Stop Playing Innocent // COMP...

By dashaiya

"Whatever." "You're so fucking beautiful." "Oh, stop it with the cheesiness." "And blind, apparently", he pul... More

Je t'aime // Я Люблю Тебя
1 // Jo Lee
2 // Damon
3 // Blush
4 // Mystery
5 // Impress
6 // Drunk
7 // Cuddle
8 // Tattoo
9 // Jacket
// Cast //
10 // Sports
11 // Practice
12 // Alone
13 // Valentine's...
14 // ...Day.
15 // PDA
16 // Kandy
17 // Party
18 // High
19 // Attracted
20 // Art
21 // Unexpected...
22 // ...Decision.
23 // Butterflies
24 // First...
25 // ...Date.
27 // Kiss
28 // Spring...
29 // ...Fair
30 // Jo's...
31 // ...18th...
32 // ...Birthday.
33 // Library
34 // Florida
35 // Hangover
36 // Cry
37 // Late...
38 // ...Gift.
i just fucking love ya'll
39 // Reality
40 // Boob
41 // Judgment
41 // Judgement pt. 2
42 // Cake
43 // Prom
44 // Love
45 // Goodbye
46 // Hello
You da best
2 // Damon (Damon's P.O.V.)
17 // Party (Damon's P.O.V.)
Yooooooooooooo

26 // Waistband

148K 3.8K 2.5K
By dashaiya

Yo fam

Glaubst du an Liebe auf den ersten Blick oder soll ich nochmals vorbeilaufen?

I think this means
"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?"
or something like that ????

now isn't that a lil something somethang

(HI TO MY GERMAN READERS BTW)
🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

VOTE and COMMENT yo' ☃☃☃☃☃
//

The whole night, I couldn't sleep.
Memories of our 'date' controlled over me.

Only to wake up in the morning with a note on my bedside table from Damon that said:

Just letting you know that I won't be at home for the entire day
Don't miss me too much ;)

- The guy who can now call you his 'girlfriend'

I laughed, reading further

But afterwards, the calm Sunday without Damon around so far went, well, calm as expected.

Expect for the uneasiness which was listening to my mum and Michael tell me how happy they were to 'see me and Damon hang out more together' and how we 'stopped fighting so fast'.

Oh well.

It was currently close to midnight and I was downloading the songs Blake recommended to me onto my laptop. Mid-typing in the name of a song onto YouTube, the knock on my door stopped me.

"Come in", I say, not taking my eyes off the screen and somehow I just knew it's who I thought it was.

"Hey", he says.

Turning over my shoulder to see him, he's leaning on the door frame and runs his hand through his Tumblr-perfection worthy hair.

Oh, it's my incredibly hot boyfriend
"Oh, it's you", I smile wide, "What's up?"

"Fine, just fine", he smiles, "How about you?"

"Mm, same here."

"But that's other than not having seen you the entire day..."

I chuckle, turning away, "Says the person who hasn't been home himself all day."

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry. I had to take care of one of my good friends who just so happened to call me in dying help of saving him from his third hangover this week."

"Wow, third?"

"Third. It's impressive, really."

"Well, then that's sweet of you to do. Like a good friend would."

"Thanks", he looks around my room, "How about you? Been a good friend for someone today?"

I turn back to my desk and point at my laptop, "Actually, I'm just downloading new songs that Blake - you don't know him - recommend to me. And they're pretty damn good." 

Sarcastically, he jokes, "If they're that good, why not show me them in my room?" 

Even though he was trying to be the most fuckboy-est fuckboy of all, I did actually want to show him the kind of music I liked. So thinking over his option, I say, "Sure if you're not too tired?"

He seems surprised and I can exactly tell he's questioning my own sarcasm versus honesty but agrees as well.

"Oh, okay then", he walks away, leaving the door wide open, "You never come into my room that often either way."

Taking my laptop along, I follow him into his room and sit down comfortably on his bed, happily searching through the hundreds of songs I had. But I'm stopped when I look up to ask Damon something but instead saw his toned back to me in front of his closet, as he smoothly took off his shirt and now stood in only jeans.

