World War: The Rise of the Mo...

By jace_of_spades

They say mobs are heartless, in reality it is not. They say their hearts are cold. Colder than ice. Tsk. Real... More

CreeperMan (A Creeper and Enderman story - Minecraft Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Sizzles
Chapter 2: The Mobs
Chapter 3: Another Test
Chapter 4: Day 1 of Training - Tension
Chapter 5: Is that... jealousy I see?
Chapter 6: Attacked
Chapter 7: The Dare
Chapter 8: Humans... again?!
Extra Chapter: His Side
Chapter 9: Remnants of the Past
Chapter 10: A Twist
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter 13: Conflicting Emotions
Bonus Chapter : Reunited
Chapter 14: All Neutral
Chapter 15: Warnings
Chapter 16: Magma's Secrets
Chapter 17 (Part 1) : Opening of Q & A
IMPORTANT NOTE!! MUST READ!!
Chapter 17.5 (Part 2) : Plans...
Chapter 18: Magma's Plan
Chapter 19: The Attack of the Humans
Chapter 20: War (1st Part of War)
Chapter 21: War (Part 2 of War)
Chapter 22: War (Part 3)
Chapter 23: War (Part 4, Magma and Alejandro's Battle)
Chapter 24: War (Part 5)
Chapter 25: War (Part 6)
Chapter 26: War (Part 7)
Chapter 27: War (Part 8)
Chapter 28: War ( Part 9)
Chapter 29: War (Part 10 - End of the War Arc)
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 31: Wrapping Things Up (New Recruits?!)
Chapter 32: The Past is Back
Chapter 33: Mystery
Bonus Chapter: What Really Happened to Crypre
Chapter 34: New Mission
Chapter 35: Closure
Chapter 37: Good Times
Chapter 38: Shock
Chapter 39: Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 40: It All Unravels
Chapter 41: Disperse
Chapter 42: The End is Just The Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 36: Never The Same Way

82 4 4
By jace_of_spades

Magma's P.O.V.

After a few days, all of the survivors have discharged from this hospital. We decided to go back to the base after ensuring that all of us were safe. Crypre tagged along but neither the two of us spoke to each other.

The journey towards the headquarters is an awkward and uncomfortable one. Each of us boarded a mine cart, with two people residing in one cart. Crypre and I are paired, and I have no choice but to endure the painstaking silence that remained in the atmosphere between us. I guess it's still the same.

"Ladies first." He escorted me and I obliged wordlessly, before he went along and the minecart sped off. We are the ones that are in the back, watching over the survivors who gleefully boarded their carts.

The journey towards home is neither long nor short. The mobs in the headquarters welcomed the survivors warmly and Herobrine congratulated me for finishing the mission with success. I beamed happily, before I went off to go meet Webby.

Surprisingly, Crypre tagged along. His pale complexion is now reverting back to its natural state and his wounds are healing. But I guess his heart hasn't. His eyes were glazed over, void of any thinkable emotion and his lips are curved in a tight and thin line.

"Stop staring at me." He spoke which caused me to turn away, embarrassed. I resisted the urge to cover my face in sheer humiliation and it almost took every fiber of my being to not.

"I'm not." I effortlessly retorted and I was at loss of words. Thankfully, Webby and the gang appeared in sight.

"O-M-G!" Webby grabbed me into a tight hug, as I hugged back with so much effort. "I... can't breathe." I sputtered out. She released me and grinned sheepishly. "Oops-- sorry!"

"Nah, it's fine." At the corner of my eyes, I saw Andy approach Crypre. I didn't mean to, but I accidentally overheard their conversation. 'Great job, Magma, great job.' I scowled at myself mentally.

"Where have you been, young man?" Andy asked in a weird, effeminate manner and I rolled my eyes in mixed amusement and annoyance. "We have been looking for you!" Andy hit Crypre's shoulder playfully but due to my peripheral vision, I saw Crypre have no reaction.

"Hey, you okay?" Andy leaned over and peered at the shorter guy but said guy didn't respond. Instead, he walked past everyone and muttered. "I'm fine."

