Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

By ColdLaw

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 5

4.8K 69 16
By ColdLaw

Lucy woke up and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, brushing her teeth she then changed into some leggings and a sports bra. She looked out the window, sighing as she realised it was sunrise.

'This is all Capricorn's doing. If it wasn't for his stupid early training, I'd still be in bed' Lucy thought to herself as she slipped on her tennis shoes, and walked outside of Laxus's house. She started by running her laps, wandering around the forest. Once she finished running 25 miles, she jogged back to Laxus' average sized cottage. She then started doing her toning and aerobic exercises. When she finished, she meditated for an hour. She opened her eyes and realised that it must have been around 8 am now. With a soft sigh, she got up and walked into the house, heading straight for the shower. She washed herself in strawberry scented body wash, and then used a jasmine and cherry blossom shampoo and conditioner.

She got out and wrapped a towel around her body and looked at herself in the mirror, and applied her makeup. Once done, she looked at the clothes that had appeared, courtesy of Virgo. She slipped on a strapless silk pink bra and matching underwear. She slipped on her pink lace high-waisted shorts and a floral crop top with spaghetti straps. She wore a long white crochet net lace cardigan over it, leaving it open as it dropped down to her knees. She threw on a pair of nude heels and walked to the kitchen. She saw that Laxus was already up and ready, dressed in a purple button down shirt and black trousers, his coat hanging on the chair. He'd made breakfast for the two of them. She sat down and joined him, munching happily on the eggs and bacon.

"So what are your plans for today?" Laxus questioned, and she smiled.

"Well, I was thinking of going to the mayor and asking him if I could build my house somewhere here in the forest. If he grants me permission, I was going to buy materials for the home and then have Virgo store them. Then I'd need to find a plot of land to build on, hopefully with a water source nearby, plenty of light and a spacious area for a garden or anything else I'd need. Then I'd start building, with the help of my spirits of course." Lucy said, informing him of her plan.

"There's no need to go speak to the mayor, I know of a place you can build on, it's owned by me, well my father, but it's now mine. I'd be happy to show you the area?" Laxus said looking over at her. She gasped and then grinned nodding. He got up, grabbing his coat and she followed him. He led her to an area that was a lot closer to the guild than she had thought, and was a 10 minute walk to Natsu's house and a 15 minute walk from Laxus'.

She stared at the area; it was cleared from trees and had luscious green grass. There was a small waterfall that led to a river as it flowed through, she realised this was the river that ran near her old apartment. She turned and looked at Laxus.

"I love it, how much do you want for it?" Lucy questioned

"You can have it for free, I don't really use this place, and I don't really know why my father bought it in the first place. So you can have it" Laxus said smiling at her. She stared disbelievingly.

"No, Laxus please let me pay for it, I can't just take this off you, there's something you must want?" Lucy asked.

'I want you. And I want you to be happy' Laxus thought to himself.

"If you really want to pay me back then fine, I'll sell it to you for 250,000 Jewel." Laxus replied and she nodded, and told him that's she'd give him the money after they visited the bank. He nodded back and they both walked to the Magnolia Shopping District, they walked in comfortable silence. Suddenly Lucy turned around as she heard someone yelling her name; she turned to see both Natsu and Sting running at her, yelling her name. She smiled and waved at them, allowing them to catch up to her.

"Hey Luce, whatcha doing?" asked Natsu as he slung an arm around her shoulders.

"Well we're going to the bank first and then to Magnolia's hardware store" Lucy said smiling as Sting joined them too. Their respective exceeds flying behind them, Happy landed on her head, while Lector sat perched on her shoulder.

"What are you doing that for?" Sting questioned, she smiled at him brightly

"I'm building a home, Laxus said he'd help me and he also sold me the piece of land that I'm building on" Lucy replied. Natsu and Sting both stated that they'd also like to help her build her home and she grinned, accepting their offer as the three of them made their way to the bank. After Lucy took out the amount of money she'd need for supplies, she handed 250,000 Jewel to Laxus, and taking the notes, he stuffed them in his pocket.

*Time Skip. Outside Lucy's new built home*

Lucy sat down on the grass outside of her newly built home, they'd completed it quicker than anticipated and now Lucy watched Natsu, Sting and Laxus. She almost let out a low moan at seeing them, with sweat dripping down their bodies as they finished painting the house. Somewhere, in the scorching heat, all three of them had lost their shirts and now Lucy was shamelessly staring at their backs as they worked, helping her finish her house. She couldn't help but be attracted to them, they were like Greek God's, carved out of muscle by a skilled sculptor. She watched as their muscles rippled under their skin, as their skin glistened in the sunshine. She shivered as a cool breeze swept by and she was snapped out of her thoughts.

