The Boy Across The Hall

By YoungBloods22

This story is wierd and special to me in ways i cant understand. More

The Meeting

10 1 1
By YoungBloods22

Hi. Im Zoey and i dont like being social. AT ALL. But today i decided to change that by talking to the boy avross the hall. I walked inside the hotel then i headed to tue elevator thats where he was standing right there t him. The boy across the hall was right there. I walked over to the elevator and i could feep my face hot. Please please dont talk to me please. I kept thinking it over in my head. I steped inside the elevator he looked at me then asked what floor i looked up and said nothing i felt so stupid so i just said 2 eben though i was on the 6tj floor what the hell was i thinking? Seriously im a flippen rere. I wish i had just said 6 but no i had to make a big fool of myself. Uhhhh!ding the bell of the elevator shook me from my thoughts then he said isnt thia tour floor i just stared ahead trying to decide weather to get out or just tell him avtually im on your floor i just like making a fool of myself! What is happening to me? I used to be so confident well until she moved away the girl who was my bff until she stabbed me in the back with a butchers knife!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 519 39
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
57.7K 876 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
268K 10.4K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
193K 4.7K 111
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...