Big Hero 7

By hiro_hamada_bighero6

Yokai has been defeated and the city of San Fransokyo is safe, Hiro and his friends enjoy being super heroes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

216 14 0
By hiro_hamada_bighero6

Hiro's pov

I kept waiting for the night to come, but only ten minutes passed by, I groaned and headed downstairs, I remembered something and almost tripped down a step, I made it down safely and ran down another stair that is next to our kitchen, I made it to the bottom and turned right and headed towards 'The Lucky Cat Cafe'.

I walked in and flipped the sign that said closed to open, once i did lots of people rushed in the cafe and got in a line, my eyes widened on how fast they came but I shrugged and headed in front of the cashier area, I asked what they wanted and wrote it down on a list.

Once it was all taken care of and everyone was sitting down I started to get their order. One by one out of fifteen people in the cafe I finally finished after, I sighed with relief and started to clean the counter. I looked at the clock and sighed, its going to be a long day...

Some of the people finished and headed my way, they handed me money and left, now there was two people left. I looked up at the only people left and gasped, I can't believe I barely realized this!

I walked slowly to a man in the corner of a table next to the wall, he was looking out the window and didn't notice me yet, I cleared my throat and he turned around, i saw a good glimpse of him and didn't believe what I was seeing, but I knew this wasn't a dream. "F-Fred? " I asked very confused, he smiled
"hey Hiro" he replied, I can't believe he's alive? I have so many questions to ask now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 77 34
When mysterious things begin to happen in the city of San Fransokyo, earthquakes, meteors, and strange men in blue boxes appear, it's up to the Big H...
12.9K 195 23
It's been two years Big hero 6 defeated Yokai, and Hiro and his friends have become the hero's of San fransokyo but when hiros brother Tadashi is fou...
7.1K 176 23
Tadashi Hamada. Your best friend for two years since you met on the first day of kindergarten. Then, his parents die in a tragic accident, and him an...
6.7K 105 22
Tadashi Hamada wakes up in a hospital bed with little recollection of what happened to get him there. Many question arise; How did they rescue him? H...