"Hold on there Dawson, why are you undressing?"

Pausing his actions, he weirdly looks at me and smirks.

"It's passed midnight", he explains.

"What do you mean?", I ask, "Is midnight like your Cinderella call for sudden horny-ness or something?"

Laughing, he put on the sweatpants of his I liked very much while I faced the other side and calmly walked towards the bed to lay down next to me, taking away the single blanket along on top of him. 

I watch him shift into a position where he faces the ceiling, the blanket doing nothing but cover only his lower body and closes his eyes, resting his head on folded arms behind his head.

After a long pause, I finally mutter, "Does this mean you are, in fact, a Disney princess?"

"No, it doesn't", he says, "But it's late, and tomorrow we both have school. So show me those songs of yours before I won't have energy left to listen to anything anymore."  

Would've been better if he was an actual princess

I hesitate but go along with it anyway.

I only ever got to show him three songs before noticing his 'wild' enthusiasm, consisting of three nods in total and a yawn, making me pause the music and turn back to face him.

"Damon?"

He messily runs his hand through his hair, "Hm?"

"Are you... alright?"

"Me?", he points at his chest, "Oh, yeah, I am, don't worry about it. It's nothing. You can carry on."

My fingers fidget on the bed from the urge to just reach over and touch him, hold him in some way to make him less exhausted, but I don't. I can, but don't. With my voice gentle like a mothers, I ask, "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better... as your so-called girlfriend?"

Thankfully for my courage, he heard me clearly. Without thinking much, he sits up on the bed and against the wall in a way that made it hard for me to maintain eye contact only with him - not his abs that were just there.

Then with arms open wide, quietly says, "Come here."

I shut my laptop close and move over to sit on his very welcoming lap. He takes me into his arms while I hold him in mine and it's an embrace I already know I'll never forget.

We stay like that, so peacefully, for a good entire minute, before I slowly start to unwrap my arms from around him, but he clings onto me tighter like a magnet.

"One more minute", he mumbles into my neck. So I hold onto him some more.

Another minute goes by and I speak up, "Aren't I an amazing girlfriend already, hugging her boyfriend whenever he's tired or asks for it?"

He laughs, pulling away from the embrace to loosely hold his hands around my waist and looks up at me.

"You are", he kisses my cheek and then lower on my jaw.

"Thank god, because I was-"

"-so far."

"Hey", I pout, "Where's the 'Hi, I'm Damon, and I've never once said anything negative about my dear friend Jo' - guy I'm used to?"

He 'dramatically' looks away.
"He's gone. This is the real me, babe."

I nod.
"Just as I predicted - men are bipolar assholes."

And we laugh together again.

Sadly, his hold leaves me and so does the comfort of his touch, when he turns away and glances around the dim-lit room.

"Alright, I'm not as badly exhausted as I was before and you are hopefully proud with your hugging skills", he tells me, "You can show me the rest of your songs now if you want."

"Oh, sure", I try to say without the realization that I'm still on his lap, "But you still seem a little uncomfortable with something."

"I'm fine, just fine."

"Really?"

"Yep."

Doesn't seem like a 'yep' to me.
Did he get, like, a boner or something?
From me sitting right stop of his- oh.

Patiently waiting for his reaction, I slowly maneuver my hands to his stomach and tap my fingers along his warm skin in hopes of him being ticklish. But he isn't, damn it.

"You aren't ticklish?", I wonder.

"Nope. Sorry?"

"Eh", I wave it off like its no big deal and look down at his abs of steel that I've only ever seen in real life at beaches, "I'm not surprised since there's this iron man shield covering your stomach like photoshop."

"Or maybe just hardcore flexing?", he suggests with a grin.

"Mm. Maybe. But you are pretty fucking fit for a guy of your age."

"Thanks. That's one of the only reasons I bother working out, which is for someone like you to tell me that", he explains with a shrug, "The other being that I can eat ice cream anytime I want now."

Smiling, I first glance up to see him looking back at me with that hazel stare and back at his body in front of me, as there is quite literally nowhere else to look.

Nervously thinking over my actions, I take the innocent opportunity to ever so delicately run the tips of my cold fingers along his torso, watching the imaginary trail I make along his body while his hands stay unbearably still on his both sides on the bed.
          We both stay silent, no words needed.
But it's so silent, the only sound that can be heard are mine and his breathing patterns, changed to being heavier and I find it almost harder to breath.
          Lower and lower, my hands slowly reach down his body to the few inches above the waistband of his pants, where a faint V-formation line crosses over from the sides of his stomach and dips into his lowest point, that is, thank god, covered.

My fingers slide down from the two lines and meet on either close sides of his pants' soft waistband.
          I look up at Damon's reaction and am very pleasantly delighted to see him with the most nervous expression in his eyes that I've ever witnessed, as his hands grip onto the bedsheets.
          Not daring to interrupt our steady eye contact, I slightly smirk, slowly tracing the line of his pants to blindly lift the tiniest measure of them down, just enough for him to catch his breath in thoughts that I was going to pull them further down, but only I knew that I wasn't going to.

Not today, at least.

With my hands dipping the waistband lower by millimeters, I pull myself closer to him, as if going in for a delicate kiss, but instead lean my forehead onto his and grin.

I whisper, "That's what you get for kissing me last minute on yesterday's date", and pull my hands away from him.

"Good night", I say not looking back and quickly get up to find the door.

But no, Damon's Captain America arms were much stronger than the entire of my body combined, so he pulls me back into the bed where he's now laying on his side as well and holds his arms tightly around me like a pillow from behind, his lips being so incredibly close to the back of my neck - it's impossible to let go.

His voice is low, rough, when he says into my ear, "You always seem to think you can run away so easily, don't you?"

"Well..."

"Stay. Please."

I look back at him in surprise, "What do you mean stay? I can't. We have school tomorrow, remember?"

"I remember, so sleep here. What's the problem with that?"

"The problem?"

"Yes, the problem."

"Well...", I think, hard, "I'm an annoying bed hogger."

"Don't care", he yawns, "Take all the space you want."

"I often get nightmares."

"And?"

"You never know before I might just punch you in the face during the night."

"Do it", he laughs into my shirt and I feel shivers down my neck, "I'm used to it anyways, as you've witnessed before."

So I give up.
"Fine. I'll stay."

"Good, now get over here."

With the lights switched off, I move around to lay opposite to him in a way that made me nervous as to how I'll sleep with this sleeping teen Vogue model face facing me all night.

And yet I still dared to whisper, "I can't sleep without warmth."

In a fast second, he takes me into his welcoming embrace once again by letting me nuzzle into his chest like a little hamster and wraps his arm loosely around my waist while the other acts as a pillow for my head, giving him the chance to play his favorite little game of twirling multiple of my hair curls in his finger.

Selfishly wanting a little bit more, I quietly say again, "I also need a part of your blanket."

To which he immediately finds the edges of the sheet and pulls it over my entire body until my chin with one hand and moves back to holding me.

I grin, reaching up to kiss him before he fell asleep, "Good night."

He simply pulls me closer, "Night', Daniels."

It was close to 6am and I somehow woke up earlier without an alarm. I squint my eyes to make sure the time on the bedside table watch was correct and indeed, it was.
Stretching my arms and body at the same time, I turn over to the other side of the bed and the realization of having Damon laying next to me, asleep, hits me hard.

I attempt to soundlessly move away from him to face the other side and get up, but even his freaking arms had reflexes in the early hours. Just like a Deja vu, he sleepily pulls me back and holds me like a pillow from behind. Except, this time, I actually had to get up for school.

Trying to slide his hands off me, he doesn't budge so I still.

"Damon."

He groans into my neck.

"Yo. Dawson."

"No."

"Damon, let go."

"Can't we stay like this for a littttttle longer...?"

I close my eyes.

Oh

Oh no

Don't. think. about. it.

"Trust me, I would love to stay like this, but you see...."

"Mm?"

I sigh, "Have you ever heard of a 'morning wood'?"

"Of course, I did", I hear him laugh with his morning voice that's almost deeper than Batman's, "I'm a guy, after all."

