Life full of rejection (Parti...

By moisa71

This is a story about Madison after her parents were murdered she and her brother had to move into the pack h... More

CAST
Chapter 1 My Life
Chapter 2 Oh Crud
Chapter 3 Tomorrow's a better Day
Chapter 4 Goodbye
Chapter 5 New People
Chapter 6 Two years Later
Chapter 7 Be strong
Chapter 8 Conversation
Chapter 9 Surprises
Chapter 10 Mate
Chapter 11 Confrontation
Chapter 13 Ryan
Chapter 14 WHAT THE HELL
Chapter 15 Missing
Chapter 16 Were coming Madison
Chapter 17 Revelation
Chapter 18 I know where she is
Chapter 19 Cameron
Chapter 20 Accepting
Chapter 21 3 weeks later
Info.

Chapter 12 Dinner conversation

32.3K 1K 66
By moisa71

Chapter 12

To say dinner was awkward was a total understatement. There were so many emotions going through everyone, especially me.

I really wish I didn't come back now. I wish Cameron and I never saw each other again. This was too hard, to see him again. And with a fiancé who's only with him because he's an alpha.

I really have to find a way to expose her, but how? She's on to me now.

'Gosh things are difficult now' I sighed.

'I don't care I want mate back' my wolf groaned.

'Oh great your back' I huffed.

'Stop playing around I want mate back you have to do something' she pushed.

'Thank you for stating the obvious and instead of complaining you could help me' I murmured.

'I know but he's my mate I can't help it even if he did those things to us in the past' she mumbled.

'I know but it's hard because he's blinded by his love for Emily he won't believe us' I sighed again.

'Then we need to find proof another way' she stated.

'But how?' I asked,

'Maybe record a conversation with her or something'.

'So helpful' I muttered.

'Hey it’s not easy' she defended.

'Yeah whatever I'll use the recorder idea'.

'Good'.

'So are you going to leave again now?'

'You know it'.

And she was gone. I probably have the strangest wolf out of everyone in this house. We have the weirdest conversations.

I looked up and secretly glared at Emily. She looked so nice and now I knew her true colors. How am I supposed to prove this? No one would believe me without proof.

Then I had an idea. It probably won't work but I have to try right.

"Emily would you mind coming with me for a moment?" I asked with all the politeness I could muster.

"Alright" she smiled getting up from her seat.

I remembered that Tracy and Alpha Evan weren't at coming to dinner. They said they were going to be in their room making schedules for the packs.

So I just need to get Emily in a room within earshot, because, then they'd hear her threats… hopefully.

Walking to the room closest to my Alpha’s I opened my mind link.  Before I start talking I quickly tell Evan and Tracy to listen. They ok it and I look back at Emily.

"Why can't you go after another Alpha? Why, my mate?" I cross my arms.

"Because your mate is has one of the most powerful packs in the country by marrying him and getting marked I'll be able to become one of the strongest Luna's then I'll remove him" I felt my eyes widen.

My heart dropped. There was no way she was removing my mate.

"What do you mean remove?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Madison, don't be so naive you know exactly what it means" she laughed.

"You are not killing my mate" I felt my anger and worry building into my body.

"But oh I can and am because it will be simple he won't even see it coming he's to blinded by his love for me" she smirked.

"I won't let you do this" I growled.

"Madison you’re too weak you won't be able to stop me and if you get rid of me I have accomplices that will get rid of your loved ones anyway" she crossed her arms.

"Like who" I sneered.

"Like Ryan, your boyfriend of course, you didn't really think he loved you?" she raised an eyebrow.

I felt my heart crack a little.

Ryan wouldn't do that? Would he?

"You did, didn't you? See what I meant naïve Ryan was only with you as part of my plan there wasn't any emotions behind it he played you like I'm playing your mate" she laughed.

Ok now that stung and I mean stung bad.

"You’re so weak and pathetic, now I'm going back to dinner if you tell anyone about this I won't hesitate in killing you" and like that she left.

My back slid down the wall behind me and I put my head in my hands. I felt like tears were about to come and swallowed them back, I would not cry, not yet anyway.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 Tracy came in a little while later and comforted me. Evan was fuming.

"It'll be ok Madison" Tracy hugged me tightly.

I just nodded blinking back tears; Emily was going to kill my mate. I have to do something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron's P.O.V

Dinner was silent. You could smell the awkward tension. My mate looked worried and lost in thought.

'I want mate'.

'We can't we have Emily now'.

'I don't care I don't want her I want mate'.

'You know I can't it's too late'.

'No its not, I can sense her and her wolf want us'.

'It’s not that easy I have a fiancé now'.

'I don't care you better think of something'.

I groaned and Madison cleared her throat "Emily would you mind coming with me for a moment?"

Emily looked over to me then back to Madison "Alright".

They got up and left. I just sat there quietly like everyone else. Then, sensed a sudden anger surge through my body.

'It’s mate go to her'.

'No I can't'.

'You can and you will'.

'Fine if it'll stop your annoyance'.

I got up from the table and searched for them. My wolf rushed me; he felt her temper rising, so could I and I didn't like it she was alone with Emily what was happening.

Then the anger stopped and was replaced with pain. Her wolfs whimpers filled my ears and I felt her heart crack. What is going on???

Then Emily suddenly exited a room and walked up to me.

"Hey babe" she kissed my cheek.

Something felt off every time Emily and Madison were alone Madison's emotions changed rapidly.

"Hey you wanna go back to dinner?" I smiled.

My wolf growled he wanted to find and comfort our mate. I cared about Madison too, but I had Emily now. So I ignored him and left with Emily once she nodded.

I just hopped Madison would be alright though.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry didn't update sooner

I’ve been writing some books to get published.

Follow, vote comment and tell me if you want me to read any of your stories :-)

Edited (8/15/14)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 3.1K 30
Katelyn is a not so average shewolf, she was the alpha of her pack for a few years after her father had been killed. Her pack was failing and when sh...
630K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
Margo By Elle

Werewolf

2.8M 74.3K 35
Cassandra's everyday life was a nightmare. Her mom eloped with a human lover, and her dad drank himself to death. Left with a brother who doesn't giv...
Luh By Little.bopp

Teen Fiction

794 37 22
Mia goes through her life as a teen discovering life dodging the questions about her parents speculations of this and that discovering who she is and...