A Year Agreement (PUBLISHED!)

Od OutOfMyLimit17

Jenna Howard is not your regular 19 year old. She's been by herself since she was just 5 years old. After bei... Více

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13...
Chapter 14...
Chapter 15...
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24...
Chapter 25...
Chapter 26...
Chapter 27..
Chapter 28...
Chapter 29...
Chapter 30...
Chapter 32...
Chapter 33...
Chapter 34...
Chapter 35...
Chapter 36...
Chapter 37...
Chapter 38...
Chapter 39...
Chapter 40...
Epilogue...
Bonus Chapter 1...
Bonus Chapter 2...
Q&A
Bonus Chapter 3...
Release Day!!

Chapter 31...

451K 14.3K 2.8K
Od OutOfMyLimit17

***WARNING THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEX SCENES THEN SKIP THE ITALICS!! READ AT YOUR OWN CHOICE.****

And sorry that it isn't the greatest! I'm the best at writing smut scenes, I don't want it to be too graphic or not graphic enough. This is literally like my 2nd time writing a smut scene so bear with me.

Thank you to whoever sent me this cute banner above!! I totally forgot your username! SO PLEASE COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME WHO YOU ARE SO I CAN DEDICATE THE CHAPTER TO YOU! <3 <3

Song above is Wicked Games by The Weeknd. Just listening to it for a minute sets the mood for this chapter!

I groaned as I felt the warm rays of the sun hit my face. I buried myself deeper in my bed breathing in the intoxicating scent I could smell all around me. I turned onto my other side and froze feeling something firm and warm. Peeling my eyes open I stared at Liam's sleep face. I laid there staring at him almost in shock that we were in bed together. Slowly everything that had happened yesterday come to mind. I blushed remembering what happened after Liam and I confessed to one another.

Pushing the covers a little bit away I breathed out a sigh of relief finding I did at least have a shirt one and it appeared to be one of Liam's regular ones. I turned back to stare at him looking at every indent on his face as if I was memorizing them. He looked really cute sleeping which I was jealous of because I knew I looked like a zombie while I slept. His face wasn't creased with stress, or anger. I wanted to run my fingers across it but I didn't want to wake him up. My eyes traveled past his face and down his bare chest. I was once more taken back by how in shape he was, his 6 pack was on full display and dent in that you could literally eat stuff off of it. At those thoughts I blushed again. As I basically eye raped his chest I bit my bottom lip remembering what the covered up part looked like.

12 hours earlier....

Liam's lips left mine as he opened the door to our room. He pulled me in afterwards and before the door even shut my back was pressed against it. His lips were once more on mine and I almost let out a sigh. Just that second without his lips made me feel cold and empty.

His lips were firm and demanding as his body was flushed with mine. My hands weaved themselves in his soft thick hair tugging on it to get him somehow closer to me. My body felt like it was on fire and the only way to douse it was Liam. I have never felt this way before, I have never felt such a needing feel for someone. As Liam let go of my lips to trail his down my neck I let out a breathy moan. A part of me was scared to continue this but the other part knew this felt right. With it being my first time I was nervous and scared. Scared that Liam wouldn't want to do it if he knew I had no experience what so ever, or scared that I would do something wrong.

All those thoughts basically flew out of my mind as Liam's lips sucked on the skin at the base of my throat. I was literally turning into a pile of goo as I tighten my hold on his hair and closed my eyes. Everything I was feeling was new but I loved it. Gripping his head I pulled him back up to my lips before wrapping one leg around his waist. I didn't care that I was wearing a dress I just wanted to be as close to him as I could.

"Jenna are you sure you want to do this?" Liam asked pulling away from me and staring down at me breathlessly. I looked up at him thinking about what he said. Was I ready to take this next step with Liam? This is something I can't undo afterwards if I regret it. But you won't regret it. A voice said in my head. Did I love Liam enough to do this?

I wasn't one of those girls that was waiting for marriage to have sex but I wasn't one to just do it with every possible guy either. I was waiting for the right one to come along before I gave up my virginity to him. This may possibly be your last chance. That annoying voice said once more. I bit my bottom lip internally debating. As I stared up at Liam with his blue eyes shining down at me, and the fuzzy feeling I was being overwhelmed with I knew my answer.

