Me Again

By strokesatdawn

This story is about a girl named Olivia who attempts running away one night but surrenders and goes back home... More

Me Again
Think Again
Burned Again
Family Again
Murderer Again
Drink Again
Reality Again
Betrayal Again
You Again
Slut Again
Slut Again Part 2
Morning Again
Police Again
Mom Again
Bars Again
Vertigo Again
Alone Again
Blood Again
Thinking Again
Food Again
Raccoon Again
Me Again *
Me Again**

Black Again

206 2 0
By strokesatdawn

It was almost pitch black now. The porch lights lit up and dad walked out. 

I sucked in my breath and ruffled closer into bushes. 

How will I get away from this guy? God damn it. 

"I think I hear it!" He boomed to the little boy inside. 

I looked around as he came nearer. A branch caught my eye and I threw it far. 

He whipped his head around to where it landed. 

The boy was watching from the window. He screamed loudly. 

"It's a robber!" He shouted. "ROBBER'S! MAMA!!!" 

He ran quickly out of hearing range. 

"What?!" Dad said but became very quiet. He walked closer and grabbed the bushes. He opened them up and I booked it. 

But something metal hit across my ponytail area. 

And then nothing. 

\]\]\]\]\]\]\]\]

I awoke to several people poking me. 

"Dad!? Is she alive?" 

"I don't know."

"Why the hell did you hit her?"

"Because well, it's a long story and---"

"I don't want to hear it." 

"Rochelle, please, let's just throw her somewhere."

"You've got to be kidding me." 

"Dad, please don't throw her away like a piece of trash. She's got to stay for the night. Or something like that---" 

"But she's my... daughter." 

"Your what!?" 

"Um." 

Darkness.

But I suddenly had a choice. And I opened my eyes. 

"It's alive!" The boy hollered.

"Uh--it?" I cackled softly. 

"Welcome back," The woman said. "Want to join us for dinner?" 

Thanks guys! i lovee youuu oh and frakkevin was supposed to review mine. maybe yes no??? we'll see, so please, wish me the best of luck on judging ;)

PS: get used to my short chapters. i do it all the time. SORRYYYY :) blushes and teehee -s

luvvssyaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 865 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
57 81 34
She didn't though the things will going like this. The smiles and warm hugs just tricked her and fall into the lies, the tears on her eyes can't sho...
5.2K 299 58
Normal isn't a term Olivia Hernandez is familiar with. Her mother is dead to an abnormal disease, leaving her wallowing in scattered memories. Her fa...
1.4K 4 40
Taylor and her brother Kai have to go back to living with their father after their mom ran into trouble with the cops. Taylor.. she just doesn't wann...