Best Friend's Father

By sparklehaze

Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny th... More

Redder than Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.
You only want me for my money
I think you'd be great with a sponge
Girl problems
I like the pain
shame game
Drama queen
In dreamland
Like some lovesick teenager
Bone crushing
Something anything
Creep
Butterflies
Rainbow
Forever and always
Fancy
Hopeful eyes
Nicknames
Disgust
Happy
Settle
Celebrate
Say
Madly in love
Promise
Forgive
Cry
We never stopped
A/N
His two boys
shame game part 2
Cloud of happiness
Like teenagers
Home
Judge
Play
Figure it out
Gem
Dream
HELP
Epilouge

Cloud Nine

6.9K 276 185
By sparklehaze

I am listening to Made in the AM and I can safely say AM is my jam 💘

You guys said you wanted malum and actually Mikey and Calum play a big part in getting lashton together : )

=•=

Calum was on cloud- nine. He was beyond happy for a reason he couldn't explain but his heart fluttered every now and then and his tummy rumbled with emotions coursing through his body.

He felt like he was walking on the clouds with a cinematic sunset in view as the waves crashed into a perfect day dream.

"Cal, are you even listening?" Luke asked smirking with a feeling of deja-vu.

"Yes Lucas, I so really wanna know why you failed that Spanish test," Calum rolled his eyes falling back into his bed.

"Am I missing something?" Luke asked from his place on Calum's study desk.

"No," Calum blushed smiling into his pillow.

"No, I'm sure something happened. Did he pop the cherry?" Luke asked giggling.

"What the fûck? I don't have a hymen. I'm not even a freaking girl," Calum said pissed.

Don't question Calum's masculinity.

"Are you sure? I've been told the Irwin down under is unimpressive," Luke said.

"I will push you out the window,"

"I'd like to see you try," Luke retorted.

"Dumbasś," Calum muttered as his phone rang.

"Yea mum?" He asked starting the conversation.

He groaned in annoyance and hung up the phone.

"What's that about?" Luke asked cocking an eyebrow.

"My mom wants me to swing by my dad's office because he forgot his lunch home," Calum said reluctantly getting up.

Luke blushed at the thought of Ashton an his heart skipped a beat.

"Do you need me to go with you?" He asked.

"I guess, if you want to. I actually wanted to tackle my homework," Calum sighed.

"I can drop the lunch off then," Luke offered and mentally slapped himself.

Was he being obvious?

"Okay? Why?," Calum questioned confused.

"I have my own work to do. It's on the way home, I can drop it if you want," Luke offered but was shooting himself in his mind.

God, things with Ashton was awkward. They watched some game show on television with a respectable distance between them, both of them lost in thought.

Them Luke's mum came to pick him up and he didn't get a chance to tell Calum goodbye but Ashton patted him on the back with a small smile that tinted his cheeks.

He was worried his mother would've suspected something but she didn't.

Luke was meant to ask Calum why he came home blushing on Saturday but whenever he tried to bring the topic up, Calum just smiled and found a way to change the subject.

"Well if you want to and it's not a problem then I guess you can go. I owe you though," Calum said breaking Luke free from his thoughts.

"Oh, okay," Luke tried to sound as nonchalant as possible but he was screaming on the inside.

"Thanks dude. His lunch starts in about an hour," Calum grinned practically ushering Luke out of his room with his eyes.

Luke smirked with amusement, it was obvious his best friend was not planning on doing homework but rather than doing something, or someone.

Luke got off the desk and walked to the door.

"Use condoms. I heard cherry is always a good flavor," Luke said giving Calum a wink before closing his room door.

Luke happily skipped downstairs and grabbed the brown bag on the counter with 'Ash' labeled on it.

He couldn't help his curiosity so he opened the bag.

To my amazing husband, enjoy but save room for dessert ; )

-Charlie xx

He felt physically ill and mentally scarred.

He knew Charlotte liked séx, but the mere thought of her doing the do with his dream was sickening.

Not to mention eye scarring.

Luke crumbled the note in his hands and stuffed it in his back pocket.

Ashton didn't need to know, it's not like it was going to affect him really.

And if it caused an argument them oops.

Luke did feel like a home wrecker, but his guilt seemed to be fading every passing hour and he was a lot more confident around Ashton now and he was pretty sure the older man was on the same page as him.

=•=

Luke walked into the insurance company building with a look of disgust. Everything seemed so bland and plain, he didn't understand how anyone could work here.

It didn't take him long to walk up to the receptionist and get directed to the Human Resource Management Office where Ashton was located.

Step by step his feeling of hatred and pity for the people working here began to disappear as he approached the door.

He straightened his shirt and combed his fingers through his hair before standing tall and boldly walking into his crush's office without knocking.

Ashton look up in shook and annoyance at the person who barged into his workplace.

His expression changed to one of confusion when he saw Luke smiling at him.

"Luke?" He asked

"Hi. I came to drop your lunch. Calum said you forgot it home," he said conveniently leaving the part of Charlotte remembering first and calling Calum.

Ashton smiled and stood up from his chair where he was typing on the computer.

"That's very nice of you. Charlie called and told me Calum would pass and drop it." Ashton said coming and taking the bag out of Luke's hand.

Luke's confidence seemed to has walked out the door.

Ashton was being rather cold but professional towards him as if the longing glances never occurred.

"Way to make me feel unwanted," Luke scoffed hurt.

"I am thankful Luke, but that's all to it," Ashton explained carefully and slowly.

"You don't get it, do you?" Luke asked frustrated.

''Get what?"

"That I like you," Luke bursted out.

"Luke, I like you too. You are my son's best friend," Ashton said carefully trying not to let the blond fall too hard but he knew he already did.

Luke's face spelled true hurt and tears threatened to well in his eyes but he refused to cry.

"Luke," Ashton sighed.

"Don't," Luke warned feeling absolutely humiliated and embarrassed that Ashton could have liked him back.

"No, what happened yesterday was wrong, you and I both know that. I'm twenty eight and you are seventeen. It was nothing more than me punishing you for lying, I do that to all my kids when they lie," Ashton said sternly.

Ashton had been up all night thinking of this. He had a wife, kids and a loving home. He can't drop everything because of some butterflies he felt when some seventeen year old walked into the room.

Besides, he was straight. He never thought of another guy like that before but he doesn't think those feelings will go anywhere but to the dirt. He loved his wife.

"Luke, I'm not even gay," he admitted watching the boy's face contort to anger.

"Fûck you," Luke seethed and turned to walk out.

"Luke," Ashton called but it was too late, Luke was already almost out the building probably in tears.

Ashton groaned and ran his fingers through his chestnut hair wondering what the hell did he do.

He knew the feelings he experienced were wrong, at least he thought so.

Luke came to see Ashton all happy and excited but his dream acted like a nightmare that sent Luke sobbing because don't matter how hard he tried, he can't seem to find his happiness.

=•=

Ashton's acting like a stone cold bîtch. Oh well.

I only had 1 comment last chapter, do ya think we could aim a bit higher, like 3 lol.

No but comment and vote and I was thinking bout posting a muke fanfic, would anyone be interested?

Byeeeee 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.3K 64
[Book 1] LASHTON BROMANCE COMPLETED Step-siblings Sienna and Ashton live very different lives to that of those around them, and it all gets flipped a...
40.1K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
49.4K 1.6K 25
Ashton Irwin, son of the richest family of the town. Luke Hemmings, the son of Ashton's personal cleaner. Ashton is an asshole to everyone except hi...
33.1K 1K 38
Ashton Irwin is the "weird boy" of the school, only having one friend When he gets paired with the jock of the school, Luke Hemmings, for a project...