Ephemeral Taste (GxG)- Republ...

By imSeveredBy

Do you think you can turn around and just walk away from being a player? A ponytail, nerdy glasses and an ave... More

.01 Addicted
.02 Cat and Mou- ...Arouse?
.03 Futile Escape
.04 Collateral Damage
.05- Sinister Smile
.06- Fair Pretense
.07 Steady Intervention
.08 Defiance
.09- Diverging Resolution
.11 - Pavement Artist
.12 Trepidation

.10 Living Melancholy

8.5K 218 58
By imSeveredBy

"Are you actually serious?!"

If I only knew, joking is FAR beyond Eryn's true nature. She possess a sensational candor that could send a thousand knees trembling with fear, pairs of fearful orbs into tears and pieces of shattered self-esteem on the rough freezing concrete floor. If I ask the whole St. Claire population who had experienced the tyranny first hand, they will all raise their arms up without any hesitation.

Though, I don't know why the fan crazed-girls still worship the path Barbie is elegantly taking. Oh come on Rhia, maybe a list could satisfy your denial of attraction.

I digress; talking to myself in this dire situation can kill me, aside from circumstances highly reserved for later in case I can't protect myself from her malevolent seduction.

Darn, I hate exaggerations but I'm a natural born pessimist, It's easy to expect that your life long crush didn't know you even exist when in fact she's obsessed with you rather than the other way around.

It is infuriating to see my cousin dead while I happily assumed that he's having a cheesy romantic relationship with his one true love, who unexpectedly, caused him to commit suicide. I haven't even got a clue what my cousin was thinking.. ending his life because of some girl? 

We live in a full circle, sometimes people feel they're limitless, invincible, downright successful but we also get pummeled to the rock bottom, fall into temporary abyss and get battered by a series of strong gigantic waves; he needed someone to tell him that, to pull him out of the dark chasm yet...no one came.

I'm practically there all along, doing my own business and I couldn't believe that I didn't saw it coming. 'It is no one's fault' they all insists, nevertheless, I feel my stomach churning with shameful guilt every time I think about the tragedy. He is like my long lost brother, basically glued to my hip all the time and we predominantly share our deepest darkest secrets but...

I didn't know he's hurting.

I didn't know he's in pain.

I DIDN'T KNOW. and

I AM SUPPOSED TO.

That is the biggest REGRET I ever had, then unconsciously, the second- third- fourth- fifth occurred along with a longer line of mistakes I didn't intend to make, but eventually..I grew tired and stopped counting.

Like a hot pot of thick chocolate instantly pouring at my still chilled exterior..warm soft hands snakes up at my cold flesh, it attacked my skin like a hundred silk butterflies and drags my eyes back completely from the pink sophisticated painted walls into the concerned pool of sapphires.

They're exquisitely clear, glassy, polished into total perfection and linked into the surreal heart-shaped face which I'll still consider stunningly beautiful even if it nurses a long frown.

"Rhia, where did you go?" I never let my guard down, Adrian once said that my expression's hard to read, it does not betray me.

So why does she stares like I've lost someone precious. If I could remember correctly, I should be utterly shocked due to the sudden change of rules planned deliberately by your highness and not upset because I suddenly remember what happened two years ago.

Get a grip Rhia, it isn't the time to ride the emotional coaster..really a bad time.

Eryn's delicate hands start to pull me out of reverie, tugging me between her long toned legs. God, I'm getting nuts and possibly a blabbering lunatic but I am no where an idiot to participate into a challenge where I will unquestionably lose.

I mean look at her, only God knows what horrifying schemes she's currently brewing in her evil pretty mind.

"I've change my mind. I'm not interested in playing your little fraud game anymore." I retorted.

She abruptly stands while her azure eyes turning into slits, arms folded angrily at her waist, chiseled jaw hardens, pink full lips forming a delectable pout. 

"But, you already said yes!"