"Yes I am sure." And I was. I could tell this was something we both wanted, hell we both needed too. There was no one I'd rather have take my virginity. I didn't want some random guy or someone inexperienced. If I wanted this done right I wanted someone with experience, who knew where everything was and could make this memorable. Guys don't get how special this is to girls. To a guy it's just a hump and dump but to girls after giving their virginity away it's like a piece is being shared and a connection given. It is something you will always remember as you get older. Yes I could regret it but as of right now and how I was feeling I wasn't going to. This was something I wanted to do.

"Are you sure?" He asked again uncertainty clear in his voice. I smiled up at him feeling touched he cared so much about me to keep asking if this is what I wanted.

"Yes Liam."

"You sure?" At that I grabbed his head once more and brought his lips to mine. If words won't convince him I have other ways. With a groan against my mouth Liam grabbed my ass and lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. With his mouth still attached to mine he walked us to the bedroom. My lips lost contact as he threw me down on the bed making me yelp. I bounced twice before his body was laying on top of mine. I grinned at him and I let my fingers run down his cheeks and jaw.

"You want to do this with me?" I asked in a small voice. I glanced into his eyes before looking at his chest.

"There is no one I'd rather do this with Jenna. And I mean that with everything I have." He put a finger under my chin tilting my head up to look at him again. "I want this as much as you do." Placing a soft gentle kiss to my lips then pulled away.

"Liam I've uh... I've never done this before." I whispered blushing looking everywhere but at him. That is so embarrassing to say out loud, especially to a guy who has probably slept with more then half of New York's women population.

"That is nothing to be ashamed of Jenna, I am glad you haven't." He said sincerely.

"Really?"

"Yes to even think you have been with anyone else makes me lose my mind. I want you all to myself." He admitted not once looking guilty for saying that. I couldn't hold back my grin.

"Just...just be careful. And sorry in advance if i'm not that good." Cue the awkward blush once more.

"That can never happen." Liam said leaning back down to kiss me. This time the kiss was soft and slow instead of the hard and intense one before. My body was slowly starting to fly onto cloud 9. I felt Liam's hands move down to my bare legs and slowly drift up my thighs. I shivered under his touch. As his hands move higher up his mouth trailed down my neck to my collarbone. Breathing deeply I spread my legs for him and I laid my head back on the bed.

His hands stilled and his mouth left my body as he looked up at me. With my green eyes on his blue ones he grabbed the bottom of my dress and slowly started to pull it off. I sat up as he got it over my waist and put my arms up letting him know to continue. With a grin at me in one smooth motion he pulled my dress off leaving me bare beside my underwear.

Throwing the article of clothing over his shoulder he gazed down at me. I felt so exposed and had to fight not to cover myself. A groan got my attention as I made myself look up at Liam. His eyes were hooded as he stared down at my naked upper body. Not wanting to be the only one with one article of clothing on I let go of my embarrassment and stood on my knees on the bed in front of Liam. I let my hands wander up his hard stomach to his chest.

Biting my bottom lip I started to undo the buttons on his dress shirt. Liam put his hands loosely on my sides as I worked on undressing him. More and more of his skin was showing more and as I undid the last button my mouth dried up at being so close to his abs. How he kept a 6 pack I have no idea.

Unconsciously my hands traced his abs making me hold back a grin as they flexed under my fingers. My hands move up ever so slowly until I reached his shoulders where I pushed off his shirt. It fell to the ground at his feet Liam not even once glancing away from me.

"Better." I muttered softly. Once more catching his gaze I put my hand on the waist line of his pants. I had no idea what I was doing just going with my body instincts. Liam made no move to stop me so I unbuckled his belt, with shaky hands I unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down his legs. The moment Liam kicked them off his feet I was being pushed back onto the bed. His warm body covered mine again but it didn't last long. With his lips he moved down my face, to my aching chest where he spent a little while.

Withering under his touch and gasping his name he finally let go of my breasts and continued lower. I clenched the bedspread with my fists and closed my eyes as he reached my last piece of clothing. Inwardly I gave myself a pat on the back for making sure I wore a sexy pair of panties tonight just in case. I held onto the bedspread a little tighter as I felt him lower my panties and probably threw them over his shoulder. I was now completely naked in front of him, consciously I started to bring my thighs together but a pair of big hands stopped them along with a grunt.

Squeezing my eyes shut so I would see Liam and be embarrassed I silently repeated to myself that it was okay, and not to be embarrassed. I heard him murmur something but couldn't make it out before I felt his fingers. From then on my mind shut down and I let my body free. I let myself for get about never doing this before, that Liam may not like this or me, anything I could have thought about disappeared as I started to moan out sounds I didn't think I could make.

