My American Psycho (Peterick...

By ixel631

More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Hello!

Prologue

6.6K 232 27
By ixel631

This was it, I knew it was the end. Pete was doing everything he could to get us out of here, but I felt like it was going to be impossible. Everything we have done will be over, but I wouldn't regret a single thing.

"We have the area surrounded, let the people inside go and turn yourselves in!"

I heard sirens all coming for outside of the building. I was spaced out looking at everybody that was on the ground crying in fear.

"We will shoot everyone in here, if you don't let us go right now!" Pete shouted.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, telling me that everything was going to be okay and how we would make it out. I just nodded in response, "I trust you, always."

"Always."

New Peterick! This is a psychotic Love story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 31
A Pete Wentz vampire story :]
139K 8K 59
In which a boy sends a dick pic to someone that is not his girlfriend. started on 5th June 2016. finished on 2nd august 2017. #11 in peterick - 20 de...
11.3K 816 17
When a natural disaster causes famine, sickness, and death, the world is brought back to the dark ages and humanity is nearly wiped out. Pete Wentz j...
8.9K 518 25
Peterick Fanfiction. Where Pete is a fisherman, trying to live a normal life he never believed there was anything out in the waters beside the fish...