Death Note 2: Daughter of the...

By BloodyAppleNote

So a spirit or Shinigami tells me I'm the daguhter of the Shinigami King. What happened to the Queen? I'm als... More

Death Note 2: Daughter of the Shinigami King and Queen
So, you're stalking me now?
My Parents are Step Parents?! Then Who are My Real Parents?
The Deal
The First Case before even School starts?
Bang!
I See Something That is Impossible
Taste Test...The Future
Give Me Your Heart, I'll Give You the Perfect World
I'm Slepkava, Kira's Heir
An Understanding
Ribcage Girl
Love is a Weapon
Let's Give Them Hell

Tell Me Your Deepest Secrete

640 34 11
By BloodyAppleNote

"So..." Jason drags as he looks at Xalaxis. "Who's your friend?"

I think he's judging him like a book cover, but who can blame him? Xalaxis would be questioned about his looks everywhere.

I skim through the papers of the case. "He's one of my mom's friend's son. She thought it would be good to have someone local around here."

Xalaxis grins and nods his head. "Yep that's right! Name's Xalaxis, call me Xal for short if ya want!" He puts his arm on my shoulder.

I give him a quick glance and see that his ears aren't winged like anymore. I raise my eyebrow at him. He shakes his head.

Huh, doesn't want to talk about it. Why now and not in the host club joint that I met him at.

"Asoka," Jason gets my attention back to him. "We need to catch this guy before any more girls get killed."

Oh he will. Just not by the law. It'll be Slepkava. I shake my head. No, I can't have be more involved. I have to solve this case as a FBI agent.

"You okay?" Jason asked. He then glares at Xalaxis. "Is he bothering you?"

"No." I answer and give him back the case. "You have got to stop asking if I'm okay."

I start walking as Xalaxis follows behind and Jason behind him. "Ever since the airport-"

"I'm fine." I wave my hand in the air to get any taxi's attention. "Just still a little jet lagged."

A taxi pulls up and Xalaxis opens the door for me. What a gentleman he is, for an incubus. Before I get in I look at Jason. "Look up for any people that have been buying allot of black fishing wire in the past month or two. Run through police records to see if they ever got fined for animal abusing with such wires. Call me when you get names."

"Sure, but what are you going to do?" Jason looks back at the dead girl that's being put away in a body bag. "Go to the morgue?"

I look over the car door to get a better look at the girl being zipped up. Then I see her again.

Her dead looking ghost looks straight at me. Her heart is hanging out of her ribcage. "Save me..." The ghost girl whispers.

I stand there looking through her. Ignore her. She'll leave you alone as long as you don't recognize her. "I'll get the report later."

I get in the taxi and so does Xalaxis. He looks down at me and gives me a look. "You didn't tell me you could see ghost with your normal eyes."

"Take us to Park Hyatt Tokyo hotel." I give the man the appropriate amount of money. I lean back into the seat. "We'll talk more when we get to the hotel."

He whistles and leans a little too close to my liking. "That hotel is pretty expensive. How'd you get the money."

I try to move away, but I'm already close to the door. "My parents. They're pretty rich and plus the salary for being an FBI helps to."

"Looks like I hit the jackpot~!" Xalaxis brushes part of my hair away. My heart rate quickens. It's like back then with Near. What's wrong with me?

"Nothing Baby Bear." He whispers. "Just my trap scent distracting you." He slightly blows near my ear. I shiver and grab his shoulders, but I don't push him away.

My face feels really warm. "It's weird I-I don't smell mangos or anything..." I whimpered as Xalaxis kisses my neck.

I gasped. My grip tightens on his shoulders.

"Weird. Most humans should smell it. Especially in heat, like right now." He then grabs my hand right when the taxi stops and drags me out to go to the hotel. "Which room?"

I shake my head to get myself together. "We are not staying in the same room!"

Xalaxis folds his arms. "Well you took me away from my dinner! You need to pay my 'needs', or else!"

My jaw drops. "You're the one that followed me!"

"Either way, you need to pay me." He stands in front of me. "Or we can be a little kinky and do it outside." He smirks.

I blush and throw my hands in the air. "Just go do it with the front desk lady or some maid! Just not to the point where you kill them." I point at him.

Xalaxis groans. "Fine!"

"Save me..."

The ghost girl back from the crime scene appears up in my face. Her face looking more gory than last time.

I glare at her. "Leave me alone."

"Never." Some more ghosts show up. All girls around the first girl's age and they all surround me. "We want to rest!"

"All I wanted was to go home to mom and dad!" One screams and scratches me. "Your fault!"

"What the hell?" Xalaxis cyan eyes start glowing. "Leave her alone!"

"Your fault that I couldn't get a boyfriend!" Another screams and she pulls my hair. One puts their arm through my right shoulder. It starts throbbing in pain. I grab the hurt shoulder and get pushed by the main ghost. I feel rage fill me up. "I could send you to where you don't exist anymore..." I whispered. "You girls won't even go out with a..."

Turn on, no off! I don't know!

"Bang." I look up and feel this huge pain in my eyes. "Disappear forever!"

The ghosts start screaming as they turn into black flames and nothing was left, not even their presence lingered longer.

"Asoka." Xalaxis kneels down next to me. "Are you okay?"

I blink a lot, but the pain doesn't lift off after somehow getting rid of the ghost girls. "Why do my eyes hurt?"

"Because they're black with red rings." He carries me in his arms. "Come on. Which floor?"

