what my mum had said as I got in the shower. I should really go and see him. It would be un-fair to be back in town and not even go over for a tea. As I thought about it more I decided to go. What's the worst that could happen if I do?

I quickly washed myself and returned to my room to get dressed. I had picked out a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, paired with a white short sleeved tee. Then matched them with black strappy heels and a thin bomber jacket. After getting dressed, I applied minimal make-up and put my hair into a tight sock bun.

Once I was ready and had enough courage to go over, I left my house and proceeded en_route to his. Since his home was only across the street, the walk was short. And seconds later from leaving I was knocking on his front door. As I waited I fiddled with my hands and my palms were getting sweaty. The anticipation was killing me.

"Hello...." A male voice said.

"Hi." I looked up and gave him a nervous smile.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was gorgeous. More muscular than I remembered. His hair obviously messy from just waking up. But it still looked neat in a way. It was still charcoal black, with highlights of a slightly lighter color than his own on top. His eye's shone out the most. They were green with golden specs dotted around his iris, they were beautiful. His chin was chiseled and looked like it had been made to perfection, An his lips seemed so soft. As I looked down, I noticed he was shirtless too. He was ripped, with six prominent abs in view. His biceps were also good to look at. It seemed as if he was at the gym everyday, from the look of him. I also noticed a scar just above his V-line and started to remember how he had earned it.

"Are you just going to stand there and check me out all day? Because if you are please come up to my room, so I can sleep too." He said, making my thoughts disappear and my head shoot upwards.

"Still the same lazy fuck I remember."I chuckled.

He looked confused for a second, but then his eye's bulged in realization. "Vi..lot?"

"Hey Aid." I smiled and he pulled me into a bone crushing embrace. The hug felt nice and right to be in his arms again, even though it was tight. He felt warm and cuddly. Also his scent was oddly intoxicating, even though he hadn't showered yet.

"Fuck, i've missed you so much." He told me and held me tighter.

"Me too!" I replied. I never realized how much I missed him, until he was stood in front of me. I missed his hugs, the way he laughed, everything.

"How's it been?" He asked.

"Good, how about you?" I said.

"Umm, better." He responded, honestly. "Wanna come inside?"

"Yeah, sure."

We both stepped inside his house and proceeded into the kitchen. It looked no different than the time I last saw it, apart from a few new appliances. The counter top was a snow white color. And the appliances, black. Some of the cupboards had staining underneath, most probably caused by steam and the nicotine from their cigarettes. A few plated were piled up, ready to be cleaned. And one of the draws hanging off partially.

"Sorry about the mess." He apologized.

"It's not even messy." I lied. It was a junkyard compared to how immaculate boarding school was. Every floor was swept and moped everyday. The carpets were also cleaned everyday and steamed twice a week. Skirting's and other things, dusted and polished regularly. There was no dirt in sight. I wish he could've experienced it with me. Then maybe he would've changed like I have.

"Well it is. So let's go sit in there." He chuckled slightly, then we proceeded to his family room. We sat on couches, that were opposite to each other. Then we feel into an uncomfortable silence.

"So... How was boarding school?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"It's been splendid actually. I've became friends with so many exceptional people and inspirational people. Also i've learnt so much more and i'm more knowledgeable than I ever w-"

"Sorry for interrupting you. But I honestly don't know what the fuck you're saying." He blurted out, honestly.

"It has been really good and i've met some smart people. And I have learn't a lot." I re-phrased my words, so that he could comprehend.

"Okay, now I understand. But I have a question." He said, looking weary about what he was going to say.

"Ask away." I grinned, un-certain of what the question was going to be.

"I don't mean to sound rude here, but what the actual fuck happened to you? Your words are so different I cant even understand you. You've slightly caught a British accent, which is so weird. And you look un-comfortable as hell, like you don't even want to be here. What's on Vi? You ain't the chick I knew, so what's happened?" He ranted and I understood his mild out-burst.

"To answer your first question, I grew up." I started. "Secondly, I apologize that I speak different Aiden. But that's what happens when you open your vocabulary. Third, I'm sorry i'm not a hood rat anymore. Because I learnt there is better ways than letting drugs and alcohol lead your life." I finished, getting slightly offensive towards the end. In which I immediately regretted.

"Well i'm sorry my life choice ain't up to your fucking standers princess. But that's my life. I'll be straight with you, it's shit. It's real fucking shit. I have to go do the same shit everyday though to make sure my family's straight. And the kids out there don't live how we did." He shouted at me. "You remember Luca?"

I had to think for a second, then remembered a boy who was a couple years younger than us. I also thought about how we used to keep him out of trouble, even though he was too young to understand what a life of crime could lead too. More and more memories kept flooding back as I thought deeper. But inside of thinking and uncovering more harsh memories, I replied. "Yes, what about him?"

"I found him hanging around on the streets last night at 3am . Him and his friends had just stole some shit . So instead of them doing it again, I gave them a hundred dollars each so they wouldn't have too. So before you judge me on how I do my shit, and make a living. Remember that. Cause hopefully now they're going to come to me, instead of becoming me." He told me and I started to feel guilty for judging him. He was doing good deeds, even if how he managed to do them was bad.

"I'm..sorry.." I apologized.

"Oh now you're sorry? For what exactly Vi. Sorry how you judged me for surviving? Or changing your whole damn personality for some up-tight British kids? Or maybe you're sorry for leaving me for five fucking years! No letters, or visits home!" He yelled and tears started to brim in my eyes. I was trying not to be effected by his harsh words, but it was too late. A small tear trickled down my cheek. He noticed it and I thought he would calm down, but it only made his anger worse.

"You want me to feel sorry for you?" He laughed bitterly. "No way in hell is that happening; Did you feel sorry for me when I lost my best friend? Or when I got the shit kicked out of me, because beef she started?" He roared.

"I'm so sorry." I cried and apologized again, but I knew it wouldn't help anything. He was too angry at me to feel any other emotion. His reasons why were understandable. I expected it, just didn't know it was going to be this bad. Everything he was saying was true, it was undeniable. I just had to sit here and listen to every word, until he had gotten all of his rage out. But with every harsh word he yelled, another pain-filled tear would fall.

"Fuck your sorry's! And fuck you! Get out!" He screamed, making me jump. I obeyed his words. I didn't want to aggravate him anymore than my presents already had.

I stood up and wiped my tears. Then rushed to the exit. He stood there in shock, most probably wondering why I never argued back. But that just wasn't me anymore. I've changed and with the way he just exploded art me it proved, he had too.

I managed to hold back my tears until I reached my house and into my bedroom. Then let them all loose. I cried for hours, until no more could be released. All that was playing on my mind was his words.

I lost my best friend.

Fuck you! Get out!

He hated me. He well and truly hated me. I needed to make it up to him. But not today. Aiden always needed space after a big argument. So i'll let it die down before I go and speak with him. But for now I just needed to steer clear.

I hope I can make things right.

----------------------------------

Hey guys!!

So what do you think about Aiden now? Was he wrong for shouting at her, or did he have a right too? Also what do you think of Violet? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the many to come. Drop a comment of what you thought or inbox me it. I'd love to hear feedback.

Have a lovely day and night, seeya!! :)

Please Like, Comment & Recommend. Thank Yoouu!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
13K 552 46
Aiden hasn't really been the popular girl or the one loved right she is beaten when she's home and bullied when she's at school. Her brother tries to...
97K 1.4K 31
Enemies to loversโค๏ธ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
577K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...