Panting Liam crawled back up my body leaving little kisses as he went. Peeling my eyes open I looked up at Liam who had a wide grin on his face. I brought my hand up and into his hair.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded not trusting my voice at the moment. Getting off of me he walked over to his suitcase grabbing something before coming back to me. With another nod at him, he pulled his boxers down making my breath hitch. With wide eyes I watched as he unrolled a condom and slipped it on before walking back towards me.

"I'll be gentle baby don't worry." He said seeing my expression. Not taking his eyes off of mine he slide between my legs. He watched my face the entire time making sure he wasn't hurting me. The pain ebbed away and soon I was practically begging him to continue. With his hands on either side of my body holding his weight up I put my hands on his forearms moving in sync with Liam.

We both moaned together and a little while later Liam collapsed on top of me as I laid beneath him trying to catch my breath. With his head on my chest and his arms wrapping around me, we laid there together panting both coming down from our highs. When Liam finally got off of me a short while later I instantly felt cold and wanted him wrapped around me again. I watched tiredly as he got up from the bed and headed for his suitcase. Coming back he handed me a regular black t-shirt to wear and a pair of boxers for himself.

"I thought you may be more comfortable wearing something." He said smiling at me. With a sly grin I sat up and put my arms up once more indicating that he should put the shirt on for me. His eyes twinkled in amusement as he slipped the shirt sleeves through my arms and then around my head. As he tugged it down his fingers traced my bare skin for a moment before he pulled away. "There you go."

After he slipped on a pair of boxers he climbed back into bed, grabbed my waist pulling me into his side. With one hand on his chest I smiled up at him enjoying this moment. It was everything I had wanted it to be and more. I could tell Liam made sure I enjoyed it just as much as he did and that I was always comfortable.

"Thank you." I said.

"No thank you." He kissed the tip of my nose then laid back into the bed and pillows. A yawn escaped my lips so I curled closer into Liam's side. With a heavy arm he laid it across my waist and placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Goodnight Liam."

"Goodnight Jenna. I love you." I heard him say as I drifted off to sleep, a smile on my face.

Present Time....

At the memory I clenched my thighs together and blushed harder. Liam isn't even awake and he can still make me blush. Needing a shower I quietly kissed his cheek before going to slip out of bed.

"Where do you think you are going." A deep sleepy voice said. A hand shot out and wrapped around my arm pulling me back against Liam.

"I need a shower." I said turning and see Liam laying there with his eyes now open. They seemed even brighter today and a soft smile was spread across his face.

"No stay here." He muttered tightening his hold on me.

"You go back to sleep and I'll go shower."

"How about we shower together. You know save water and everything." He suggested. I laughed at the idea but didn't dismiss it. A hand grabbed my chin gently turning my head in Liam's direction. "Happy Birthday by the way." Wait it's my birthday?

"What day is it?" I asked.

"The 26th of September. You are finally 20." Liam answered. Wow I had forgotten my birthday. Usually I remember and try to ignore that it is. Celebrating my birthday wasn't a thing I ever did. It didn't help that 3 days after my birthday was the day my mother left me. It was one of the reasons I never celebrated it.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"Hey what's wrong?" Liam said sitting up.

"Nothing. I just forgot it was my 20th birthday is all." I answered. You know what Jenna you are not going to think of anything with your mother today. It is your 20th birthday and you have an amazing 'fiancé' here to celebrate with you. You are going to have a great time today and the rest of this trip. I said to myself.

"How about we go and do your shower idea." I grinned wiggling my eyebrows. Liam's grin became wide as he hurried to get out of the bed. Giggling I got up after him.

Grabbing my hand he wasted no time in dragging me towards the bathroom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I know a lot of you were asking for some smut between Jenna and Liam so I thought I'd deliver. I know it isn't the greatest but I've never really written smut before so sorry.

And sorry for this being a short chapter. I wanted was going to make it longer but decided no since there is a surprise for you at the end of this chapter. :) And you're welcome in advance. <3

As always VOTE, COMMENT, AND DON'T FREEZE IF IT IS COLD WHERE YOU LIVE. Here it is freezing!

<3

-Ken

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.7M 153K 99
New updates every weekday by 9 am Thanks for 3k reads❤❤ "I don't care," Lucas snapped back, "get her out of my house and find someone else." "Lucas...
1.2M 35.6K 28
Evangeline Heart is a twenty year old homeless girl who was been forced out of her orphanage at the age of sixteen. She is a sweet, caring, innocent...
4.4M 155K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
1.2M 41.4K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...