My Baby Forever

By highkeymiaa_

Love story about my Quavo n the rest of QC . More

Back then
Quavo n His Hoes
Whats the answer?
Heartbroken
You did this to me
How could you?
How could you? pt.2
My Baby
R.I.P Pistol
R.I.P Pistol pt.2
Goals
2 Days Til The Big Game
Spending Time Together
Your Everything To Me
Your Everything To Me pt.2
Your Everything To Me pt.3
Your Everything To Me pt.4
All Things Go
A/N

Is This Right?

1.3K 52 3
By highkeymiaa_

Mia POV

I arrived to the building. I seen one girl running out the building crying. I literally started getting real nervous. I got out the car n went inside the building. I walked up to the table to get my number.
????: Hi sweetheart. Name ?
Mia: Kymia Rucker. I said sounding nervous.
????: Nervous huh ? She said searching for my name.
Mia: Is it visible 😳? OMG 😩.
????: Don't be nervous 😌. She told me giving me a little bit of confidence.
????: Your number 15 group 5. Good luck 😊. She said as she gave me my number to pin on me. I sat down in the waiting chairs in a line. As I waited, I texted Kay.

Mia🌹: Makaylin OMG IM SO FUCKING NERVOUS 😩.
Kay💄: It's ok 😭, ik you gone kill it. Plus if you don't. You tried your best skip them if they tell you your not good enough.
Mia🌹: Thanks dude ✊🏻.

As I got done I seen a group of girls gather there stuff n leave. Then a lady came out the room.
????: Group 5 of numbers 1-15 !? I got my stuff n followed the other girls in the room. The room was huge 👀. I could dance all over in here. I put my bag n everything else in one corner of the room. The dance instructor came out. Her name was Lauren.
Lauren: Ok girls ! 5 minutes to stretch n we'll get started w/ group auditions. Everyone nodded n she left. I stretched good enough to do some things. So I just played on my phone till it was time. Lauren came back in.
Lauren: Good luck everyone. Let's get started 😊. I had confidence build up inside.

*Skips to Individual Auditions*

Lauren: Goid job everyone ! You girls did great ! Now it's time for the big deal, individual auditions 😏. I was tired, but as bad as I want to get to the last round to be a NBA Team Dancer, I had to strive to be great. She told everyone to step into the other room n wait to be called. I did as I was told. I sat down patiently waiting to get called.

*5 Minutes Later*

????: Number 15 !? I got up, did a quick prayer n walked into the room. I seen 4 people sitting at a table w/ papers. I hope Jesus is w/ me 😴. I gave them a big bright smile.
Mia: Hi everyone 👋🏻. I waved at them all.
???: Hi, I'm Martina. What is your name ?
Mia: My name is Kymia Rucker 😊.
Martina: What a cute name for a pretty girl. I smiled in agreement.
Martina: Now, why do you want to become an NBA Team Dancer ? Oh this question is easy.
Mia: Well first in for most, it not about the money. When I was a little girl, I seen my mom dance for Chicago Bulls. She would come home n teach me everything to be one. She inspired me so much to be a dancer. I fell in love w/ it. Doing this, would make my mom so proud, it would make everyone proud honestly.
Martina: Wow. That's amazing. I smiled.
Martina: Ok, what song are you dancing to ?
Mia: Long Way 2 Go by Cassie.
Martina: Okay, whenever your ready. I placed my phone on the wall n pressed record. The man turned the music on for me. I'm about to blow they minds 😈.

