What Happens In Vegas Stays I...

By 14ALI14

When Grace decides to throw a surpise party for her soon to be fiance( Jake) and tickets to go to Las Vegas... More

What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas... Right?

514 19 30
By 14ALI14

                                                       *Graces POV*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Quick his coming!" I whispered to everybody. It felt good to throw a surprise party for my soon to be fiancé! Ha I loved him so much, and I knew he felt the same, about me. Everyone was hiding behind things. I could hear someone making their way up the steps, and before I knew it Joe was opening the front door to his apartment, that I lived in. The lights were turned off and I had closed the door behind me, so he couldn't see anything.

"Hey Hun Happy birthday," I looked at his intense autumn green eyes. Something was wrong, he looked like something was bothering him, then he looked at the ring that he gave me a couple of days ago. I knew that bad news was going to spill out of his lips.

"Grace can I at least get in my own house then we can talk?!" He sounded mad, but at the same time clam. I couldn't feel my heart; it was cracking into little pieces, like when you hit a glass bottle against a wall. I froze in my footsteps, whilst he brushed past me, leaving his scent of Paco Rabanna 1 million after shave all over me. He wanted to talk, this couldn't be good, but I had to stop him before he entered that room for his surprise was going to pop out at him. I couldn't feel my body, but then something inside me set on fire; I think it was my ego.

I pushed past him and shouted'," What's that supposed to mean?" i questioned him.

"It means I don't love you anymore and I ain't marrying you...OK!" He shouted, i could hear the faint mumble of people shouting 'surprise' in the back ground. Ow god we had burst into the room, CRAP, i totally forgot about them. I felt my face flush scarlet red, which was so embarrassing, they all saw us fighting.

"Hey what's going on with you too?" My best friend, Charlie asked.

"I was just telling him how much i loved him," I fake smile; I think it worked, not sure. I tried to make may lies convincing with a fake smile. I need to get out of here now! I couldn't breathe nor try and make small talk to all Joe's business partners, I couldn't think of anything worst. Charlie walked away to where all the guy were and left me with Joe the Jerk, anyway I could have slapped that smirk that turned even bigger off his face, the big Jerk! I walked away trying to find a way of getting out of this place.

There was no way out, which I could find or see; I was stuck here, where I would sleep what about all my things. I started to worry.

"So what's going on between you and Joe, he looked really pissed off," Charlie and I were spread across the jet black couch. She swung her drink down her neck, and then looked at the empty wine glass, I could see her lipstick marks, and they looked like they were in graved in her glass.

"Well to be honest I don't really care how he looked or acted! Did you hear what he said to me," I paused and she nodded her head, and then I whispered," Also he needs to grow a pair of ball. We both burst out laughing, also most people gave us a dirty look that said ' grow up', but we didn't care at all. I looked over to where Joe the jerk was standing, that's his new nickname, anyway he was standing with Jake and a couple of the others, I didn't recognize.

****************************************************************************************************

                                                                     -An Hour Later-

We were a little bit drunk now as you can tell from the drinking of are wine and how we were acting. I looked back to find Joe and Jake pointing at me, that was strange. Jake smiled at me before making his pointing finger into a waving hand, I winked at him, he blushed and out the corner of my eye I could see Joe getting redder and redder. I laughed to myself inside. Jake was one of my other close friend, I’ve known him since we were five years old. He was the one who introduced me to the jerk Joe, he warned me about him, but I was too stupid to listen, I thought I had fallen head over heels in love, but it was more like I had fallen into a huge trap, a huge mistake.

I'd spent all my time living a big lie for 2 years, when I could've met someone else, somebody who actually cared for my feelings and love me for who I was. Joe, well what to say, he was none of them, I don't know what it was about him, but he was just seemed like a challenge for me, and are relationship was. I had to change myself to fit in, what he thought was a perfect little lifestyle. I needed bigger though, and this was my ticket out of this place, find somewhere else, somewhere better in New York, just for me.

I walked over to the mini bar, where everyone was getting drinks from, in the kitchen. There were cocktails, champagne on tap and chilled beers in buckets of ice in the fridge. I finally decided on a chilled bottle of pear Magners, before walking back to Charlie and Jake. I think them two should start dating, but the only problem with that is, they don't believe in relationships, they believe in one night stands, playing with people, or just having a thing for someone for a week. The two had more in common than me and that jerk did, that I was with now, wait no longer with. Thank the lord for that!

Suddenly, I was stopped in my tracks and was pulled back by a warm hand, tightly wrapped around my wrist. I twirled around, opened my eyes to find the devil himself, Joe. I could smell the alcohol, when he breathed on me, I cringed. He looked like he had a bit too much to drink, we all had, and I was having a pretty good time until now.

“You’ve got a week to find somewhere else to live or earlier, but not later or I’ll find someone to burn your stuff. Up to you?" I looked at his duel green eyes, yellow teeth, faded fake tan and dyed blond or yellow hair. What did I find nice about this guy, there weren’t the worse words I could think of, but if I told you what I really thought then, that would just be rude of me, my mum actually brought me up with manners not like Joe. He looked furious inside, but I wasn't scared of anything!

"Earlier is definitely is better for me," I pushed him out of his way and wriggle my hand out of his grasp.

I walked on chuckling hard and forking him from behind. I could feel his eyes all over my body, but after that, he turned away and walked off to his friends to make small talk about business, and I did the same.

When I reached are table where we were sitting, I’d just realized how much we had drank, there were about 20 cocktail glasses, 10 original Magners bottles, 15 pear Magners and 10 cans of fosters scattered across the table. I didn't even feel that drunk either.

          HHEEEEYYY hope you liked my story!!!!

comment read on become my fan vote and tell all ya friends about my story please it would mean the world to me !! and if you have anything to say about my story bad good leave a comment to tell me Wat ya think and i will definitely take the time to reply

spelling mistakes anything u have to say on i will take in and consider!!!!! ;)

Continue Reading