'Baka Lucy, they're just your friends and you had to go and ogle them as if they were a piece of fresh meat. Hot, sexy meat... Gaaaah! Get a grip of yourself Lucy. There's no way these beautiful men would fall for you, sure you're hot, however nothing compared to the girls who were throwing themselves at each of these men.' She sighed as she realised her thoughts were true. There was no chance that any of them would ever fall for her. Lucy sighed again. 'May as well get over these thoughts, plus I can't fall for all of them, it wouldn't be fair on them, although having all three of them as mine would be a dream come true' Lucy thought to herself. Lucy was snapped out of her thoughts as Sting's voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry Sting, what did you say?" Lucy asked, blushing at his shirtless form.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go shopping for your furniture, it's still quite early so if we get it all done today, we can take it to yours, and set it up tomorrow? We need to wait for the paint inside to dry anyway" Sting repeated, smiling at her.

"That's be wonderful, but are you sure you want to join me? It may take a couple of hours." Lucy replied.

"It's fine, if we're with you, we're sure to get some amazing deals for you" Natsu replied smiling at her

"That and you won't be able to carry all the stuff yourself. You can send the furniture with Virgo, however, you'll still need pillows and toiletries and new clothing, so we'd be happy to carry your bags for you" Laxus replied. Lucy stood with her mouth opened, and then she squealed and hugged them all, thanking them for helping her with everything.

*Time Skip. 7 hours later*

Lucy smiled as the boys walked behind her; she unlocked the door and entered. As soon as they entered they dropped their bags to the floor, groaning and grumbling at how long they shopped for, however all was forgiven when she kissed each of them on their cheeks, thanking them for today. She'd managed to buy everything and anything they'd need. She even managed to deplete her trust fund given to her by her mother, after all, it was only to get her on her feet and now that she was, she'd be able to go on missions to earn more money. She smiled and looked at her three Dragon Slayers as they lay down on the floor.

She smiled at them, and they all decided that since it was late at night, they'd go their separate ways, Sting and Natsu to their respective homes and her with Laxus. They'd meet the next day, at her home, in order to finish furnishing her new home.

*Time Skip. Next day at Lucy's newly furnished house*

Lucy walked through her house for the first time. The boys had told her to go out and do what she wanted and that they'd unpack and put everything together. She'd argued that she wanted to help, however they insisted and so finally she left, wanting to spend time with Erza, Levy, Cana, Mira and Wendy. When she returned, the boys had gone all out. She now had a beautiful two story house, complete with a beautiful large kitchen, a spacious living room, three beautifully decorated bedrooms and two lavish bathrooms.

She walked into her living room, the first thing she noticed was the wall made entirely of glass and it overlooked the waterfall and trees, that reminded her she was not in the city, but in the forest. On the opposite side, the wall was made of gray brick, and had some shelves that were full of pictures and different mementos of her missions with her friends. On the wall between the shelves and the window was a white wall with a large flat screen TV lacrima. In front of the TV was a glass coffee tables surrounded by soft white loveseats and chairs along with a recliner sofa with a large brown rug underneath the table and seats. The walls were cream and the wood was a lovely light brown.

She then walked to the kitchen. The kitchen was also decorated in the same way, the walls were a rich cream colour and the cabinets were brown. Her electrical appliances were either black or white. In the middle of the kitchen, stood a blow island with a white marble counter top. There was a white clear door that led outside. She made her way across the kitchen, quickly becoming familiar with it as her fingers danced on the countertop.

She made her way to the library and entering it, she gasped. Three of the walls were covered in bookshelves from top to bottom. On the fourth wall, in the middle was a long window, letting in lots of light. Against the window was a white window seat with white cushions. Surrounding the window again was bookshelves. Although currently empty, she knew she could fill the room up. In the middle of the room were white sofas, surrounding a coffee table. She smiled and left the room, she could just imagine spending most part of her days in that room.

She made her way to the last room on the ground floor. It was the office, she didn't know why she needed one, she didn't think she'd even use it, however the boys insisted on her having one. She walked. This room had large windows that overlooked the waterfall too. There was a desk in the middle of the room, with an office chair; opposite the desk were two seats for people to sit on. On one of the walls stood a white flower bed, beautiful tiger lilies and jasmines growing. The walls were a light gray colour and the furniture was white. Behind the desk was also a set of bookshelves. On the desk was a computer lacrima, a small vase with a single forever rose, which never wilted, as well as a note.