*Skips To End Of Auditions*

Martina: Incredible. Was all she said.
Mia: Thank you, I said catching my breath.
Martina: Your letter that will tell you if you made it or not will come in the mail less than a week. But I think you did awesome. Thank you n Goodluck 😊. I waved goodbye as I grabbed the rest of my stuff. I  out the building all happy 😂. I wanted to go see how qua was doing at practice, so I drove back to the school. I got out the car, I grabbed my phone too. I walked towards the football field. I seen the cheerleaders practicing w/ post captain, Tanasai. She was actually doing good. I walked over to them.
Mia: Ok Tanasai I see you getting them right 👀. She laughed.
Tanasai: Thanks 😂. I walked up the bleachers n seen Quavo running w/ the ball.
Mia: AYEE THATS MY BABY THATS MY BABY. YAASS 😜.  He stopped running n looked my way. He took his helmet off to look better. Soon as he seen me, he pointed n smiled. I laughed at him. Then the coach said that practice was over.  I got up n walked down the bleachers. I walked on the field n started playing n shit. Then when Quavo wasn't paying attention, I jumped on his back. He almost fell 😭.
Quavo: WHAT THE FU- MIA BRO 😐.
Mia: Payback from earlier 😂. I got off his back n he turned around n he picked me up, twirling me around fast af. Then he dropped me 😐. At that time everybody left n it was just us 2 on the football. It was getting dark so I told him to hurry up n get his stuff. Then he disappeared. I was just twirling around til the field lights cut off. I got scared cause I couldn't see shit n quav ain't come back yet. Then I seen him come out of nowhere w/ his bag n hoodie on. We walked to my car. His car in the shop getting repainted so he was riding w/ me. We got in the car n I hooked my phone up to the aux cord. I started playing Don't by Bryson Tiller.  Then I started the car up n pulled off. We drove to my house cause he wasn't ready to go home yet.
Mia: How was practice bae ? Quavo: Tiring, but I did great instead of good 😌. How was auditions ?
Mia: So much fun 😊.
Quavo: You try your best ?Mia: Nah, I did the best 😌. I did a hairflip n he laughed. We arrived to my house. We got out n walked to the door. I got my house keys out n opened the door. I was so tired 😩.

Quavo POV

Im tired af dawg. Practice whopped my ass today 😭. I was chillin on the couch til Mia talking bout some carry her upstairs 😐.
Mia: Carry me upstairs bae I'm tired 😩.
Quavo: Uh did you not see me at practice 😐 ?? I said getting smart. I love her but I'm to tired.
Mia: PLEASEEEEEEEE 😩 !?
Quavo: 😑. I picked her up n put her over my shoulder. I carried her up the stairs while she kept giggling. She so damn silly I swear 😂. When I reached her room, I threw her on the bed. I might as well spend the night. I packed some clothes too 😊.
Quavo: You should let me spend the night 😊.
Mia: Haha you funny 😐. I started laughing.
Quavo: I'm serious, I brung some clothes.
Mia: You not spending the night 😐.
Quavo: Ok watch me 😊. She think I'm playing. I took my clothes out. I laid them on the bed. I took my hoodie off n then my shirt until Mia stopped me.
Mia: Woah woah woahhhh ✋🏻. I bust out laughing.
Quavo: 😂😂😂😂.
Mia: Put the shirt back on I'm dropping you off at your moma house.
Quavo: See you can't do that cause I told her I'm staying at the mansion tonight 😊.
Mia: Well go over there 😐.
Quavo: Nah fam you good. She rolled her eyes at me 😭. I went in the bathroom n turned the shower on. I came out the bathroom n she was laying in the bed on her phone.
Mia: You sleeping in the guest room too.
Quavo: The fuck I'm not.
Mia: The fuck you are 😐. Why do she always act like this 😐 ? I took my clothes n a towel in the bathroom w/ me. I just hopped in the shower.

Mia POV

Do you kno how bad I wanted this to happen 😩 ? Like him spending the night ? Omg 😩. But then that's gone make me look like a hoe. So yea I'm keeping my distance 🌚. So I guess he forgot something so he came out the bathroom w/ the towel wrapped around his waist. Jesus 👀. I looked around the room trying my best not to just jump on him right at that moment. He looked up n smirked.
Quavo: I see you staring 😏.
Mia: How could I not 😐 ? He laughed. Like foreal. Would you stare if you seen yo boyfriend w/ a towel wrapped around him w/ water dripping down his body 😐 ? WOULD YOU 😐 !? So he went back in the bathroom. He then came out dressed. He had on basketball shorts n a Jordan T shirt. I might as well get in next. So I grabbed all my stuff n went in the bathroom. I turned the shower on. I came back out w/ my clothes on clothes in MM. Quavo was just smirking. I just laughed 😭. I hooked my phone up to my speakers n put on some music. I went to Apple Music Radio. I went to Trey Songz n the first song that played after I skipped 6 times was All We Do by Trey Songz. Ooh y'all don't kno 😈.

