The One That Got Away

By CarolinaRodriguez619

Hazel is a dancer/singer will she end up staying with her manager or having Harry best friend as a manager ev... More

Chapter 1 Audition
Chapter 2 The Pass
Chapter 3 Tour
Chapter 4 Who Is He Part 1
Chapter 5 who is he part 2
Chapter 6 Wedding??
Chapter 7 The Trip
Chapter 8 Scrects
Chapter 9 The Truth

Chapter 10 Interviews

35 0 0
By CarolinaRodriguez619

Hazel POV

"Juliet." "Yes, Hazel." "Harry called her." "Yes." "How could he tell her, he knows that you aren't friends with her?" "I don't know what happens to him." She hugged me. "Let's go to the island to relax, what do you say?" "Yeah let's go." Josh, Luke, and Ivy where is the car. I went to get my charger from my room. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to the store why?" "You're not going." Harry grabbed my arm. "Let me go." "You're not leaving." "Harry lets go of Hazel," Juliet said. He did. "Hazel and I are going to the store. She'll be back." He didn't say anything to her. "Mom, dad, are you ready?" "Yeah," Harry was the only one at the house. "Hazel, are you okay." "I never have seen him like that." "I haven't either." Juliet hugged me. We arrived at the island. Harry called me. I didn't pick up. "Hazel come on relax no one can hurt you here." She was right. We got in the pool. "Look, mommy," Ivy told Juliet while jumping into the pool. We all went to our rooms. I checked my phone. Harry left me a voice mail. "Hazel I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry please forgive me I won't hurt you ever again. I was just upset. Please come back home. I know you're with Juliet." I fell asleep. Ivy woke me up. "Aunt Hazel, are you ready." "For what?" "I don't know my mom said it's time to eat." We went to the kitchen. "How are you feeling?" Juliet said. "I'm fine." We finished eating. I saw my phone. "Babe let's talk please I'm sorry." I got my bag. "Juliet." "Yes." "I'm going back to the house." "Are you sure?" "Yeah," "Do you want me to come with you?" "I'll be fine." "Okay." "I'll call you if something goes wrong okay." "Okay." I went to the house. "Hazel, you're back." "Harry." "Hazel I'm so sorry." He hugged me. "Harry, just promise me that you won't talk to her." "I promise." He sat down on the couch. "Do you think Juliet with getting back with Josh?" "I don't think so. Why do you ask Harry?" "I do you just don't say yes to a proposal and give up." "She is with Luke and besides they were married." "They were not anymore. That means she might get back with him." "Luke was there for her in the hospital when Josh was M.I.A." "She said yes to Luke because Josh didn't fight for their relationship." "I'm with Luke." "I'm with Josh." "Do you think she will leave Luke?" I said. "If she is hiding something from Luke he will leave her like Josh did." We didn't say a word. I knew he was right. Juliet came in. "So how are things between you two." "Good," I said. "Great so Harry One Direction is going to be on Ellen in 2 days. Hazel, you are two. I'll be there. Harry the late night show. Hazel, you're doing that as well." "What about you?" "I can't be there, but I'll be there for you at the Ellen Show. After the Ellen show, I'm leaving." "Where are you going to go?" "I have to go to London I have an interview with Alan Carr." "Okay." Today the day we go to California. "Mommy, hurry up," Ivy said. "I'm coming Ivy." She got her phone. "Hazel." "Yes, Juliet." "No one knows about mom. Say that's she's still dead okay." "How come?" "I talked to some friends and if your dad finds out then could her our mom killed." "I won't say anything." "Okay, I'll let you knew when okay." "Okay." We went to the airport. Josh Ivy and Juliet were sitting together. Harry Liam and I were on the same row. "Babe." "Yeah." "I love you." "I love you too Harry." Juliet and Josh were getting alone. We left our things in our hotel room. "Hazel ready." "Yes, Juliet." "Come on." We got to the studio. "Hazel are you ready?"'"yes." "Come stand here then go when she calls your name." "Okay." I waited for Ellen to call my name. "Our next guest is Hazel." I walked to the stage.

Ellen: Hello Hazel.

Me: Hi Ellen.

Ellen: I'm glad you're here.

Me: I'm honored to be here.

Ellen: How is it working with Juliet? Me: Really good.

Ellen: Is it true that she a total pain to work with?

Me: No, she's the best boss I ever had actually.

Ellen: How did you find out that you were related to Juliet?

Me: My dad was at Luke's house and I called him dad and Juliet told me that he's her dad.

Ellen: So who is this guy with Juliet?

Me: That's her biological dad.

Ellen: Then how are you two related.

Me: By our mom. We have different dads.

Ellen: Harry is here with you correct.

Me: Yes

Ellen: Harry.

Harry sat next to me.

Ellen: Harry how does it feel to be engaged to the lovely Hazel.

Harry: It's the best decision I ever made.

Ellen: Harry how is living with Juliet?

Harry: It's great. she's one of my best friends.

Ellen: She isn't a pain.

Harry: No, but I always to go her for advice.

Ellen: Have you decided on a date for the wedding?

Harry: We are waiting for Juliet to have her kids. You know what they say about a drunk Juliet.

Ellen: What do they say, Harry.

Harry: She's more fun to be around.

Ellen: Really

Harry: Yeah, everyone I know says she throws the best parties.

Ellen: That is true. I went last time and let me tell you something, Harry. You should have been there.

Harry: I know I still can't believe I missed it.

Ellen: Who's idea was it to wait that long.

Me: I mention to Harry If we should getting married in the begging of the summer and he said we should wait till Juliet has her babies anyways it's about the same time.

Ellen: It was nice having you two here. Come again soon.

Me: Thank you for having us.

We went to the airport with Juliet. "I'll see you soon." "When are you coming back?" "I should be back by tomorrow night." "Okay." I hugged her. Harry and I fished the late night show. The next day Juliet was on. She was talking about her album and the babies. Josh was next to me. "Josh I have an idea." "What is it, Hazel?" "I want to give something for the twins. It involves you and Juliet." "Doing what exactly?" "Singing lullaby." "Yeah I'll do it." "Grate." Luke came in. "Luke I was wondering if you will sing a lullaby with Juliet." "Yeah, sure." "How will we get Juliet to sing with you both?" I said. "I'll get her assistant to help," Luke said. "Okay." "What if we do is separately she'll do it by herself and I'll ask Jackie to make some calls so she can believe it." "Thank you, Luke." "This should be done by tomorrow." "I can sing my part today if that's alright." "Yeah, I'll just tell Jackie that you're on your way and I'll make sure Juliet doesn't go to her office."

Juliet POV

I walked to the building. "Juliet good you here I have to tell you something." "Dad can it wait I have things to do." I walked to my office. "What are you doing in my office?" "I came to see you." "Who are you?" "Your sister." "No, you're not. Security!" My Dad came in. "Juliet what's going on?" "She is claiming to be my sister." "That what I wanted to tell you." "I'm so sorry I thought you were a crazy fan. I'm sorry." "Thanks, fine, and I'm a fan by the way." "Thank you. What's your name by the way?" "Jae."

Hazel POV

I was watching TV with Harry. "Do you want something to drink?" "Yeah." I walked to the kitchen and a girl was sitting on down. "Who are you?" "I'm Juliet sister." "No, you're not." "Yes, I am," I called Alex. "Yes Hazel." "Can you get her out of here?" Juliet dad came down. "What's going on?" "Why is there a fan in the house," Alex said. "I'm sorry guys it's my fault this is Juliet sister. I should have said something earlier. Sorry." "No, I'm sorry," I said. Juliet came in. "Hey, Hazel have you meet my sister." "Yes, I have." ''Why don't you go to my room and wait for me." Ivy came in. "Ivy, take your aunt to my room, please." "Okay, mommy." They went upstairs. "Juliet I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "I almost kicked out your sister from this house." "I did the same in my office." "I'm sorry." "That's fine Hazel, don't worry about it." She went upstairs. I got my drink and went to the living room. "Here you go harry." "Thanks, babe." "Should I tell Juliet to stop planning the wedding?" "Why?" "She should spend time with her sister." "If you want to, and I know someone that can plan our wedding anyways." "Alright." I went to Juliet room. "Hey, Juliet can we talk." "Yeah sure. Jae, go get dad and wait for me in the car." "Sure thing." '"Juliet, look I don't want to hurt your feeling, but Harry and I been talking and we think that is best that we find someone else to plan the wedding." "What why?" "We think is a good thing." "Okay fine good luck, to get everything done before the wedding, and I'll cancel everything I've done." "What?" "Yeah, well good luck Hazel." Juliet left. I walked to the living room. "Hazel is it true that you told Juliet not to finish the wedding." "Yes, Ashton." "Why would you do that?" "I think it's best that she spends more time with her sister." " You know what she has done for you. She got everyone outfits and get got Rihanna to be your maid of honor." "What?" "Ashton that was a surprise." "Sorry but yeah. She also is charging you less than what someone else will charge you. Good luck trying to find someone who can get you the best wedding ever." Luke and Ashton left. "Do you think we did the right thing by letting her go?" "It's up to you babe you want her back." "I do Harry." "Okay let her know before she cancels everything." It's been 2 hours and Harry and I been watching TV. Juliet came back and walked to the kitchen. "Juliet can we talk." "Yeah sure." "Juliet I'm sorry." "Hazel it's fine." "I wanted you to send time with your sister you haven't seen her in years." "Hazel I can handle it." "You're pregnant." "I can still hand it I did when I was pregnant with Ivy." "I know you can Juliet but I don't want you to stress out, but will you still plan my wedding." "Ashton told you, didn't he?" "Tell me what?" "About the wedding and your maid of honor." "Yes." "He can't keep a secret." "Will you do it?" "Yes." "Thank you, Juliet." I hugged her.

