Exo Imagines. (Closed)

Por kiraxdani97

Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. Howe... Más

Imaginations
"Inevitable"
"Look what the cat dragged in."
"Trust Me"
"Pranks and Missions."
"Serendipity."
"Let's Try!"
"It Was You."
"Birthday Gift."
"Better Late than Never."
"Bucket List."
"Are You Gonna Be My Girl?"
"Phone Date"
"Once Upon a Time"
Surprises
"Dates and Dolphins."
"Lipstick"
"Let's Make A Bet"
"I'm Sorry."
"Hero"
"Anniversary Surprise!"
"Necklace"
Thank You
"Your Choice."
"Doggy Day"
"With All Your Heart."
"Play the game, Miss!"
"Christmas Memories"
New Year Special(!) "Remember the time?"
"Arrows."
"This Ain't It."
"Handkerchief"
"Just One Night."
Sorry.
Readers Opinions!!!
New Update!
"Gin"
Update.
Romance, I Think It's Dead

"Breathtaking"

2.5K 67 3
Por kiraxdani97

*flashback/dream*

"Aranel?! Aranel what's wrong!? Hey, get to your senses!"

You laid on the cold concrete, in a state of stupor. Your chest feeling like its being ripped, not being able to take in air. You struggled to breathe, just like drowning in the sea.

