Us weird New Yorkers

By kanji123

More

My mistake
Whoa
The next day

7 years into the future ( suprise)

31 2 1
By kanji123

" you didn't have to visit me. I never expected you to remember me. I thought you forgot about me....because you have bad memory ." Moshighla says then makes that crazy laugh.

" I don't think it possible to forget someone like you. Any ways, how's life?" I say while grabbing one grape from the bowl full of fruits.

" nothing much, just figuring out what to do with my life. I thought of becoming an artist at a moment in life, but then I realized that I don't have a good attention span for that jack. " she says.

" I remember when you use to draw those XO pictures in class. I bet your still obsessed with the weeknd. "

" just like what I said all the time in 7th, XO for life. I celebrate Thursday because of him. Oh.... Yeah have you spoken to anyone from our group?"

" yeah , I spoken to Seyi but that was a long time ago, probably like two weeks ago. I miss Jennifer, Renee, and Zz. One day we should hang out and go somewhere. " I say

" Yo I still remember the nickname ya'll gave each other. Haha Dezzy cakes,Aj,Rere, zeana which was short an to Zz and Seyi . I bet Aj is still obsessed with the weeknd. Well since there not here we could just hang out. " she say

"Oh sure I have enough time" I say
"Oh shoot lemme get my things from up stairs." She says while racing up stairs.
I flop down on the leathery couch and look at her amazing living room. It was filled with nothing but black and darkness, which I really like. Her living was like those rich people living rooms in movies. I don't know how to describe it but it's straight up awesomeness. I wonder how much all this cost though? I wonder how her kitchen looks!?!?! I want to roam and go into the kitchen but I'm too lazy to get up. This couch man...this couch is awesome. I bet in her kitchen she had a chocolate fountain or a gigantic fridge filled with dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I bet her bedroom looks bomb as he-" I said but was cut off by Moshighla rushing down the stairs.

" you have an awesome living room" I say
" I know. Don't remind me" she says while giggling. " hey do you drink?"

" I drink juice and soda..... And water☺️"

" HAHAHA YO!!!!!! Destiny you stupid. I'll take that as a no. And that's a good thing, alcohol is disgusting. It taste like flavored bitterness. Anywho were going to the movies. I got some tickets online"

" well ok then. Let's go. " I said while struggling to get up from the big comfy couch
" your still into those  cut jeans  and graphic tee's I see" Moshighla say while looking at my out fit.

I looked down at my superman shirt with my ripped blue Apple bottom jeans and my converses.
" I can see you're still into fancy high heels" I said while gazing at her black 4 inches high heels.

" haha, ok let's go " she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
272K 572 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni