Running From Him

By WhoisAnastasia

More

New girl in town
Adventure
Jealousy
My Soul
Two week notice
Gone
December
Under New Protection
Good luck
See You Around
Leave
Broken Promise
Glimmer of Hope
Theresa
Prep
Discretion
Sorry not sorry
Heavy hangs the head
Come back to me
Getting better
Pillow talk
Out and About
Plan
Shower
Confession
Stolen
Terror
Last Hoorah
You Found Me
Recovery(End)

Soon

3.1K 168 21
By WhoisAnastasia

The next morning I was woken up to the most intoxicating smell ever.

I poke my head out of my covers hearing a melodic hum coming from my kitchen as I stumble out of bed.

Uhh my head is killing me.

"Good morning Queenie, you're ibuprofen is sitting over there." Tristan says pointing to the counter.

He's still dressed in his uniform so I'm guessing he got off work and came right here...which also means he has my damn keys.

Taking the pills I toss my cup in the sink before taking a seat at the breakfast nook.

"What are you making?" I ask laying my head down.

He brings me a platter of fruit cut neatly. "I wanted eggs, toast, and sausage but I got you some fruit."

I was unaware of my diet.

"Um so you cook yourself something and expect me to eat fruit?" I scoff taking a bite of a strawberry.

He sits across from me setting his gun on the table. "Well I didn't know how you're stomach would feel after the uh 'fun' night you had." He grins at me taking the strawberry I was eating popping it in to his mouth.

My heart. He did not just eat my fruit.

"That was mine!" I pout. He laughs which only annoys me more.

Snatching his fork away I scrape his eggs on to my plate eating them all.

Oh my gosh these are so good. I moan closing my eyes.

His eggs are delicious! They're fluffy and have just the right amount of salt, pepper, and cheese.

When I open my eyes again Tristan is eyeing me strangely gripping the edge of my table so hard his knuckles are white.

"Are you okay?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

He nods slowly before rising from his chair. He holsters his gun walking to me smoothing his thumb across my chin.

Eyes piercing into mine I try to look everywhere else except for at him.

He bends down to kiss me right on my jawline. "I ran you a bubble bath while you were sleep. The candles are lit go relax."

"Uh um thanks." I say awkwardly smiling up at him.

He grins kissing my neck gingerly. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok before I go to sleep."

"I'm good thanks, you can go. I'm sure you're tired."

He checks his watch nodding,"I am but you were my first priority. "

He's really nice...he must want something.

I frown at him pushing my plate away. "Why do you act like that?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. You're really friendly so you must want something from me. Let me just start by saying I have nothing to give you so can stop this act and another thing-

My rant is cut short by Tristan capturing my lips. I lose my train of thought and the anger I once felt subsides.

His lips are soft yet firm. They mold perfectly with mine. We pull away from each other breathlessly.

"I am not acting Queenie. The only thing I want from you is your company."

My company? What is he an old man.

"How old are you 75? My company?" I snort rising from my seat placing my dishes in the sink.

He comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Sophia I don't want anything from you, I just want you. This isn't a game it's how I genuinely feel."

"What is it about me that you want? I'm sure you have no issues with women." I shake out of his arms turning around to face him.

He smirks down at me and I swear his eyes were never this golden. Must be the lighting.

"My heart has been set on you from the first time you came to this apartment. It was your voice, the moment you spoke I knew you were the one for me."

I shake my head in disbelief. "How many times have you practiced that speech?"

He laughs heartily taking my hand in his. "I've never rehearsed it. I'll be back to check on you."

"Oh no no you don't need to. I'm fine, really just uh yeah I'm good." I stutter walking him to my door.

He kisses my cheek leaving me standing in my doorway awkwardly holding my face.

Today is going to be weird.

The rest of my morning went well, work was work about as eventful as you can make working with a bunch of adorable two year olds.

Teaching them is such a rewarding career, they're so smart.

Kids are my passion; I love to be around them. They say the funniest things. They're so curious about everything.

Even when they give me a rough time, there isn't a job I'd rather be doing than teaching them.

Dilynn meets me at Applebees for dinner. "Good afternoon, so Officer Tristan took you home? Tell me everything."

"Dil nothing happened. He dropped me off and this morning he cooked breakfast." I shrug leaving out the kissing, confession, and bubble bath.