I was watching TV with Harry. Ellen: So Mark, are you planning to go to work for Juliet record company.

Mark: No I wouldn't go even if it was the last record company in the world.

Ellen: How come she's an amazing artist.

Mark: but she's not me.

"I'm going to see Juliet hopefully she doesn't do anything illegal." I went to Juliet's office. "Hazel! What are you doing here?" "You know I care about you, but you have to promise me that you won't do anything crazy." "Yeah I promise." I showed her the video. "What the hell is this?" "He said all of this," Juliet called Mark. She had it on speaker "Hey Mark I saw your interview with Ellen today." "Did you enjoy it?" "Of course, I enjoyed it." "Grate." "Why are you telling people lies?" "It's true Juliet; anyways no one will respect you after that." "What did I do to you to hate me this much?" "You took my best dances I had to go on tour with you," Juliet looked at me. "I didn't know she worked for you." "It's too late now Juliet," He hugged up on her. "Juliet, are you okay?" "Hazel I swear I didn't know you were going to work for him." "It's fine Juliet I know I wouldn't like it over there as much as I love it here." She was looking something on her computer. "Juliet, what are you doing?" "I'm looking for something." "Like what?" "His past." "What?" "He's hiding something, something big and I will find it." I texted Josh "Hey Josh are you by Juliet office." "Actually, I'm, What's going on?" "You have to stop Juliet she's looking at Mark past." "Okay, I'm almost there." "Juliet, do you think that's a good idea." "Yes, he made up that rumor about Ivy." No one would be happy if that Happen to them. "Found it!" Juliet said. "Found what." Josh came in. "Juliet what are you doing." "I found something about Mark." "What is that Juliet?" Josh asked. "He's married." "What?" We all said. "Yeah!" Juliet said. "I'm going to send you the link. You didn't get this from me." "Juliet stop you will regret this." "No, I won't." "If you sent this out I'll make sure that everyone knows that it was you." "You wouldn't do that." "I'm not bluffing." He was so serious. "He deserves this." "You sent it I will make sure everyone one knows you did this and your company that you work so hard to get where is at it will be gone." "I don't believe you." "Do you want to test me?" "Okay." "I'll give you 24 hours then you can upload it but if you do it less than 24 hours I will tell Juliet." "Okay." "That goes to you two. Don't send it to anyone else to upload it Juliet and you two." "We promise." "Now give me your phones both of you." "Josh," Juliet said. "I mean it." "I can't I have to have it because my boyfriend gets mad if I don't text him back right away Josh." "I don't care." "Just let her call him." "Fine," She called her boyfriend on FaceTime. "Hey, babe." "What's going on?" "Well you know Juliet ex-boyfriend Josh." "Kinda." "Well, he's making me turn off my phone for 24 hours." "That's insane." "I know but I don't want to babe." Josh was on the screen. "You can keep your phone but if you post it, I will tell people who sent it." Josh moved out of the way. "Juliet I'm serious. I want to see you delete the link and Jae two." "Fine, I know Josh and I won't send it I promise." "Okay." We went home. The next day I turn on the TV. "We just receive this shocking news." "I agree with you Kelly, I didn't expect this from Mark." "What I do know is that she is a lucky girl?" Mark and a girl kissing, she had a wedding dress and Mark had a tux on. I walked to Juliet room. She wasn't there. I looked at my phone. "Juliet and Mark having breakfast together." I reconsider the place. I saw the newspaper. "Juliet what are you doing here?" "Talking to Mark." "Is it about this." I showed her the newspaper. "Wait," Juliet said. "Mark I can prove it to you." "How?" "To my office." We went to Juliet office. "Who was the first person to receive this?" "I don't know," Mark said. "Wait let me see this again." I gave her the newspaper. "What the hell?" "What?" I said. "That's me." "Wait how?" Mark said. "That's me when I married with Luke." She showed us the picture. "This is fake," Mark said. "But wait it has a writing on the corner." "What?" "Yeah. Who else knows about your past." "4 people." "Someone that you know got this picture." "I deleted them." "Let me see your contacts." "No." "Why not?" "Because I said so." "Too bad I already have it." "Juliet you can't do that." "Too bad, and I found it. I know who sent it." "Who was it?" "Bell." "What?" I said. "Wait who is it?" Mark asked. "Some crazy girl." "I found the one she send." It had a message. "You think this is over Juliet is not. Sorry Mark." "What now?"

A/N I hope you enjoy it. I will upload more. If you want to talk to someone you can always message me. :) I love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
5.7K 207 33
Caroline and her friends are going to stay in London the whole summer before the start uni back in Sweden. But when Caroline sees the one she escaped...
695 7 1
Hired By Management; Kim was a normal girl growing up until one day. Her life changed when management offered her a job. Kim was spotted in the crowd...
720K 15K 75
This is the story of an endless love between two young people bound together by their love of music (and chocolate). Hazel Murray is a young girl liv...