My Winx Story

By WinxClub7th

Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I did... More

Ugh, Stupid Ad!
Up, Up and away!
Alfea
Meeting the New School
Dorms???!!!
School
Oh no! What a mess!
Sorry!
Pets, Pets, Pets
My New Friends
A Fairy? OR NOT
Dinner
Spells...
What Fairy am I???
Annual Gala
Cursed Eggs
Rat-snakes!!!!!
Attack Again
Heyyyyy
Perfect Until an Announcement.....
Daddy? Mommy???
My New Home
Ice Castle
Creepy
Guardian of the Omega Dimension
Guardian of the Omega Dimension-Part 2
Lunch
Back at Alfea
Bugs????!
Attack on Alfea
Clinic
The Next Battle
Best and Worst
Bug Spray, duh?!
Mission to Earth!
Questions!
Answers!
Killing bugs the easy way!
The Trix
Stormy
Awake
Ending of the battle... (Almost)
End of Battle
Party!!!!!
SEQUEL

Transformation

4K 141 7
By WinxClub7th

I felt being pulled into a hole. I was really scared. I closed my eyes as I was pulled into the glittery hole. Suddenly, I felt like I was floating in air. Like I was flying!

I opened my eyes to be amazed. I was in a space and the surrounding is sparkly blue. I can hear a distant sound of music. The music did not have any words but it was like rock style music where you can dance to it.

I was still wearing my gown when it disappeared! (That means I'm naked) Then the music got louder. Suddenly, I danced like as if I knew the moves. Then my outfit came into view. Something was telling me or controlling me to do the dance steps and the magic!

Suddenly the music ended and my dance did too. I jumped out of the hole to see my outfit and a new pair of wings!!! I really was a fairy! I can take part in the flight flying lessons after all!!!! I felt more confident. I began to think of everything I could do with this new set of wings.

Suddenly, I heard a snarl...

Sorry guys that this chapter is so short! I have a choir performance later so I don't really have time to update! This week is really busy though! Thanks for voting guys!

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 179 13
Selena Celestar was born as the only child and heir to the throne of the famed Celestar line, a royalty that has lasted for eons. Her home planet, Ga...
79 0 21
This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were transported to Alfea College because the...
9.6K 259 27
I do not own WINX club, I'm just a fan who somehow ends up going back to the show because I can't escape it, not really angry about that. (This boo...
31.8K 871 20
!!THIS IS THE FIRST PART IN A MULTIPLE-PART SERIES, SO IF YOU ENJOY PLEASE KNOW THERE IS MORE :))!! THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AND REVIEWED...