She frowns slumping her shoulders, "That wasn't what I was expecting to hear."

"Welp...sorry. No sex for me." I say taking a sip of my root beer.

"Sophie if you got a nice dick down just once I swear it would change your life."

Aaand this is where we stop talking about it.

I sputter on my drink as she stares at me concerned. "I don't need to be dicked down thank you very much." I say clearing my throat.

"Don't you want to have sex? It's unamerican to be sober and a virgin."

Shaking my head, "Dilynn not every girl in a America wants to be promiscuous. Call me old fashioned but I want my first time to be with someone I at least like and possibly have a kid with and marry."

"But what if his dick is no good then you're stuck with it forever?"

"Dilynn I've never had sex so I won't know the difference anyway."

She laughs hysterically slapping my arm, "That was the most innocent thing I've ever heard. You are so cute of course you'll know."

"If you say so." I mumble kind of embarrassed of my naivety.

We spend the rest of our time laughing and talking until we're the last two in the restaurant.

We pay our bill leaving a 50% tip because we're tip fairies. Also slightly intoxicated.

Dilynn is the only person to get me drunk. She's just a very convincing person.

"Sametime next week?" Dilynn slurs hailing a cab.

"Mhm." I nod walking down the street headed home.

My place is like 10 minutes away. I'm sure I can make it there.

Not even a block later those damned red and blue lights flash in my face.

Tristan rolls down his window driving slow to match my pace.

"Queenie. What are you doing?" He says amused beaming at me.

"Home I'm doing the home thing. See no car." I jingle my keys in my hand accidentally dropping them.

"Sophia get in baby. You're drunk, public intoxication is a big no no. Especially for my girl."

His girl.

Crawling on the ground looking for my keys he parks his cruiser getting out to pick me off the ground.

"Here I got'em you just get in the car. Jeez baby you cannot hold your liquor well at all." He grumbles strapping the seatbelt over me.

"It's Dilynn, she made me." I joke reaching a hand out to play with his dreads.

He sighs, "What am I going to do with you?"

"I can think of a couple things you could do to me." I don't know why I said it. It was the liquor I would never blurt that out if I was sober.

He chuckles parking in front of our apartment building. "I would love nothing more but to 'do you' but I'd prefer you to be sober when it happens."

I don't say anything else after that. He walks me up the flight of steps.

I wrap my arms around his neck walking backwards into my apartment.

"Queenie what are you doing?"

I smirk shrugging my shoulders, "Stay."

He fights away a grin tugging at his lips. He doesn't pull away from me just lets me lead us to my room.

I fall back on my bed making him fall forward to lay on top of me.

He sits up on his elbows smoothing his fingers across my lips and jawline.

The way he touches me sends butterflies to the pit of my stomach.

Something in me wants to keep going but my morals would never let me go through with a one night stand.

"Queenie what are you doing to me?" He whispers running his nose up the column of my neck.

"I am trying so hard to make this as normal as possible. I don't know how you humans do it."

Us humans?

"What are you an alien?" I giggle.

I run my hands up and down the back of his neck he closes his eyes moaning.

"Queenie we have to stop before I do something I'll regret."

I drop my arms tears welling up in my eyes. "I'm sorry."

"What? No don't do that, Sophia that's not what I meant. I'm scared I might not stop if we get started."

I sniffle wiping my tears away, "Oh. So you don't hate me?"

He shakes his head smiling, "Sophia baby, Far from hate. I like you alot. I'm not like other men though...I'm different. I have to ease you into my world."

"Your world?"

"We'll talk more about it another day." Tristan gets up to leave not before kissing me of course.

"Wait! So what did you mean when you called me your girl earlier? We've only just met."

He licks his lips shoving his hands in his pockets. "You are my girl. Why do you think no guys bother you?"

"Because you stalk me." I mumble.

He laughs, "I don't stalk you Queenie I patrol and we just happen to always run into each other."

Sure that's what it is mere coincidence.

"What do you mean by us humans?"

He blows me a kiss leaving, "You'll see."

"When? See what?"

"Soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.9K 21
I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE PAIN
338K 11.1K 100
Chase finds out he's mates to a bully who used to be his friend, Juno, and tries to get Juno to accept him and regret rejecting him. A gay BxB story...
89.2K 343 85
These are boyxboy/manxman stories that I highly recommend.