I take a deep breath and lean my head on his chest. "The top floor. It's the only room up there." I grip onto his black leather coat. "My eyes hurt so much!" I whimper.

"Shh, it's okay." He carries me with one arm and puts me over my shoulder, patting my back. "I'm here, I'll pass on dinner and help you. Just try to close your eyes even though they hurt."

I close my eyes and feel the sting of pain hit harder. The elevator dings for each floor it passes by. It's giving me a bad headache along with the pain in my eyes,

I can hear the elevator's doors open and we are walked out of the annoying digging contraption.

"Where's your key." Xalaxis demanded.

"Right back pocket." I open my eyes to see the elevator's doors being closed. The pain is slowly going away. "Don't you dare get a feel."

His chuckle vibrates through me. "How'd you know." He takes out the key card, but doesn't grab my butt. Funny. I thought he would to joke around.

Xalaxis unlocks my door and sets me down on the bed. He cups his hands around my face. "Your eyes are back to normal."

He walks back to shut the door and grab a bottle of scotch. "Want to tell me why you have Shinigami eyes and that you can see dead people?"

I rub my eyes and point at the other cup. "If you share some of your secretes than I can share you mine."

"Hmm." Xalaxis scratches his chin and shrugs. "Sure why not? Also you're underage. No drinking for you."

I clicked my teeth at him. "After what happened. I would really like to try a sip."

He hands me my cup of scotch and sits next to me on the bed with his cup of scotch. "I haven't told any human this, but when I was born my dad didn't want me and my mother thought it was a good idea to live in the human world." Xalaxis drinks down the glass of scotch and pours more into his cup. "Man was she ever wrong. She fell in love with lowest of the low man. He'd beat her up just for the fun of it. He'd even starve her. She told me that he was the one that couldn't run out of life energy, whenever they did it. I bet you're wondering how I got by at such a young age. Kisses is all it would take for me till I reached the appropriate age for a incubus to stay at. So I look like I'm 21 years old, but really 90 years old. Yeah, my mom and I have been here for a while."

His eyes then look gloomy. "That man cheated on my mother and she couldn't handle it anymore. She, um well, let's say she left me forever. I had to fend for myself for a long time."

I gulp down the scotch and hug Xalaxis. "I bet she's in the demon realm or something."

"Thing is, when demons or other beings die. They don't go anywhere, they just vanish into nothing." He sniffles and hugs me back. "I shouldn't be crying."

"All things have to cry, for good or for bad." I wipe away his tears. His demon side shows a little. I guess he's accepting me. His horns grow out of his head and his cute winged bat ears are back. Yes, I think they're adorable.

"Tell me your deepest secretes, Asoka..." Xalaxis slightly sharp nails crush through my hair.

I take a deep breath. I touch his hand and snuggle into his hand. "I started seeing dead people around when my great aunt died. She would tell me all kinds of stories, from disney princess to their real faces in Grimm counterparts. Her names was Julia Park, I guess you could say she was like a second mom to me." My eyes water up a little. "It hit me the hardest when she died of a really bad cold. After a few days I saw her again and was really happy that I wanted to give her a hug. I passed right through her. So I started to talk to her instead. My parents thought I was going crazy thinking that Aunt Julia was still alive and talking to me. They took me back home and I kept seeing other dead people and sometimes animals. I knew I had to keep my mouth shut, so I did."

I look up at him as he smiles a little to try to make me smile. It worked.

A small smile, a real smile worked its way up on my lips. "Till now, it's just you that knows."

"We shared a secrete together. Only between us." Xalaxis brushes my wet checks gently. "You don't have to share your 'Shinigami eyes' secrete."

He has to know. I want him to know, so that I know that he would stay by my side. Not like a chess piece or god forbid a puppet. Like an actual friend, maybe something more? For now just friends.

"No, you need to know." I rub my eyes. "Be prepared, because it might shock you."

Xalaxis nods. "I'm ready to hear it."

"The reason why I have Shinigami eyes is because," I gulped down my nervousness that was rising. "I want to be the next Kira and take care of all the garbage that lives in this world, but really I want to be called different. I chose Slepkava because it means 'murderer' in Latvian."

Complete silence fills the room. I play with the covers on the bed and I dare not look up to see Xalaxis's face. His finger tilts my head up and he leans in and pecks my lips. I look at him in shock.

"I've been here when Kira tried to do what he believed. I thought he was just some crappy human joking around. Till I saw his work." Xalaxis deepens the kiss and I grab the back of his neck to pull him closer to deepen our kiss. "You will be the greatest goddess to rule these trash beings."

I smile. "I'm so happy that you agree, my beautiful Daredevil."

"Anytime Baby Bear." Xalaxis kisses the top of my head. "Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to take a midnight snack."

He gets up and walks towards the door, with my key card in his hand.

I frown. "Do you enjoy it?" I mumbled.

"I don't, I promise. The one that I like is you. I won't cheat on you and you know I won't after that trash treated my mother. It's just food." He opens the door and winks at me. "We'll do it when you're ready."

Xalaxis closes the door. I fall back onto the bed and blush at the thought of the kisses we shared. I touch my lips, still a little swollen from those loving kisses. I grab the nearest pillow and hug it with glee.

Finally. Someone that isn't like Rushifa. Even though Xalaxis is a incubus, his demon powers aren't working on me anymore. I think he knows.

Finally, someone that will love me for what I do. What I really do. As Slepkava.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
437K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...