The Sandlot Imagines/One Shots

Par scumbagmarty

The Sandlot preferences, imagines, & one shots! Any boy, any situation! Comment suggestions for preferences... Plus

r e q u e s t s ?
t i m m y • i m a g i n e
b e n n y • i m a g i n e
t i m m y • i m a g i n e # 2
b e n n y • i m a g i n e # 2
a u t h o r ' s • n o t e
a / n
y e a h - y e a h • i m a g i n e
b e r t r a m • i m a g i n e
f a m i l y • l i f e
I MADE A NEW BOOK
b e n n y • i m a g i n e # 3
y e a h - y e a h • i m a g i n e # 2
t y p e • o f • b o y f r i e n d
Yeah-Yeah
Yeah-Yeah

s q u i n t s • i m a g i n e

10.1K 150 83
Par scumbagmarty

Squints imagine for Emily_NicoleKaitlyn / Emilee_NicoleKaitlyn
__________

You were in sixth period trying to listen to the teacher's lecture on ancient China. Unfortunately, you could barely hear a thing because you sat in the back of the class, in front of Michael 'Squints' Palledorous.

He was drumming on his desk with his pencils nonstop and was humming an Elvis Presley song. You tried your best to tolerate him so you could take notes, but Squints was making that really difficult.

Suddenly, you felt him kicking your chair. You ignored it for a good 5 minutes before you'd had enough.

You turned around and whispered, "Can you stop?"

He smirked widely and pushed his big black glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I don't know Emilee, can I?"

"Just stop man. You do know we're supposed to have at least two pages of notes, right?" you informed him.

He shrugged smugly. "I forgot my notebook," he lied, shoving it into his backpack.

You rolled your eyes and turned back around to face the blackboard where the teacher was standing. You were quite surprised that Squints actually accepted your request and stopped.

But, tragically, he would not float your boat for too long. He started drumming again but stopped abruptly. A few moments later, you felt something small hit the back of your head.

You turned around again and saw him ripping up a piece of paper to crumple up the shreds and throw them at you.

You narrowed your eyes at him and gave him the dirtiest look you could make. This sent him into a fit of laughter, drawing the entire class' attention to you.

"Ms. Thompson and Mr. Palledorous, would you like to share what you find so humorous with the whole class? I'm certain we'd all like to have a laugh," your teacher announced.

You blushed deep red and Squints simply smirked. He opened his mouth to say something, but you interrupted him before he could start. "It's nothing sir," you said.

"Very well, I'd like to have a word with you two after class," he told you guys.

You wished you could just disappear. You'd never gotten in trouble before, but on the other hand, Squints was sent to the R.C. at least twice a week, each week.

Dreadfully, the class ended and you and Michael walked to your teacher's desk.

"Mr. Palledorous, would you like to explain why you interrupted my lecture?" your teacher questioned.

"Yeah, Emilee said you were really boring and that you should retire already," Squints lied with a mischievous look in his eye.

"I never said that!" you exclaimed. "You were throwing things at me and kicking my chair, so I turned around and asked you to stop!"

"Is that true Michael?" your teacher asked, but received a shrug and a lazy smile in reply. "Well, since I cannot get an answer, you both have lunch detention tomorrow."

"But I never did anything Mr - " you started to argue, but he shooed you two off.

As you walked out the classroom, Squints winked at you and said, "See you tomorrow, babe."

You scrunched your eyebrows up and walked home since there were only 6 periods in a school day.

~Lunch, The Next Day~

"I can't believe this is actually happening to me," you complained to your friend as you walked to the detention hall.

You were the first one there and chose a seat at the back of the room. Little time passed, but soon the room was filled with people whom were known to cause trouble.

To your dismay, Squints and his best friend Yeah-Yeah sat at you table with you, Squints directly next to you.

"Why are you sitting next to me?" you ask him.

"Why can't I sit next to my two best friends?" he asked you sarcastically, earning a chuckle from Yeah-Yeah.

"Actually, sorry Squints, I'm gonna go sit next to Yorky," Yeah-Yeah smirked, walking off to another table that featured his crush, whom everyone knew about.

You groaned both internally and externally because you were left alone with the most annoying kid who has ever existed.

"What's wrong Emmee?" he asked too sweetly to be normal and smirked that infamous smirk of his.

You looked into his bright blue eyes dully and replied, "Because I hate you."

Almost immediately after you said that, his wicked grin faltered a bit. "Wait, really?" he asked a bit concerned.

"Yes, I hate you so much Michael Palledorous," you repeated.

"Why?" he asked, his voice soft.

"Because I liked you since fourth grade and now we're in seventh, but you don't feel the same! You're always going from one girl to another. And I especially hate your smirk. You always have to smirk and it's adorable. But you will never feel the same about me," you exploded, sending a blush to creep up his cheeks.

"I - I," he started.

"No, I don't wanna hear it," you snapped, turning away from him.

As soon as you did though, he spun you around and crashed his lips against yours. You were too shocked to kiss back, thus he pulled away.

"You know what? Whatever," he grumbled, embarrassed that you didn't kiss him back.

After a second, you registered what just happened, so you pressed your lips to his softly. Soon after, he kissed back and deepened it, but the supervisor walked in.

"Hey, you two!" she called to you urgently. "Don't do that!"

"What? This?" Squints asked stupidly and kissed you again, then pulled away and smirked.

"Stop!" she screeched.

"Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" he asked, making you blush.

"That's it! You have an hour detention after school!" she informed the two of you.

"Get some Palledorous!" Yeah-Yeah yelled.

"Shut it McClennan, you already have a three hour detention today," the supervisor warned, walking to her desk.

"What a flake," Squints mumbled, making you smile.

"Hey," you put your hand on his arm and he averted his eyes to yours. "Since when was I your girlfriend?"

He smirked. "Since I told the supervisor you were."

____________________

Heyyooooo I hope you enjoyed this Emmers!!! Keep commenting requests! The next imagine will be for gomezxhaim !!! If I don't get any requests then I'll write some imagines for people I feel deserve them. Ilyyyyy please spread word about this book and comment & vote! Please check out my other story, She Stole More Than Just A Base

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

172K 1.1K 16
Some small stories about you (the reader) with the sandlot members. What I will write: Preferences One shots Send me any suggestions that you would...
27.4K 321 15
Right Field //Benny Rodriguez x Reader// (REWRITTEN) This story contains all of the elements of my first Benny x reader story, just rewritten way be...
66.2K 2K 41
Twenty Øne Piløts Imagines (And preferences/gif imagines) Yes, this started out as an imagine only book [hence the title and the beginning of th...
200K 2K 15
{Benny x Reader} Y/n just moved back to her hometown with her new stepbrother Scotty Smalls. He goes and plays baseball with the sandlot boys and the...