Quavo POV

Kymia really think her ass is slick. Ik what she doing, n it's working 😅. So I got up n turned the music down a little. I picked her up n slammed her on the bed. She kno she want this to happen.
Quavo: You want this to happen, I can tell 😏.
Mia: I do, but I'm a good girl. Good girls don't do this 😴.
Quavo: Who's gonna kno about this ? I asked her.
Mia: Nobo- I cut her off before she could finish.
Quavo: Exactly 😌. Plus, it's not like we fucking.
Mia: It could go there 😑. The way you be acting 😂.

Mia POV

Mia: Then you be all on top of me n shit. Then I flipped us over so I could be on top of him.
Mia: When really, it should be the other way around 😏. A smile went across his face so fast. He looked like a creep 😭. I started kissing him. He kissed back rougher. Then his hands began to touch all over my body. I stopped kissing him n grabbed his hands. I put them over above his head n I held them there.
Mia: I didn't tell you to touch me did I 😏 ? He looked like he was lost for words. I'm showing him a side that he ain't never seen before. Hell I ain't never seen this side before myself 😭.

Quavo POV

I shave NEVER seen this side of Mia. Taking charge n shit. I like it too 😏. Shit was turning me on I'm like okay then do yo thang girl 👀. Then she put my hands above me I'm like oh hell nah it's othe other way around. Soon as she let go, I flipped back over to the first position. But first, I took my shirt n shorts off. I was hard too so I wanted her to feel my shit 😈. I got back on top of her. I started kissing her neck, sucking on it leaving hickies. I felt her hands wrap around my neck n my back. Then I stopped. I grabbed the both of her hands n put them above her head.
Quavo: Who told YOU too put yo hands on me 😏 ? I said n she lick her lips smirking. I continued to leave hickies. I went to her chest leaving hickies. Then the other side of her neck. Then I went to her stomach slowly, kissing her belly button piercing. I tugged on it gently n she jumped slightly. I pulled down her sweatpants, completely off. I grabbed her ankles n pulled her a little to the edge of the bed. She giggled. Man the things I'm gone do to her 😈. I got back on top. I started kissing her. I started tongue kissing her too. It got deeper n deeper.

Mia POV

Boyy 😩. I don't want this to stop 😩. What he doing right now is giving me life. He started doing tongue tricks while tongue kissing me 😍 ! I wrapped my legs around him. He stopped n put his hands under my legs so they can stay in place. He was hard too, I feel it. Then he started grinding on me 😩💦. That shit felt goooood. It ain't even the real thing n he got me moaning 😭.
Mia: Ooh that feel good 😭. I said giggling. He chuckled. Then he stopped. I felt his hand slide down to my panties. He started rubbing me. Then I really started moaning.
Mia: Oooh quav 😩.

Quavo POV

I started rubbing her clit, she started moaning. I'm doing shit right tonight 😏. I started speeding it up. She started moaning louder n louder.
Mia: Quavvv omg baby 😩. I started licking up on her neck. I started kissing her again. I stopped rubbing her clit to fingering her. Shit was getting real 😭.
Mia: Oooooh fuck baby 😩.
Quavo: Huh ? I can't hear you say it louder 😏.
Mia: OOOH SHIT. I was going faster n faster.
Mia: Ohh I'm bout to- I'm bout- OOOOH MY GOD. She released on my finger. I slid them out n licked it off. She looked at me.

Omg what just happened 😳 !? Chapter 13. Vote n Comment Please 🌹.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 100 15
My real life love story.
1.4K 0 19
You thought my story was over well it's just getting started these story's will be about the avenue q crew and there kids and how the rest of there l...
9.4K 315 54
you always have the stories where the bully becomes your bestfriend right? well in this story the bestfriend becomes the bully. Two childhood bestfr...
3.3K 138 19
I wasn't looking for love but love is what I found....