"Great. Well, hi there, I'm a girl. And I'm the one being held by a guy with a so-called 'morning-"

With no further comments, his hands leave me and he pulls far, far away to face the other side.

"Shit. Sorry. Forgot."

I stand up with a smile, "It's okay. I'm too sleepy to fully comprehend anything anyway", and go away to lock myself in the bathroom.

Staring at myself in the mirror, it takes me five deep breaths to calm down my heart rate and stop the repetitive voice in my head saying:

It's just a penis

Every boy has one so calm the hell down

Just one, big, male penis buldge alright

I knew I should've slept alone.

|

We both arrive at school together right before the bell was about to ring and the entire corridor was filled with chattering students already. I walk with him along the hall to reach my locker when he puts his phone away into his pocket and turns to me.

"We don't have form in first period, right?", he asks.

"No, it's English Lit. You're with that Hogwarts fanatic teacher, Mr. White or whatever's his name."

"Got'chya", he tells me when I catch a glimpse of my own friends walking towards me through the crowd, "Oh and by the way."

"Hm?", I turn to him.

"You are a bed hogger."

"Really? But I made that stuff up?"

"Yeah, I'm only kidding. Your reaction's cute. I still like you, either way, bed hogger or not", he winks, like the cheesy ass that he is.

"That's good to hear because I think I like you less every time you play these jokes", I tell him and unknowingly reach over to brush away from his forehead one of his hair waves, only pulling my hand back when I realized it.

I watch him step back into the crowd and put his hands up in defeat for me.

"Ah, then you'll love me in the end"

"Love you?", I repeat.

But he's already gone from my sight and was now saying his 'heys' and 'yo's to his friends on the other end of the corridor. Which gave me no choice but to face Kandy and Blake, who sneakily waited for me to walk over to them myself as they stood in front of my locker.

Yawning, I type in the code, "Hey guys."

They exchange a look and Blake clears his throat. He looks away dramatically, "Hey guys... seeing how close you and your friend over there have gotten..."

"Impossibly handsome friend", Kandy adds.

"... This morning greeting can mean anything from, 'Hey guys, I finally slept with Damon' or even 'Hey guys, I finally slept with Damon and that's why my hair resembles the day after sex.'"

I reach to feel my hair, "But I braided it this morn-"

"So you did have sex with him!", Kandy beams with joy.

"For your information", I shut my locker, "I am an independent women who doesn't need a man to satisfy my pleasure needs, and neither did I have sex with Damon yet."

Blake stops me, "Yet?"

Yet?
Shit

"Guys, shut up... please."

"Alright", they laugh, "Let's go before we get a yelling session by the English teacher."

Taking the long route to class which was on the highest floor, I walk behind them two up the stairs. On the way there, Jennifer comes down the stairs in the opposite direction of us three. She blindly walks past both Kandy and Blake, but slows down when seeing me.

"Oh, hey, Jo."

"Hi", I lazily reply.

"You guys looked super cute at the park on Saturday, by the way", she cutely smiles.

I stop, "...What are you talking about?"

"Don't worry about it, I can tell you later", smiling with twinkling whites, she picks up her pace again and struts down the stairs.

Not entirely realizing if she would actually 'tell me later', I ignore it and catch up behind Kandy and Blake.

"There you are, what's wrong?", Blake asks.

I shake my head, "Nothing. Just bumped into the blondie a second ago."

"You did?", he says, "What did she do?"

"Told me 'good morning'", I lie.

"And you said?"

"'Good morning' back."

"Tsk", Kandy butts in, "You should've asked her what brand of toilet bleach she uses for her hair color, the school wants to know anyway."

I laugh as we reach the top floor.

"I might talk to her later anyways, maybe then I'll ask."

"Good."

And we open the door to our classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
2.1K 272 31
Have you ever needed just a guide to tell you what to do when life gets too hard? To survive High School in particular? Well, listen to what I've got...
2.8K 239 25
What happens when two academic toppers fight for the first position and end up falling for each other till the bottom.♥️ An academic rivalry romance...
68.8K 3.4K 59
Highest Ranking: #63 in Teen Fiction •Completed• "You look pretty fine in those jeans, but you'd look even finer without them." He inched closer to...