Alpha Thanto

By whiskeysheeran

I walked up on the most beautiful thing sleeping in the woods.. Why was such a beautiful thing sleeping on th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapted 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33 ( part two )
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SEQUEL

Chapter 33 ( part 1 )

7.1K 245 3
By whiskeysheeran

Arielle's p. o. v

Today is Wednesday.

Which means today I have my lunch date with Tiffany, also known as Thanto's mother. I'm glad I can bring Vixen, hopefully things won't be awkward.. I'm not sure why they would be though, but who knows with me.

I sighed as I laid in bed, it's currently 8 in the morning.. I need to get up, but I just can't make myself. Thanto's is so warm. These blankets will become cold without me, how could I be so rude to them? I pushed myself off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I yanked a comb through it and I think I lost half of my hair in the comb, but my hairs some-what easy to brush now. I plugged in my straightener and I went to pick out my outfit.
After about 15 minutes in the closet, I finally decided on black skinny jeans, a slightly oversized grey sweater, and than black booties. I had that out as I went into the bathroom and yanked a straightener through my hair. Once I brushed it, it was as soft as silk. I applied my foundation, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, powder, and than my red lipstick. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. It's 10:00 A.M now.

I finished breakfast right as Thanto's came down, also known at 10:30 A.M.

" Morning babe," He said as I placed the now clean plate up into the cabinet.

" Good morning," I smiled as he pressed his lips against mine.

" It smells delicious," He said as he grabbed a plate and piled it sky high.

" I'll be back with our child," I said as I walked out of the room and went upstairs, opening Vixen's door and turning the lights on.

" Wake up, baby.." I smiled as I loved how he's begun sleeping late.

He blinked his eyes as he looked up at me and gave me his toothless grin.

" Good morning, handsome! " I smiled as I picked him up but then placed him on his changing table and changed his butt. I placed a bib on him as I fed him. Once I burped him and taken his bib off, Vixen and I found him an outfit. It was a simple long sleeved dark blue shirt, jeans, socks, and than some black shoes. I packed his diaper bag and carried everything downstairs. It's 11:15. I have to leave in 15 minutes. I placed Vixen in his carseat after putting his jacket on, I also put blankets in his carseat to keep him warm. I found my purse and shoved everything inside. Thanto's carried Vixen to the car and buckled him up. I put the diaper bag in the passenger side, I also put my purse in the passenger seat.

" I love you," Thanto's said as he kissed me.

" I love you," I smiled and got in the car.

Thanto's walked inside while I drove away.

" Our first road trip of just you & I, Vix! " I said as I turned the radio on low and let the soft melody calm Vixen from his crying.

We arrived at a cute little cafe right at 12. We walked in and found Tiffany already seated.

" Ahh, let me have my grandson! " She smiled as I got him out of his carseat and handed him to her.

" So precious and growing so fast! " She pressed a kiss on his hand.

" Way too fast," I said.

" How are you and Thanto's? " She asked.

" We're wonderful! " I smiled.

" I'm glad to hear! When am I expecting more grandchildren? " She asked.

I chocked on my spit," Vixen isn't even a month old.." I said.

" Do you want more children? " She asked.

" I do." I nodded my response and the waitress came over. Tiffany handed Vixen to me.

" Hello ladies and gentlemen," She smiled at Vixen," are you guys ready to order? "

" I believe so." Tiffany said and I nodded.

" I'll take some chicken soup and a glass of water! " She ordered and the waitress- Sam- wrote it down.

" And you? " Sam asked as she looked at me and got her pen ready.

" I'll take the chicken tenders with a coke. " I said.

" Alright. I'll be back." She smiled as she walked away.

" So you're becoming Luna this weekend, excited? " She smiled.

" More nervous. "

" Aw, honey, it isn't bad. Trust me! You'll have Thantos and Vixen with you too! " She smiled as Sam placed our drinks down.

" How old is he? " Sam asked as she looked at Vixen.

" He's 10 days old." I smiled at Vixen.

" He's precious! What's his name? " She asked as she placed our food down.

" Vixen Blake," I smiled again.

" Precious!" She said," I'll let you enjoy your meal! " She smiled and walked away. I placed Vixen in his carseat while we ate and chatted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 2 15
I was left in the forest with my sister, my mother left us. We don't know why. I sometimes wonder why I am here, what is my meaning. We sat under th...
12K 258 89
I'm Kylie and this is my TRUTH! I was enjoying my night after graduating high school, I seen this fine ass guy with tattoos and pretty eyes just my t...
175K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...