Two loud thumps from the carpeted ground, clearly showing her disagreement. Geez, she's so cute. Crap, I sound like Kristen.

Placing my arms firmly at my side, I resist the burning desire to pinch her rosy adorable cheeks as I could feel a smile creeping on my lips. Even the Supermodel's snort is incredibly charming may I add.

"What's funny? Come on Rhia, you can't be serious. We have a deal earlier; I just forget to state a rule!"

Yeah, you intentionally planned everything obviously to your advantage and I'm not dumb to fall in any of your wicked traps. Even the thin lingerie serves a vicious purpose, maybe a thousand horny men will salivate for that but not me. At least not that easy.

Before she could take a million sexual ways to persuade me, I need to get out of her room as soon as possible. How many times did I already think of that these past few days?

Escaping, if properly executed every time she's ambushing me somewhere; will really boost my morality back to its normal level, I think? Because, God knows, even my Mom knows why my decency rank suddenly drops at the very edge whenever Eryn's around.

Where is the freakin' remote anyway? Last time I checked, it is on her huge princess bed.

"Rhia, are we playing or -- playing?"

Her regal brow arched arrogantly at me and her hands remained at her hour glass waist. Sadistic little brat, like I have a choice with that question besides this game only have one outcome and it doesn't include me on the page of winner.

What's important is to buy some time to locate that darn thing, well glorious mind..please I beg you, keep her busy.

"How many times do I need to tell you.. I AM NOT PLAYING, end of discussion."

Irritation filled Eryn's gorgeous face. 

Note to self: Quit thinking about Stefan's positive characteristics, it is unnerving and focus on her disgusting unappealing ones, if there's any. Of course, there are many.. I just don't have a time to find one.

"NO, you are not leaving until we play this game." Here comes the demanding trait.

"What makes you so sure?" If staring could draw an orgasm, I will be having twice now because she looks freakin' sexy.

There's skimpy lingerie to blame, an ethereal milky white body and an alluring atmosphere that is suffocating me. A piece of technology is what I only need and I'll be out of here in no time.

"I have the ONLY access to unlock that cheap door, that is why you are going to play whether you like it or not. Or -- maybe I can go taste you straight. So what's your choice?"

Tongue swiping at her plump pink bottom lip as her gaze penetrates me like a lion marking her feeble prey.

Breath In.

Breath Out.

Teasing is absolutely a NO in my book, it is evident she's pushing my limits and see where my self-control can go. If it wasn't for the emotional turmoil earlier, I'm possibly playing that darned game while she's having fun watching me squirm. I will do everything, for her to leave me alone.

"You're insane if you think I'm going to participate in your sick game where I have 100% chance of LOSING. Go find another person who's naive enough to idolize your ever modest self because I'm never going to be a part of it, I assure you."

There must be a drawer where she hid the remote; I should've paid attention earlier instead of thinking too much about the stupid game.

The door is made of pure mahogany so there's NO, NIL, ZERO chance that I can break it with a kick without breaking my foot instead and I don't want to see Mr. Stefan freaking out because the girl whom he gave food, clothing and shelter suddenly destroyed her daughter's expensive door. 

"Looking for something? A silver useless remote perhaps?"

Her face is contorted haughtily, azure eyes glint with mischief and lips quirked into a impish smirk.

I do not like this at all.

"Yes, do you know where it is?"

It takes every ounce of my magnificent good conduct not to give her a sarcastic retort, so I asked calmly in lieu of using a fake cheerful tone. Could she still smile like that while I'm strangling her to death? God, what am I going to do to you?

Lying is clearly out of the equation because the vain attempt to locate the consequential piece of technology must have been too apparent for Eryn to notice and seriously, she may not be one of the most innocent cherubim in the planet but the way she thinks and strategize things makes me want to haul myself into a brick wall.

She wouldn't be a Student Council President if she's dumb as a rock, I mean no offence to the rock lovers out there, in simple words..she's painfully clever, at least, she has one redeeming quality out of a hundred cunning ones.

