There's A Jock in My Bed! [✓]

By Poetically-Damaged

#1 & 3 in the "There's A..." series. #2 is on my profile. [Editing] He's popular, I'm a nobody. He's a senio... More

1. Forgetting to Remember
2. Fresh Meat and Rotten Romance.
3. Mistakes Were Made
4. Jock Blocked
5. A New Hope
6. See No Evil. Hear No Evil. Date No Evil.
7. Into the Blue
8. I Move Like Jagger Part 1
10. The Fast and the Dubious.
11. The Empire Strikes Back.
12. Like a Virgin
13. Hell Hath No Fury.
14. Night
15. Another One Bites The Dust
16. Papa Can You Hear Me?
17. Allen Must Die
18. Shakespeare In Love
19. Sons of The Father
20. It Will Rain
21. Santa Baby! - Christmas Special
22. Reality Bites: The Finale 1/2
23. That Ol' Cliché: The Finale Part 2/2
TARIMB! The Sneak Peak & K's Story!
Seeing Red
Seeing Red: Now Available
Me Before Him: K's Story
1. Enchanted To Meet You
2. Micah Is Probably the Devil

9. I Move Like Jagger Part 2

384K 11.4K 13K
By Poetically-Damaged

                                                      There’s a Jock in My Bed!

                                              Chapter 9 - I Move Like Jagger Part 2/2

         Song of the Chapter: Back to Black by Amy Winehouse (Fly with the angels my dawling! <3

“What The fuck—.”His eyes darts between me and a half naked Jacob.

“It’s not what it looks like Danny.” He raises an eyebrow and enters the room fully.

He charges in Jacob’s direction but I quickly jump between them and hold him back.

“You little fuck.” He hisses towards Jacob who just stands coolly behind me, barely even flinching.

“Danny, stop!” I cry, but he’s too much to handle.

He breaks loose and runs at Jacob. In a blink of an eye they both are rolling on the floor, throwing punches. Both block one another’s own successfully so no one is getting hit but just throwing them is dangerous.

“You two stop will you!” I yell, trying to separate them.

Phrases riddles with profanity spew out both of their mouths as they destroy the class, rolling around on the ground.

“NO, this dickhead tried to just have his way with you.” Danny snaps. If only he knew that I was the one who just tried to seduce him…

Damn it. Never trust Evelyn.

“It was me!” I yell again. They both stop wrestling and Danny peers over in my direction with his hair over his eyes.

“It was me.” I repeat, this time quieter. Danny gets up slowly with a confused look on his face. The other shirtless boy gets up as well, grabs his shirt and exits.

The door slams to a close and a deadly silence takes hold. Danny would not look me in the face.

“Why?” I jump at his sudden question.

“Why would you try and have sex with him in school and not with me at home? Is it something he’s doing? Do you like guys like that?”

My breath is starting to get hitched in my throat and I can hardly breathe. His words were cutting through me. I open my mouth to talk but only air left it.

“You are hurting me Evan.”
That statement set me off. “You’re upset?! You—Daniel Asiago is hurting?”

“Yes.” He says bluntly stepping forward. I copy him and do it as well until we are very close to one another.

“You cheated on me multiple times and you’re hurting?”

“Oh here the fuck we go again.” he says, laughing humorlessly, throwing his arms in the air.

“Yes, here we go again because you can’t seem to understand,” I poke his head harshly “—that you cheated when we were in a relationship, I never cheated and I’m still not cheating. This is was a setup!” I yell, my anger was at a high.

“But you just ruined it!” I hit him in the chest. “You’re the biggest asshole on the planet Danny!” I continue. He just sands there and lets me. 

“What are you talking about it was a setup?”

I stop and look up at him. “Jacob used Evelyn to pry into my date with Alex, humiliating me in the process. He talked to me like I was smaller than him. He was acting like—like”

“Me?”

I was going for Hitler but he had a point. Danny was such a dickhead when we first met.

“He was bad but not that bad.” I say laughing bitterly at the memories that we have together.

It grows silent again but it’s more relaxed now.

“So, you don’t like him?”

“No.”

Liar…

“I’m dating his best friend, Alex.” His face drops for a second.

“What?”

He goes to answer but the door opens again.

“We’ve been looking for you everywhere Evan; you’re missing Bobby eating three pounds of crayons!” Kim yells in excitement, coming in and grabbing me by the hand and leading me out of the room leaving a very confused Danny standing there.

(Let’s not waste any time shall we.lol) The Next Night (7:25pm)

“Have fun Evvy-poo” Evelyn coos from inside her room as I pass her door.

I look in and glare at the girl. She’s lying on her bed wither head hanging out staring me upside.

I point at her with harsh eyes. “I’m going to get you back Ev. For this stupid date I’m about to go on and for that stupid plan. You’re just a big bowl of stupid aren’t you?”

She shrugs and puts both her feet in the air. “I’m sorry.” She says getting up. “But to make it up to you, I’m going to go down to the cemetery and dig up the grave that Christina Aguilera’s music career lies in and we can rest you and Alex’s relationship in there.” She says, laughing playfully.

“Yours is coming Ev, watch yo back foo!”

“Who broke my window!” mom yells from downstairs and I look at Evelyn with a devious smirk.

“See?” she clenches her jaw and pushes pass me.

“Ready?” dad says coming out of the bathroom, adjusting his tie.

No…

“Yes.” I mutter softly and follow him downstairs.

“Did you tell him that where to meet us?”

“Yes Dad.” I utter, groaning in annoyance.

Mom notices us and stands to her feet. I smile when I see her, at her beauty. Her sparkly blue dress is almost as dazzling as she is.