'To Lucy,

For you to complete your current novel as well as any future ones.

From your three favourite Dragon Slayers'

Lucy gasped a hand on her mouth, tears in her eyes at the thoughtful present. She smiled, realising why they insisted on having an office. She'd changed her mind; she'd definitely be using it.

She climbed up the wooden stairs and walked into the first bedroom. It was a guest bedroom, the walls where white, as was the carpet. In the middle, against the wall was a large queen sized bed, it had two large, fluffy pillows as well as many cushions. The pillows were a soft cream colour while the cushions were light brown. The sheets were white and the bed was made neatly. On each side of the bed stood a white nightstand, with a lampshade on each one. A dark brown cupboard on the wall opposite the bed. Finally, there was a large window that overlooked the garden, with a cream window seat and some more brown cushions underneath.

She left the bedroom and walked into the room opposite. This one was a bathroom. It was entirely white. A large white ceramic sink, with chrome taps. Above a large mirror. There was a large steam shower on one side and on the other side a large jacuzzi bathtub. There was a towel rack beside the tub, with large fluffy towels. Beside the sink, was also a towel rack, but with smaller fluffy towels. Next to the sink was the toilet, and a trash can situated next to it.

She entered the room next to the bathroom and realised it was a second guest bedroom. This time it was decorated in black and whites. The walls were a light grey and the carpet was a creamy white. The large queen sized bed in the middle had white pillows and cushions with black sheets. The wardrobe was made of black glass. A window showed a lovely view of Magnolia. On each side of the bed again stood a black night stand, with white lamp shades.

She finally entered the master bedroom. She gasped. The walls were a light blue colour and the carpet was a beautiful cream colour, it felt as it I was walking on clouds. There was a large window on the far side, it over looked the city of Magnolia as well as the guild, with dark blue curtains. Under the window was a soft blue window seat, with a dark blue throw over it and cream coloured cushions. I looked at the bed. It was a large king sized bed with many salmon pink cushions and greyish blue pillows. The sheets were white with a blue floral print. On either side of the bed stood a white nightstand with a white lampshade on each table. A communication lacrima on one of the night tables. On the wall opposite the bed, mounted on the wall was a large flat screen TV lacrima. In the space between the TV and bed, was a beautiful salmon pink rug, with white sofas and loveseats surrounding a coffee table. Pink, dark blue and greyish blue cushions on the sofa.

She noticed three doors in her room, she walked into the closet one to her and realised that it was a walk in closet for her shoes. In the middle of the walls covered in her shoes, were a set of drawers, she opened them and they were filled with all her underwear. She exited the room and entered the next one. Again another walk in closet, however this one was full of her clothes. Skirts on one side, shorts on another and tops on the third wall. She left and entered the third door. She realised that it had lead her to the en suite bathroom.

She walked in, immediately noticing another door; she opened it, finding it led back to the corridor. She looked at her own personal bathroom. Again it was entirely white, but this time it was made of marble. There were a marble countertop, with a sink embedded into it. Chrome taps and a large mirror above it. There was a steam shower, the glass doors allowing anyone who walked in to see whoever was in the shower. Opposite the shower again was a large jacuzzi bathtub, made of marble. Her toiletries were already set up and she notice the towel racks with large fluffy white towels. In between the shower and the tub was the toilet and again the trashcan next to it. She stared at the tub; she couldn't wait to try it out.

Lucy rushed downstairs and watched as they sat on the sofa waiting her decision on how well they'd furnished the house, they stood up looking at her nervously when they saw her. She launched herself at them and thanked them; she then decided to take them all out for lunch, as her treat for a job well done. They all agreed and started walking to the restaurant, all talking spiritedly between themselves. They all got along well together, joking around and goofing about as if they were the only four people on the planet. Bystanders looked at them, murmuring about young love. They watched as the girl described something she clearly thought was hilarious, as the three boys looked down at her, smiling softly, the innocent outsiders could see the love in each of the boys eyes as the girl kept talking. The boys were listening to what she said, even though it wasn't anything they were interested in and even though it was silly to them, they listened and joined in the laughter, because if it meant that she was happy, they'd listen forever. They watched her smile as she window shopped, the topic of conversation changing to clothing, and again they listened, because the sound of her sweet voice soothed the dragons in their hearts.