"Why are you so scared of a little game? It just took me less than an hour to finish it and it's kinda boring."

Psshh, like I'm the one who is scared, then why are you still insisting to play on your god-forsaken rules? That's it! Altering the rules may save my encaged situation and if goes accordingly, I could also get a fair shot at winning. She has a bag of tricky dirty tactics to perform and in order to win; I have to reciprocate in a damaging fervor or to counter her plan by also changing the rules which will now be advantageous to my side.

Eryn's also right about the game being easy;

level 10 lasts for approximately 60 minutes,

level 7 - 40mins.,

level 5 - 30mins.,

the less level I need to finish, the shorter the time it takes to end the game and I think this favors me...I actually have a chance.

The evil blonde walks in front of me until we're inches apart, the wild gaze continually pierces my vision but I didn't try to shift my eyes away because I am very determined to beat her and watch as her ego crumbles into tiny bits.

"I could take you, right here..against this wall-" Quickly interrupting her dirty talk, I found a rash remedy and said

"Listen, Eryn. I will play if.."  

She seems surprised for a second before a sly grin stretches across her face, pushes herself right on my placid body and twirls her finger at my black locks. I'm silently praying that my lips won't quiver because hers are nearly touching mine and the heady scent of mint, strawberry and vanilla once again impairing my senses yet I'm focused in a relatively dangerous mission to take her down.

'Take her down on the bed and suck her-' That's enough you perverted mind, I didn't mean literally, it means defeating her..okay? So let's give her something to lead her on.

"If?"

She eyes my lips hungrily, dragging the words slowly that her full lips start to taunt mine and her eyes turning undeniably darker. In a few seconds, she's going to give in, losing her self-control completely and that's the time when I will counter attack, just a few seconds..

3...

2...

1...

Her tongue started to peek and swipes at my bottom lip. I immediately open my mouth and suck the warm flesh inside, tasting how incredibly sweet she is.

"Mmmh" A low hum escapes Eryn's chest as she tilts her head to kiss me passionately but I'm the kind of girl who is goal-centered so Eryn needs to do a lot better than that.

She pushed me hard at the poor wall, her eyes clouded with unadulterated lust while nails digging at my shirt keeping me in place, almost desperate not to let go and by the looks of it, she already forgot we're talking about the game.

Gingerly placing both my hands at her porcelain waist, I vigorously shove her away, effectively creating a safe distance as she growls in much protest.

"Less talking baby." Another attempt to pull me into a searing kiss but I managed to keep the distance.

"Eryn.."

It sounds like I'm scolding a cat for misbehaving; besides, there isn't a difference anyway aside from the fact that she's more of a treacherous lion than a small feline. A frustrated hiss escaped from her then she bites her supple lower lip and motions me to go on.

"If I get through, up to level 7 instead of finishing the whole game."

Barbie's face becomes unreadable for a while, like silently solving a deadly advanced calculus problem in her mind, calculating every odd, chances and possibilities. Step 2, it's the time to reciprocate.

Tracing idle patterns at her soft waist, I pulled her suddenly, earning a loud gasp from the blonde and then breathes at her ear.

"Since you add a rule, it's only fair enough that I could also modify the game." I can feel her shiver under my touch; it's time to set the gasoline on fire, so I pushed my fingers into tight circles around her flesh.

"Ahh, Rhia..are we talking about the same game..mhhm with my additional rule?"

"Yes." I blow a puff of warm air directly at her ear then withdraw slightly to see if she will bite the bait. Sharp intake of air follows.

Honestly, I'm pretty confident at my plan, the benefit of completing the game in a shorter span; nevertheless, I can't trust Eryn's actions to prevent me from winning. Yet the subtle speck of optimist in me says that I can finish the required level before she tears my resolve in half, either way, my fate is still concealed in this cursed room so it's better to take a risk than do nothing.

