secrets

Від bratayleylibrary

if annie didn't kill herself, then who did? Більше

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Authors note!
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine (last chapter!)
Authors note (PLEASE READ)

intro+info

4.7K 105 17
Від bratayleylibrary

April 14th 2013;
Annie leblanc has just been announced dead, suicide, they say, and everyone believes them, but annies long time friend katie, she thinks something fishy and she detirmined to find out what it is.

-

March 7th 2015;
Almost two years since annies death and katie has forgotten all about the fishyness of the situation, until one one day she finds a dairy in annies old room, and slowly the peices start to unfold, if annie didn't kill herself, who did?

--/--

( ok I know I'm in over my head with all these stories blah, also fun facts I haven't decided who killed annie yet so it legit be anyone so don't get mad if its like one of her friends because its just a story )

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

635K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...