The boys looked down at their mate, as she found the restaurant and ran towards it, her stomach grumbling. She blushed and they smiled at her, as they thought of how cute she was. They followed her into the restaurant and sat in a booth, Sting and Natsu on either side of her again, as Laxus sat opposite them. She grinned and they ordered lunch and they continued to talk to each other, learning more and more about each other as the time passed. Two hours passed by quickly, and they'd already finished lunch. Nevertheless, none of them wanted this day to end, so Sting suggested that they go out to the park and hang out for longer by the park. They all nodded, Lucy paying for lunch, insisting that it was her treat for them helping her out. They smiled and allowed it, again not being able to deny her anything.

They all sat under the cherry blossom tree that Natsu had once uprooted for Lucy as she sighed. They listened as she sighed and unknowingly snuggled closer to Laxus, pulling Sting and Natsu closer to her, they watched as she watched the children run past her, playing with each other. Their eyes followed her as she abruptly stood up and looked at them; she hit Natsu on his shoulder and ran away from him, yelling that he was 'it'. Natsu sat confused, until both Sting and Laxus also got up and ran. They continued playing until Laxus finally became 'it' after Lucy was 'it' many times and even Sting and Natsu a few times. Laxus ran straight towards Lucy as she screamed and ran away. They watched as Laxus caught up to her, his long legs carrying him quickly towards her. They grinned as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. They listened as she laughed and fell to the floor, the boys leaning over her as they tickled her into submission, until they all fell down, Natsu's head lying on her stomach as Sting and Laxus were on either side of her. She grinned up at the sky, it was late in the evening now and the sun was beginning to set, then she got up and looked at them.

She asked them if they'd be up to having a picnic under the stars for dinner. They all agreed, without any hesitation, Lucy delegated tasks out to each of the boys, Natsu would grab some blankets, pillows and anything else they'd need, Laxus would find the place and Sting would get the drinks and she'd be in charge of the food. An hour later, they met by her house and Laxus directed them to an area, high on a hill, completely away from any bright city lights. They set up the blankets and ate; again there was no silence as they all got to know each other even more, except this time was different. Their conversation had deeper meaning, talking about their past as well as what they wanted in the future. After dinner was done, Lucy sat up propped against Laxus, with Natsu and Sting lying in her lap as she played with their hair.

They watched as the stars started popping out. She showed them the few constellations that appeared and again they all listened intently, listening to the happiness present in her voice. Laxus wrapped his arms around her, breathing in her scent, as Sting and Natsu snuggled closer to her. She gasped as fireflies started surrounding them lighting up the area around them. She watched as they were attracted to the flowers in the trees, lighting them up, making the area around them look magical. A soft breeze fluttered by and she sighed cheerfully. They watched her, as she smiled absentmindedly, taking in her surroundings. They watched her carefully, every single emotion that crossed her face, from happiness to awe, and in the moment, as the stars were shining, and her hair blew in the wind, a content smile on her face, the boys knew, that she was the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Lucy laid her head on Laxus' shoulder, wishing that all four of them could stay like this forever, and they did. They stayed there for what felt like forever, in a comfortable silence, as Lucy watched the stars and as they watched Lucy. They stayed in each other's arms till sunrise, when they all got up and walked towards Lucy's house, and they parted.

Lucy entered her house and quickly throwing off her clothes and changing into a blue tank top and some white underwear, she crawled into bed. As she drifted off into slumber, Lucy knew. She knew that sometime between watching them build her house and watching the stars laying in each other's arms, she had fallen for all three Dragon Slayers. With a sigh, she imagined how it felt with Laxus' arms around her as Natsu and Sting lay in her lap, with fingers tangled in their hair, and with a happy sigh, she drifted off to sleep. Her dreams once again haunted with thoughts of all three Dragon Slayers.

This was a short chapter and for that I am sorry, I will update soon, but first sleep.

Thank you for reading and to all those who have reviewed my story c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 195 21
A story of a young girl and her sister. Their mother died a year after the younger girl was born, not knowing who her mother was at all. Her sister...
10K 382 25
After being promoted, Lucy, the new Master of Fairy Tail was forced to set out on a quest to retrieve a mythical necklace to heal Juvia, who was crit...
260K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
25.3K 579 45
Lucy is kicked out of team Natsu.Lucy gets abused,tortured and treated like trash.Lucy eventually quits she swears she WILL get her revenge.But,What...