Her brows knit together, contemplating a life or death decision (basically on my part not hers) while chewing her bottom lip, God, how I envied them.

"I don't have all night for your answer...Eryn."

I mimicked her taunt earlier and stare at her dusk azures in a questioning dare. Her face grew annoyed but after a subtle blink, her lips now gleam in mischief.

"Mhmm..I've got a better idea baby."

Why do I get nervous every time she calls me with endearing nicknames? Should I be flattered instead? Ha! Impossible. There will be a zombie apocalypse before that happens, stinky rotten walking corpse will have to eat my brain first in order for my seize cognition to stop working, forgetting that the Almighty Goddess Eryn is actually complimenting me.

Pink lips ghosting mine, lazy eyes penetrates my boring ones and her thick eyelashes are so long, it almost touches her cheeks.

"Finish up to LEVEL 5 and this game will be over, however..."

She flattens her tongue then leisurely drags it from my jaw up to my upper lip, savoring my peach lip gloss, Jesus, I'm freakin' trying not to moan.

"You will be playing while only dressed in your underwear."

Seriously? 30 minutes of sheer torment, teasing, uncomfortable proximity and nakedness *coughs* I mean partial nakedness, I wonder if I can leave this demented room alive, not a chance.

Eryn didn't help at all, her eyes gleam ravenously, plain desire and brimmed with insatiable hunger. Taking advantage of the situation, she grinds her body feverishly, circles her arms at my neck, tugging me closer and pressed our foreheads together. If it's any consolation, my captor is freakishly gorgeous up close and smells really great, makes me light-headed.

"Rhiaah, I'm two fucking seconds from taking you right here and If I don't get an answer now..your adorable shirt will be RIPPED out of you."

Darn it! What a way to pressure me. Can I do this? If I type fast enough, maybe I could cut the time into half and stay seated between her legs while partially naked for much shorter time. The question is, will I take a huge leap of fate and risk 15 minutes of my life for possible sexual and verbal harassment in exchange of a better future, five days of freedom?

She draws a straight line from the base of my neck down to my spine, the pleasurable touch prickles me repeatedly, if she's going to tease me until I get crazy, I need to start this game as soon as possible so that the pent up frustration shouldn't be hard to bear later. I can't afford to lose my self-control on the first five minutes of the game, it's now or never Rhia.

Bring it on.

"Okay." I said in gritted teeth and pushed her that sends her landing at the cushioned chair.

"Hmm..feisty, I like that. Go ahead Rhia, strip for me."

Lecherous smirk made an appearance at her predatory face. Rolling my eyes, I grab the end of my shirt, lift it and throw it of my head in a 'not-sexy' way then unzip my shorts, toss it haphazardly at the floor. Thank God, I've manage to put on a matching pair of blue cotton undies and not some silk ones coz' that will make the things worse, geeszh, I should've wear the cartoon pair instead.

Gazing back at Eryn, her lips are generously apart, eyes are unbelievably wide and her cheeks are tinted with red flush. Ignoring her state, I made my way at her desk, turned the chair so that we're facing the laptop, spread her legs, sat between them, focused my attention at the screen and clicked the button with large words written

'PLAY'

 Numerous short words starts to appear at the game screen, mostly name of animals mixed with name of plants, means of transportation, varying verbs and other mundane things. Blue light flashes around once I begin to type the annoying word and a second later, it disappears from the list as I try to eliminate another one.

C-A-R

J-U-M-P

F-I-S-H

B-E-R-R-Y

F-O-R-K

S-H-O-P

B-E-E

My fingers smash the keyboard violently like a mad hacker who writes a series of complex codes, ready to plant a Trojan into a multinational corporation, enough to humiliate M Zuckerberg.  

A mini timer dangling at the upper left side of the screen, indicating how many minutes left to finish the current level and if I can't remove all the words in time then Game over.

