secret identady (raura love s...

Por x_stephh1

Laura Marano and Ross Lynch are best friends but what happens when Ross finds out Laura's secret? will he sti... Más

movie night at the lynchs
movie night
Her.

Lie after lie

73 4 0
Por x_stephh1

Laura: yeah I'm all good aha I'm fine
I awkwardly laugh trying my hardest to lie to him. Fuck I hate lying to him I can't seem to hide much from him but I need to lie how can I just tell him I'm a vampire. I can't just walk up to him and Be like 'hey Ross how ay doing oh yeah btw I'm a vampire'. He'd laugh at me.
Ross: um okay then why weren't you answering me?
Laura: oh um I couldn't hear you I think my ears are getting blocked ha ha
Ross: okay? Umm well rydel and riker have gone to get pizza with e-rat and rocky and Ryland have gone to buy ice cream so it's just me and you :)
Laura: oh okay cool
Damn I wish it wasn't just me and him, alone, together, alone! Ross pushed me out if the bathroom to do his business so I wondered off to his room. I love him room he shares it with Ryland but the two boys keep it neat and organised. I walk over to his bed and sit on it waiting for Ross to get out of the bathroom but I get bored waiting so I open the draw next to him bed. Huh there's a book, a scrapbook? I open it and see photos of him as a baby aww he's looks so cute😍 I turn over and see a pic of me and him when we visited Australia.. Fun times fun times.
Ross: you right there?
I look up and see Ross leaning against the door frame watching me
Laura: OMG you scared me haha
Ross: haha sorry but why are you going through my stuff?
Laura: uhh no reason
I quickly put the book back into his draw and close it and smile up at him
Ross: are you okay Laura?
Laura: yeah why?
Ross: because I found blood in the sink
Oh no oh no oh no oh no!
Ross: and it was on this towel. Are you okay??
Oh god what do I say?!?
Laura: um well you see I um well you see umm....
Think Laura think!
Laura: I GOT MY PERIOD! that's it I got my period
wtf Laura that's the best you could come up with?!
Ross: you got it in the sink and on my towel??
Laura:yes? Haha
Now he's just standing there looking at me like an idiot
Ross: okay then? I'll go put this towel in the wash
He walks off and I just lay on his bed.
God I'm an idiot! My period is the best I could come up with??

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Hey my lovely a sorry it's been forever since I've updated but I promise I'll keep updating once or twice a week 😘 tell me your thoughts on this story and how I can improve please 😘 love you all xx 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

362K 10.9K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...
8.8M 354K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
180K 7K 57
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
8.4K 613 19
"I know you are there," she said, her heart beating loud in her chest as her eyes searched frantically around. "I can...sense you." She added, hoping...