Captivity (A Percy Jackson Fa...

By DemigodInTraining

"Why are you doing this? Just let me go! Please!" "No! Can't you see that that will not happen anytime soon?"... More

One
Two
A/N
Happy Birthday Annabeth!
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten (Short chapter and long, but not too long, authors not at the end.)
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
A/N
Fourteen
Fifteen (bonus chapter part 1)
Sixteen (bonus chapter birthday gift final part)
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N
Twenty
A/N
Twenty-One
A/N
A/N
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
...deggat neeb ev'I...lleW...
A/N
Thirty-Three
Tag You're It! Again...
Its not a chapter?! Yeah...I got tagged again.
Thirty-Four
Cover!!!
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty Seven
Happy Easter! Please read
Thirty Eight
I WILL UPDATE SOON DONT WORRY, I JUST WANT YOU OPINION ON SOMETHING
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty Two
Editing
Sequel

Five

14.8K 346 93
By DemigodInTraining

Luke POV

I ran out of Percy's room with my sword in hand. I ducked, slashed and stabbed at my enemies. I would not let them get close to Percy. I will not let Percy get hurt. That is when I realized that they were trying to SAVE Percy from ME. Still. They will hurt him by taking him.

I see Annabeth is here. I approach her.
"Luke! Give me- I mean us- Percy back!"

"I'm sorry Annabeth, but I cannot do that." With that I call to guards to escort her back to Camp Half-Blood.

Seeing their leader being escorted away everyone follows, but, then I here a scream coming from Percy's room.

I dash back and push open the door to find Ethan Nakamura standing over Percy who was cowering in a corner. Percy's hands were tied to the headboard and Ethan had a knife in his hand. Percy looked tired, as if he had just woken up.

"Ethan! What are you doing?!"
Ethan turned to look at me.
"He was sleeping and I tied him to the bed to make sure he didn't move, but he woke up when I had been standing over him and had just taken out my knife, he was startled and screamed."

"Is this true Percy?"
He nodded.

"Luke."

"Yes, Ethan?"

"It is time."

There you go! Another update. Probably not that good but I am keeping a promise so...yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 7.3K 34
After the second giant war, the Seven and leaders of both camps have been made partially immortal to train future generations of demigods. Soon a new...
231K 2.7K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
525 17 5
When the war of Kronos and Voldemort finish, Julia Sea introduces the wizards and demi God's to each other. They hit it right off. But in Tartarus, V...
571K 10.5K 15
It had been many years since Perseus Jackson, the Saviour of Olympus, had been sentenced to death. The life at Camp Half-Blood went on as usual, and...