Not once in my life did I show any affinity for those two words, I never fail in any games I've played and I will never be, especially not today. Curse all this lame words because they're getting down, I will not give any sympathy to her keyboard either since I'm targeting to finish this game in a few minutes so if any unplanned stuffs happened, I'm already two steps ahead of it.

Eryn scooted closer, pressing her warm body at my back, real close that I could feel the fine fabric of her high-priced lingerie, slinks her arms around my waist and tucking her jaw on my shoulder. I feel like being electrocuted without pain, the warmth she releases is excruciating, it's like my back is on raging fire and also causing the growing heat at my nether region.

Please Rhia concentrate, you're halfway to level 2, you can do this, she's just messing with you-

Ah!! Biting my tongue, I refuse to give a loud moan when Eryn suddenly sucked hard at my earlobe then nuzzled and smelled my hair like nothing happened.

"Hey! Stop! That's against the rules, Eryn." She chuckles hotly at my ear, gaining a shudder from me.

"Huh? There is no rule stating that touching you is illegal. Mhmmm..ohhh, you smell really really goood, I bet you taste damn great too." She ran her flat tongue at my ear, nibbling, sucking, dipping it inside and kissing in total frenzy.

T-E-L-E-P-H-O-N-  R

Aghh, i'm losing my concentration, Noo!

Bloody intestines,

chunks of human meat,

arteries spluttering..

B-A-C-O-N

M-A-N-G-O

T-O-M-A-T-O

After a few seconds of officially developing hatred for the keyboard, I successfully wiped out all the words and click the 'LEVEL 2' button without thinking twice. Whoever said time is GOLD, your badly mistaken my friend because it is so much more than a gold bar, i'll give everything just to shorten this life of agony.

Oh, how dramatic Rhia..do what you need to do and quit whining, get this over with and stop wasting time.

Eryn leaves my ear for a moment, takes a look at the game then clicks her tongue at the roof of her mouth, sounding displeased.

"Tsk, tsk. Why are you so eager to finish the boring game honey. I thought we're having fun. Don't we? I love your perfume by the way, it gets me worked up."

Darn, this isn't good..when did we ever carried an innocent conversation?

She sensually humps my back, her heat radiates into my body that not even a single thread could pass between ours. The thin piece of cloth tickles my bare flesh as she strokes equally smooth creamy skin behind me, her hips gyrating into needy circles at my upper torso as I hear the chair rhythmically squeaking under us.

"Oooh, feels so good baby. God, your making me so hot and horny babe. We fit perfectly Rhia, you're soft body against mine, mhmm.. while you can't do anything to stop me since you chose to pour your attention to that stupid game than me. What a shame. But it's okay, I understand why you're doing this, good luck baby because I will never let you win."

Eryn latched her whole mouth into my neck, sucks audibly, I'm pretty sure it will bruise later, she scrapes her teeth sideways to my shoulder then licks at the surface like it's a hard candy.

"Eryn, you're playing dirty. Stop that!"

"Maybe I really want to play dirty with you."

Shaking my shoulders to keep her mouth away, I turn my head briefly to glare at Barbie but she immediately captures my lips into a hungry kiss. The sweet taste of strawberry, mint, vanilla are all again swirling in my mouth, it makes me dizzy, her tongue ohh, God..

'BEEP'

'BEEP'

'BEEP'

'BEEP'

Wait, does she have an alarm clock inside this room? Uhm, no? Not that I know of. Or a bomb ready to detonate? Erhh- No? Or....

Darn, it's the freakin' mini timer!! Detaching my lips at her, my eyes grew wide seeing the remaining 40 seconds turning

39,

38,

37...

so I type like there's no tomorrow until no words left then advancing to LEVEL 3. Plunging my keyboard and frantically hits everything like a maniac, Eryn shifts her head, sentenced my shoulder into light feathery kisses while watching me play.