“Let’s go. Ev! We’re gone.” Mom yells.

All we here is a faint mumble coming from upstairs and then we’re off.

(25 minutes later)

“Well he’s not the early kind is he?” dad grumbles from the side of me.

We sat at a four person table and he insisted that Alex sit across from him so he can eye him more intently.

“Maybe’s he’s just nervous dear.” Mom says, trying to defuse him.

“Actually I was just picking up flowers.” I smile when I hear the voice and stand up.

The moment he looks at me he smiles and I blush automatically. He comes over to me and grabs me the waist and tries ot kiss me.

I turn my head quickly so it lands on my cheek. “No-no Alex. Not in front of my dad.” I whisper and cough awkwardly. He doesn’t let me go but defiantly grabs my head, turning it and kisses me on the lips.

Once he lets go he looks me deep in my eyes and smirks, “Hello Alex.”

Dad growls at him, earning his attention. Alex turns to both of them and smiles like a gentlemen “Mr. and Mrs. Harris, it’s nice to meet you.”

Mom stands up and he takes her hand and kisses it.

“That’s enough. Now will you three please sit?” Dad asks, his temper already getting out of hand.

I look over at Alex, his features harden as well. I warned him earlier that this would happen and not to lose his cool ad I must say I’m impressed so far.

“I hope you don’t mind, but we already ordered.” Mom warmly says, pointing the food on the table.

Alex laughs briskly and nods. “It’s alright Mrs. Harris.”

I breathe in and out slowly…maybe this would go well. I smile to smile and put a piece of chicken into my mouth.

“So Alex, is there any sexually transmitted diseases you have that we should know about?”

Mom’s eyes bulge out of her head and I nearly choke on the chicken in my mouth.

Alex’s face goes blank but a smirk soon creeps on it.

This is not going to be good…

“No sir.” He says respectfully.

He looks over at me and smiles, knowing that I was impressed.

Dad grumbles and sticks his fork viciously in his plate.

“Something is fishy here.”

“You’re eating chicken sir.”

Here we go…

Dad’s eye twitches and Mom starts to fan herself.

I remain silent and just put another piece of chicken in my mouth.

“Are you a virgin, if not how many people have you had sex with?”

Alex fidgets in his seat but keeps a cool look on his face. “Well I’m not a virgin and I’ve had sex with quite a few people.”

“So, you want to have sex with my son?”

Mom drops her spoon and I start to choke on my chicken.

“You okay dear?” she asks from across the table. I laugh nervously, pounding on my chest.

“Actually, yes. I’d love to have sex with your son. I’d spank that ass all night long.”

Oh God, this is going to be a long night.

“You watch your mouth!” dad yells and half of the restaurant looks over at us.

I give them all a wave with a smile “They’re just—talking.” I say laughing and turn back around scratching my head.

“Alex, can you not provoke my dad he’s a bit hot headed.”

Dad raises his hand at me. “Be quiet Evan!”

Alex growls and stands to his feet. “Don’t speak to my boyfriend like that.” He hisses.

Dad stands slowly with his palms pressed on the table. “He’s my son and don’t call him your boyfriend.”

Alex rolls his eyes and smirks. “Would you rather me calling him my man, my baby, honey,” he leans in across the table “fuck buddy?”

Dad raises his fist but mom stands up quickly. At this point the entire place is looking at us, even the waitresses have stopped. “That’s enough! From the both of you! Now we came here to have a nice family dinner with your son’s new boyfriend and By God That’s what we’re going to have even if it kills us.” She says in a gentle calm voice, with a creepy smile.

“So Alex dear and you Mark, sit down!” her quickly looks back at the crowd “What are you all looking at!?” the sound of chairs turning and people muttering fills the air as everyone returns back to their tables.

She turns back with a smile. “Alright. Now we can continue.”

I swear this can’t get any worse.

 “OMG Alex??” a petite blonde yells coming over to our table.

 “Rayven, what are you doing here?”

“I’m here with my mom; she’s dating a new senator.” She says, pointing over to some woman with huge breast. My eye twitches and mom coughs awkwardly.

My eyes dart between them. She comes over to me and extends her hand. “I see you’re on a date with your new boyfriend, you must be Evan. I’m Rayven, Alex’s ex girlfriend. Well before the whole gay thing.”

“Holy Shit!” someone yells through the silence.

I just remembered people were watching us…God, we’ll be the talk of the town tomorrow

Mom drops her spoon while standing up and exits.

“I hope you’re happy.” Dad sneers in Alex’s direction and runs after mom.

“Evan I’m so sorry.” Alex apologizes, standing up and leading the blonde back over to her mom. I keep my hand in my plate until someone taps me on my shoulder.

A bald man says  smiling at me and hands me a card. “I might have just overheard your situation and this is my card for family therapy. Free of charge.”

I laugh nervously and look towards the waiter “Cheque!”

****************************************************************************************************************

Question: Do you think Evan still has feelings for Danny? 

I’m apologizing now because of the situation I was in just a few hours ago.

My sister is okay and it got me very determined to get this out. No excuses, even if this is a crappy chapter but a promise a promise.

I did keep it because its 5:50 and I posted 8 closer to six yesterday so it 2 chapter within 24 hours!

Yay for loopholes! LOL>

Anyway the next chapter will be epicallyamazinglyfantastico! That’s my new word ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.4K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
251 49 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...
2.8M 82.9K 28
#2 in the "There's A ...." series He's a bad boy, I'm an angel. He carries a knife, I carry books. He loves violence, I love Pokémon. So how did he g...
183K 6.1K 26
Moving to New York City wasn't what Kendall thought it was going to be. He learns that the hard way, and it all started when that pretty boy with the...