Dee-blame 2 ;)

By deeflix

I'm pretty sure you read the first deeblame since that is my most read book. If you haven't go check that out... More

Time
Stuff
2
3
4
5
Chinese food
7
8
9
Cover
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Note
20

Beautiful eyes

36 1 2
By deeflix

Deeflix pov:
I was sleeping when I felt my hair move. I opened my eyes and saw flame looking shocked. My bangs were behind my ears and I looked confused. "What is it?" I said and I stood up and went to the mirror. I was mouth opened. I reached to touch my cheek near my eye and felt my hand shaking. My eye...it was orange...Then, I knew my eye had healed and phantom was gone. He was gone. I squealed and looked at my eye in the mirror. I was so delighted. Then, I saw that my eye turned blue. I was confused again. Orange. "Mood changing pupils?" I said. Flame came up to me. He put his hand on my shoulder. Looking sad. "You're sad? What?! This is amazing!! The best thing ever!!" I jumped onto flame, falling on the floor. He touched my cheek, staring at my eyes. "Pink?" He said. Love? He smirked a bit and kissed me. "Your eyes are beautiful..." He said. "You're so cute...will you dance with me at the party?"

Yes.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...