"Your fingers..mhmm.. long, slender, delicate, fast. Wow, they are damn fast Rhia. Fuck, I'm jealous at the keyboard babe. I want them inside my pussy baby, fucking me hard and fast and I'll clench around them as I come. Your fingers coated with my hot cum, mhmm, totally HOT. You want to feel my fingers babe? I have magic ones, I bet they can make you scream in pleasure. Let's test it now, shall we?"

I swallowed hard, drowning myself entirely to the game in order to ignore her dirty talks, eager to finish this in less time possible. Hands creep into my abdomen, tracing intricate patterns on my flat stomach and her palms feeling through my faint abs.

P-E-N-C-I-L

G-R-O-C-E-R-Y

L-A-U-G-H

M-A-R-B-L-E

"You've got sexy abs baby." She encircles her finger at my navel in a few times before dipping one in, making me arch at her touch.

Brain splattered,

crawling maggots,

crunchy cockroaches,

halitosis?

Oh God.. help me think of a hundred disgusting things because Eryn's hands are slipping at the underside of my bra and I can't trust my voice to object neither my body to wriggle away from her because of the reality that I'll slow down and I'm this awfully close to reaching level 4. Geeszh, just 2 more freaking level, 2 MORE!

C-O-F-F-E-E

G-I-D-D-Y

S-W-I-T-C-H

C-H-E-E-S-E

"I've waited long enough to touch you Rhia. You don't know how many times I've fantasized this and it's now my turn to taste you, I'll make you come really really hard baby, you won't regret this. Tell you what babe, If I win, we'll make love every day, all you will think about is being with me, no one can touch you the way I can. Hmmm.. bet you're getting uncomfortable with this bra, since I'm nice..I'll help you take this off and I might give you a breast massage if you are good."

"NO!" I hiss immediately, murdering her keyboard completely until I saw the sign 'LEVEL 4'. I can do this, just 5 more minutes!!

B-A-G-G-A-G-E

C-E-L-E-R-Y

N-O-T-E-B-O-O-K

P-L-A-C-E-M-A-T

O-R-C-H-E-S-T-R-A

I heard my bra snap as she quickly wanders her hands around my breast, taking it full in her soft warm palms.

"Wow, level 4?! I'm amazed Rhia, you're really determined to win but don't worry honey, I AM TOO and since you are a good girl, I'll give you a nice lovely TREAT."

She said while caressing both my breasts gently, fondling, massaging as I try not to moan, the warmth of her hand is killing me and I think my nipples stiffen against her palms. Scratch that 'coz they are freakin' hard as rocks already, oh darn,

SELF-CONTROL,

SELF-CONTROL,

SELF-CONTROL.

"They are beautiful, mhmm sexy, your breasts are really soft, I love them and your nipples, baby they are so hard. If I could just suck them, I definitely will. Do I make you excited Rhia?"  

No, I'm frigging anxious!! I'm half-way to level 5, I can't lose now! Come on fingers, work!

"Oh, your fingers are getting faster, I should keep it up then."

Her fingers press quick circles around the areolas; my nipples start to protrude further, crying for some attention as it hit upon my bra. Barbie raised the offending material so that she can freely move her hand around the uncovered bosom, more like playing at my now revealed flesh, geeszh, this calls for rap-

"AH!! Hey! D-Don't pinch Eryn!!"

I trashed my entire body left and right but she got the best position to molest me while I can't do anything to stop her. She squeezes both the taut nubs, tugging, rubbing and scratches them with her nails. An involuntary gasp escapes my lips, both of my legs are tightly closed and something warm slowly seeps down my underwear, shit, I'm getting wet.

"Babe, you sound fucking HOT. I want to lick your nipples real bad, I do. Hmmm.. How about, I-"

Retrieving her fingers away from the swollen erect nubs, she leisurely sucks both of her index fingers inside her mouth before releasing them which now glistens with her slick saliva. I stiffen and continue thinking a lot of disgusting things while typing madly, ten more words and I'll be trudging my way to the next level.

"Think it's my tongue licking you."