"HEY!! ARANEL!"

~~~~~~~~

"Aranel? Miss?" you feel a warm hand shaking you lightly, and you finally wake from your little nap.

"Dr. Oh is ready for you." the receptionist said. She ushered you to the furthest room on the floor, the smell of sanitiser filling the air as she opened the door. She walked you in, and a beautiful lady was sitting on her chair.

"Aranel! Oh my, you're such a beautiful lady now. Did you get here okay?" she asked with a kind voice.

"Uh, alright.. I guess." you said as you smiled.

"Come on have a seat." she smiled as she rummaged through her messy desk.

"If I can recall, you now have mild/moderate asthma... occasional attacks but not too severe anymore as to hinder your physical activities. Do you still use your nebulizer when you are struggling to breathe?" she asked, looking at your records.

"Yes, only if nece- " you get interrupted, when the door opens suddenly.

"Mom!" a low voice resonated from behind you, filling the whole room.

"Dear, didn't I tell you to knock?" Dr. Oh said.

"Oh yeah, sorry. But I need a plaster quick!" he uttered.

"You know where it is. Now please I need to finish this appointment."

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry mom." He paced towards the first aid kit to grab the plaster he needed and rushed to the door, but as he was about to leave, his mom told him to wait.

"Dear, can you please wait. Can you remember Aranel?" Dr. Oh asked his son, and your cheeks turned bright pink with her question.

"Yeah, of course..." he said with a low tone of voice, turning his head away.

"That's good. Because you're taking her around town today."

"Aunty, it's okay. I'll be fine." you said quietly, with her son agreeing.

"Yeah mom. Just as she said." he continued.

"Oh Sehun! Just take her around for the day. Is that too much to ask? She only just got back!" she asked with a loud voice, enough to make you surprised.

"Fine, but only for today. Nice to see you." He said shyly.

"Okay, now son you can wait in the waiting room for her." she finished, and gestured for him to leave the room.

"Now, let's finish this appointment." she continued.

Dr. Oh prescribed a new nebuliser liquid for you as it would be better as medication. She also prescribed buying a new inhaler for everyday use. You folded the prescription receipt and tucked it int your pocket, and walked towards the receptionist to ask when your next appointment is. Suddenly, you felt someone's finger tap your shoulder, and as you turned you see Sehun standing behind you.

"Aranel, you are literally on par with a mosquito. Can't you speak a bit louder?" he asked, and gave you a little smirk.

"Oh.. uh sorry." you said in a hushed voice.

"Hmm.. we have a lot to work on." he declared, and dragged you out of the clinic.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun was now driving you towards the centre of town, but an awkward tension filled his car. Although there was music playing in the background, you two just didn't speak a word.

"Is it nice to be back in Korea?" he finally asks, breaking the ice.

"Of course, nothing tops the homeland." you spoke, voice louder. You instantly remembered all the times you spent with Sehun as a kid. You two were inseparable, stuck to each other like super glue.

"How's your asthma.. Still bad?" he asked with worry.

"No.. not like before. I can play sports these days." You said with pride, a little smile escaping his lips.

"Glad to hear that! Now first stop, our fave shop from before." Sehun drove towards a small street, a small shack that seems familiar stood in the middle of the street.

"Were here." He said, parking the car. "It's your favourite cafe. The one we always went to when were like.. 10?" he said, not sure of what he's saying.

"Oh my gosh, so it is! Do you remember my favourite from their, though?" you questioned his memory, and he nodded with confidence.

"Of course. Mocha with loooaads of whipped cream, and vanilla cupcakes." He expressed with pride.

"Hmm.. very good." you said with approval.

"Okay, now let's go." he smiled, and took your hand. He sat you on a corner table, ordering your favourites as well as his. 

You guys finally caught up, the awkward tension dissipating between you two. It has been years since you two saw each other. You spoke about the little things you did as children, laughing and reminiscing at your memories.

"But Aranel.. I'm really sorry. For not being able to protect you before. If only I knew what to do." he said, Sehun's head hanging low.

"Sehun, that was in the past.. Honestly don't worry about it anymore. Okay?" he said, but specks of tears are now forming around his orbs.

"Aigoo, my little Sehunnie.." you stood up, hugging him.

"Come here, what happened before wasn't you fault, okay? Now, where's our next stop?" you chimed, and your smile comforted Sehun.

"Come on, let's go." He chattered and dragged you out the cafe.

He drove you to the park, the number one spot you always went to.

"Wow, it hasn't changed at all. Hey, remember when all I could do before was just sit on the swings.. And even playing in the sandbox was dangerous." you said, laughing at how you used to be.

"Yeah.. I was a little sad when you couldn't play like the other kids. But that doesn't matter now." Sehun spoke with a little smile.

"Come on, let's play!" you invited, but Sehun's face only showed signs of worry.

"Aranel, think about your health fir-" he tried.

"Come on, let's go!" you took his hand, and dragged him towards the one field. You ran around, without a care in the world. You ran around, trying to chase each other. You played on the swings, the slides and just did what you couldn't as a kid.

"Hey.. we should rest a bit." he asked, sitting down the benches.

"Yeah... we should." you said, panting hard.

"Hey, you don't look too good. Didn't I tell you to think about your health first?!" he said, as he took his coat of and wrapped it around you.

"I just wanted to enjoy what we couldn't as kids.. I'm sorry." you chimed, a faint smile escaping your lips.

Your legs finally gave out, almost falling to the ground, but now Sehun has his arms wrapped around you.

"Hey, Aranel! Are you okay? Hey!" he said with worry, almost shouting.

"Ugh, i'm so sorry for making you worry again Sehun.." you said through your coughs struggling to breathe again.

"Aish.. Why did I let this happen again.." he lifted you off the ground, carrying you to his car, and sped off to his mom's clinic. When you arrived, he ran towards the entrance, shouting to the receptionist.

"Nuna, call mom! Aranel's in trouble. Hurry!" 

He carried you towards the little emergency ward, laying you on the soft bed that sat in the middle of the room. As he tried to leave the room, you took his hand, and stopped him from leaving.

"Dont. Leave" you said in between breaths. "Don't leave like before, okay?" you said to him, and he finally sat down, worry filling his entire being.

"Sehun.. I'm sorry, this is my fault again. I'm sorry." you prattled as his grip on your hand tightened.

"Yah! You're always making me worry.. Aranel.. Why are you so good at making me worry?" he asked in a hushed voice, gripping your hand tighter and tighter, tears threatening to spill.

You held his face to stop him from looking down, wiping his tears off his cheek.

"I know, i'm sorry. It's just what I'm good at. I'm so-"

Just as you were about to speak, he wrapped you around his arms once again, engulfing you in his embrace.

"Promise me, huh? Stop making me worry, okay?" he said, as he held the back of your head. He tucked his face into your soldier. He starts to whimper, and you stroked his hair to stop him from crying.

"Hey.. everything was my fault, okay? You don't have to cry." you take of the nebuliser mask, and look him, finally able to breath. You stared at his orbs, filled with his tears. They start to slide down his face, and you wipe them off softly. Just then, he places both his hand on your neck and pulled you towards him, and without even knowing it, his soft lips crashed onto yours. You close your eyes, and just let the feeling sink in. You stopped for air, and looked at him again.

"Now.. although that was breathtaking, it was the best feeling in the world." you chimed.

"You have to stop making me worry, okay? I don't wanna lose you like before."

And with that, he places his lips on yours again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep Calm and Read On" Bee xoxoxo 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6M 52K 114
Highest ranking | #41 in Humor | #320 in Funny | #376 in Romance | #490 in Cute | #583 in Kpop | #623 in Fiction | #630 in Imagines | ...
11.2K 538 18
You'll know what's the story about if you start reading it. I won't be telling you who's the main role. Just guess by yourself. Have fun reading. Hop...
3.9K 97 25
this is my first book. My first experience, I'm sorry if there are some wrong words or grammars. I hope that you always like this book. You can reque...
8.6K 322 55
Even love can't heals her. Hello, this fic is highly unedited and hasnt been proof read. There will be triggering scenes such as self harm, mention o...