"What's up with him?" Aranea crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the floor. 'She must' havenoticed the drastic change in Crypre's personality...' I concluded, completely enveloped in my thoughts.

Zoro, who has been listening to music this whole time took of his headphones and stared at Crypre's disappearing figure in the distance. "I second that question. What happened to him?"

Suddenly, Webby's shorter figure towered over me. I almost fell down, if I only I hadn't grasped the wall beside me. "Young lady, did something happen between the two of you?" Her ruby eyes pierced through mine in a menacing glare. I caught a glimpse of the determination in those orbs and I studied her expression for a moment. For once, I feared her. 'Spiders can get really venomous, no?'

"I, uhh--" I looked away, everywhere as long as I could avoid her intimidating glance. I actually thought that at this state, she seemed scarier and more powerful than Aranea. "Uhh-- hold on, wait, don't be like that... I'll explain." Finally, I voiced it out. I sighed in relief, wiping sweat from my brow.

We all headed to the garden, and their eyes held many, many questions. I could feel their curiosity boring into me and my heart's pulsing in my chest and the butterflies in my stomach didn't help. To be quite honest, I nervously anticipated their queries just to know and calculate what are they thinking.

Each of us went to our respective spots. Webby glanced at me and nodded curtly, signaling me to elaborate the whole story. And so I did...

... except for the 'last part'. No! I couldn't bear the thought of confessing what I feel to that idiot!

----------------------

"What? I don't understand why he's hurt... stress maybe?" As I've expected, many reactions were heard. Some are shocked, some are confused, some felt sympathy. All those mentioned are shone in their expressions, except for one.

After a few minutes of hanging out with them, I returned to my designated room for some alone time. I plunged myself towards the warm and comforting sheets of my wooden bed. I gazed at the ceiling absentmindedly, my thoughts drifting to somewhere else...

After taking a shower, I returned, before grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, and sketched what's inside of my mind. My hand seemed as if it has a mind of its own and I looked down to see the result of my work.

My eyes bulged out of their sockets as realization hit me. I slumped my face onto my desk and was about to crumple the paper when I heard three knocks on the door. Before I could acknowledge for him/her to come in, the door opened. I scowled in annoyance and frustration, how dare he/she--

"Hey." The tall and slim ender woman came to view. Her hair is loosely flowing at her back, like a lavender waterfall. She entered my room, removed her shoes briefly and stood near my bed. I stared at her blankly, with many questions clouding my mind. What is she doing here? Before her eyes caught sight of my brief and lousy sketch, I grabbed it and crumpled it but before I could toss it to my trash bin on the corner of the room, she caught it.

"No! Don't open that--!" I was interrupted by me tumbling on the ground as I endured the pain that burned my skin. I reached out helplessly as she unfolded it in the air, out of reach. She's tall, after all she's an ender woman. Her eyebrows furrowed and her amethyst eyes scanned the paper, before her lips curled into a tight smirk.

"Ah. I see." She peered at me and folded the paper neatly, before tucking it inside her dark leather jacket. I trembled slightly but felt anger towards her. "I see you've taken a liking to my baby brother." Her smirk widened upon this.

I massaged my temples, before gripping the bridge of my nose. "Please don't tell anyone..." I covered my face in humiliation, oh fuck, how I hate this feeling.

To my astonishment, she patted my back. I looked up almost instantaneously and looked at her, and I was even more surprised when she flashed me a reassuring smile. "It's fine, to be honest, I think you guys look good together. And you're independent, unlike that last girlfriend he had."

Oh, that definitely piqued my interest. "Uh-huh, what about it?"

"Well, that girl's annoying as hell so I'm glad since his tastes leveled up. Anyways, that's not the reason why I came to you." I nodded in understanding, keeping the papers and pens away.

"I came since I wanted to talk to you about Crypre and you."

I froze in shock.

----------

WHEW! UPDATESSS

That art above is drawn by me ehehe~ :3

~ MallowFreakByakuhime ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
204K 4.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
377K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.