Hot wet fingers rapidly rubs my nipples up and down, left and right, crazily in all directions and whenever it's not soaked enough, she spits a great amount of saliva and resumes with her frantic assault.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning, my chest hedonically heaving and terrible itch befalls at my center. She bites at my neck, squeezes the firm nubs tight, resulting for a low moan rumbling from my throat while my heavily dazed eyes struggle to read a banner on the screen saying 'LEVEL 5'.

One more level Rhia!! You could finish this! Cold sweat forming on my forehead, palms are sweating and my fingers might be having a severe case of rheumatism but in spite of my miserable suffering, its just 50 words and her noxious hands which are blocking the sacred path to my sweet victory. I won't back out, now that I'm freaking close to the end.

X-Y-L-O-P-H-O-N-E

W-I-N-D-S-H-I-E-L-D

A-I-R-C-O-N-D-I-T-I-O-N-E-R

S-K-Y-S-C-R-A-P-E-R

F-R-E-N-C-H-F-R-I-E-S

M-A-R-S-H-M-A-L-L-O-W-S

"Well, well, well, you are at level 5 and I didn't even notice. Why didn't you tell me? I thought we're really close friends, I like you a lot and your mhmm.. delectable body. I hate to say this but YOU CAN'T WIN TODAY, next time baby, maybe I'll let you but NOT TODAY, Okay? Don't be upset, I will take goood care of you, I promise. And since there are only hmmm..10..20..30..40... 44 lame words left, I decided that I'm done playing with you honey. This is just the BEGINNING, there's more to come or perhaps... I will make you cum."

She husks the words out directly at my tortured ear, nipping, lapping, biting at the lobe while her hands swiftly spreads my legs like an eagle and tangles both of hers into them so that I can't close them back then she RIPS my underwear like an stray piece of paper leaving my sex bare against the cold air.

"WHAT THE HELL ERYN!" I fight hard to close them but Eryn's legs are surprisingly strong (from a possible effect of continues morning run) ughhh, my knees goes limp, darn, I can't move them.

"Shhhh, focus on the game baby, you're getting slower, I thought you want to win? Even if I love to be the receiving end of your pleased attention, I have to start my work. Mhmm..let me make love to your pretty, clean, smooth, delicious pussy. Relax Rhia."

Before I can't stop it, a soft cry of euphoria tears off my dry throat when two long fingers rapidly stroked my extremely sensitive clit, it extends out of its hood and gets tighter in every passing second. Arghh, she imitates me again, it's frustrating, I swear, I'll commit HARA-KIRI now. Low moans comes from my quivering lips, I'm in an absolute mess.

35 WORDS, 3 MINUTES LEFT. Type Rhia!!!

I slam a multifold of innocent white keys like they have done a horrendous crime, my aching fingers are getting tired as I dig them in every letter I can find.

"God, your pussy's so warm, is it because of me? mhmmm but I don't want you just wet, I need your hot wet cum dripping, baby."

Her skilled thumb and forefinger squeezed the erect button then rubs hastily. I feel a small amount of warm liquid drips out from me as the chair continually shakes violently due to her fast strokes while dry humping at my back. Both the friction behind me and the rapid swipes along my pulsating nub makes my eye roll at the back of my head in a dizzying pleasure and I didn't know that I've moaned her name.

"Erynnn-"

Flat hot tongue sluggishly licks up and down my spine, my body shivers, my nipples harden, something boils inside my core like a hot lava waiting to be released, breathing is uneven, throat experiencing sudden drought and my eyes are in pure haze, I can't fully open them.

25 WORDS, 2 MINUTES.

"Last two minutes, think you can last Rhia? I don't like teasing anymore since the game will be over soon so, let me fuck your slick pussy hard and fast.. mhmm..you'll love this."

She wasted no time plunging one slim finger inside my burning core then she withdraw it shortly and began to tease the wet entrance while encircling the puffy ring of muscles around my searing hole.

"UHh! D-Don't E-Erynn.. nhhh.."

My mind went into overdrive but it feels like my other senses becomes blindingly impaired except for the sheer sexual sensation, self-inhibitions long gone as I can barely type nor open my eyes, my hands need to grip into something hard while getting through this sinful feeling. She suddenly buries her middle finger back inside me, hard, knuckle-deep and started thrusting in-and-out in a maddening furious pace, I could feel myself squeezing around her adept finger.

My staccato pants filled the sexually charged air, even Eryn gives of a deep growl, I force my fingers to type the vague words scattered at the screen.

16 WORDS, 1 MINUTE.

"Fuck, you're so sexy Rhia. Ohh, so tight and hot baby, your warm walls clenching, milking at me. Come baby. Damn, so tight...feels good around me...mhhm."

The sight alone of her finger pounding, disappearing, flashing inside and out in a delirious speed sends ferocious vibrations rocking up my spine, heated core and all over my body. The invading finger twisting within like a corkscrew, alternating between curling, stroking, hitting at my sensitive spot and thrusting in an increased pace almost with an inhuman speed.

Her other hand crawls upwards and began palming, massaging, fondling my left breast, after realizing it isn't enough, she tweaks the stiff nipple and rolls it against her manipulating fingers.

My arms grew numb and fingers turn lifeless against the keys, struggling to dig one single letter, watching another word disappear as I continue to the next one.

7 WORDS, 30 SECONDS.

Squelching sounds seems apparent with Eryn's continuous thrust which after while becomes slow and hard, creating a powerful friction as she hits the right angles.

"Damn, your hot walls-- it's choking my finger. Fuck, let it out baby, cover my finger in your creamy delicious juice. Let me taste your milky cum."

Every last nerve ending in my body is on fire, the liquid heat running south, the peaking orgasm is unbearable almost too much, like it have been swinging around the edge ready to fall with one last push. She briskly removed her finger, sucking it audibly in her mouth over and over like a sweet hard candy before soaking it with a lot of drool.

"Mhmm...taste so good baby. And...considering I can't eat you in this position, imagine that its my tongue fucking your  pussy this time Rhia."

"AH!"

She plunges her finger back, coated heavily with her warm saliva, I could feel her hot drool slides at my inner walls, her fingers resumed pumping with incomparable dexterity, twisting and wiggling.

A tight knot coils at my stomach, burning every organ it finds, spreading through my lower abdomen and groin. My eyes feels heavy, the game gets blurry, breathing turns into wild pants, limbs becoming weak yet I still tried to type.

3 WORDS, 10 SECONDS.

"Stop resisting Rhia, you're soo close, I can feel it, come baby, mhmm.. God, ooh, you're so sexy. Let me take it, come baby."

A hungry mouth latches and bites at my right shoulder, thumb and forefinger squeezed my hard nipple, and her finger expertly curling inside, finding my G-spot while flicking my hardened clit.

I struggle to held back a scream of pleasure,

my teeth are clenched,

hands turning into fists,

toes curled and body shaking as extreme waves of orgasm hit me.

I'm completely submerged in elated ecstasy, thrown in a wide explosion of fireworks, feeling it everywhere, all throughout my body.

For a few seconds I stayed like this until my body naturally descends from the exhilarating high.. after that I unconsciously read the words....

'GAME OVER'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.9K 44
Divine Lovett , a twenty five year old supermodel, returns home, after being outcasted by her family for liking girls eight years ago, to be a brides...
134K 2.3K 65
If I needed to, I'd break every bone in my body just to feel her love. It's so soft and pure. It's not something you just throw away. She's not someo...
4.6K 207 20
Avery always thought that she had her next five years planned out. Finish college, get a degree in psychology, start working, get back into dating wo...
236 12 15
Melanie Artez was the most popular girl in school, she had friends, a 'boyfriend', and practically had the whole school drooling over her like dogs...