The girl with stars in her ey...

By vaikyria

Stella was left in the forest as a child, if she wouldn't have been saved that night she wouldn't have surviv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors note
Editing + Q&A?

Chapter 19

5.1K 265 24
By vaikyria

"Madeleine!" A woman's voice shouted. She sounded irritated.

The little girl who sat in front of me groaned. "What?"

"Stop screaming!" The woman screamed. Madeleine, which was the girls name, giggled at me.

"No, mommy, we're not screaming at all!" Madeleine shouted back at the woman. She giggled once again, I giggled back at her.

"Who's screaming then?" The woman, who now were standing in the rooms doorframe, asked softly.

"Theo!" Madeleine giggled. The woman swiftly ran away.

"I don't like Theo, mommy just cares about him!" Madeleine complained. I nodded.

"I don't like him either!" I said and giggled.

I slowly sat up. Whats up with all these flashback dreams? I thought they were gone, but then they came back, after almost two years...

I went out of bed and started to search trough my bags for something to put on. A pair of black jeans and a matching tank top. Perfect.

My hair wasn't something I really wanted to deal with, so I made a messy bun with some help of a hair tie.

Let's go!

I went out into the corridor, with no idea of how I'll be able to find anything.

'TOAST!' Luceat shouted, and yes, somewhere someone were making toast. I followed the smell as my stomach was telling me to feed it.

When I was in a kitchen I saw Shaun standing at the toaster, making toast.

"Good morning!" He said and I answered with a 'morning'.

"You want toast?" He asked when the bread popped up from the machine.

"Hell yeah, Im starving!" He chuckled at my comment as he gave me one of the pieces.

"So, Stella..." He began.

"Oh no!" I groaned. He grinned evilly and asked me to give him the butter. Whoa, I am so scared!

"How old are you?" He asked as he smeared some butter on his toast.

"Fifteen." He nodded and put on a slice of cheese on his bread.

"How old are you?" I asked him and took a bite out of my toast.

"Seventeen." I nodded.

"Whats your real hair color?" He asked towards my hair.

"Brown-ish." I said and finished the toast. Shaun finished his too.

"What did your parents think when you dyed it?" He asked. I shrugged.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, so many questions! Ugh!

"I've never met my parents, I got left in the forest as a baby." I said and shrugged once again.

"Oh..." He said as if he though I got sad.

"Its okey, Fate didn't want me to live with them... Or something." I said and chuckled. He smiled with his - oh so perfect - teeth.

"Hey, let's go meet my friends!" Shaun said, not letting me respond before he dragged me with him.

We went through lots of corridors before coming out from the house. On the grass, a few meters from the forest, a few teenagers stood. I assume they are Shaun's friends.

"Hey man!" A boy, around Shaun's age, with light brown hair said. All the teenagers looked to be the same age as Shaun. But after all, they were his friends - and probably classmates too.

"Who's she?" Another guy siad. He was really tall and had blond hair, like Shaun.

"This is Stella." Shaun introduced me to his group of friends.

"What's she doing here?" The brown haired guy said, kind of rudely.

"Uhm, I found her in the forest and I guess she's going to stay here for a while." Shaun said and the guy looked at me.

"Why were you in the forest?" He asked.

"Got banned from my pack." I said and shrugged. His eyebrows crashed together, questioning why.

"I rejected the alphas son as my mate." I explained and a girl, who I hadn't noticed standing there, smiled at me.

"I like her!" She said and I smiled back at her. "I'm Ivy" She said and I nodded. Her red hair was really pretty. Probably colored, like mine.

"And these two are Jupiter and Zane." As she spoke she pointed first at the brown haired boy and then at the tall one.

"We're going to go running. Wolf form." Ivy said.

"Hm..." I started.

"What?" She asked, as if something was wrong.

"I've never really showed anybody my wolf..." I said and their eyes widened.

"For how long..?" Ivy began, but didn't finish.

"Eight years..." I said lowly.

"But you're only fifteen, you couldn't have shifted at seven?" Everybody stood shocked.

"But I did." I said and shrugged. Everybody was quiet for a little bit.

"Well, sometime's gotta be your first to show it!" Ivy said and I bit my lip. Did I really want them to see it?

"I don't know..." I said nervously. "Only if we shift a bit into the forest." They all nodded and we started walking.

"Which color does it have?" Ivy asked. I gave her a smirk. "You'll have to guess."

"Grey?" I shook my head.

"Brown? White? Black? Caramel? Multicolored?" She kept asking me lots of different colors, but I just simply shook my head or said "no" until she gave up.

"Here!" Jupiter said and we stopped. "You first." He said and I nodded shyly. After I found a nice tree I went behind it and took off my clothes.

"I wonder how she looks!" Ivy said excitedly.

I felt my bones cracking and fur growing out on me. When I was on my paws I picked up my clothes and went out from the tree.

They all stood shocked in front of me.

"Wow!" Ivy said and walked up to me to feel my fur. Thats when I realized how big I was; I was almost as tall as her, and she wasn't short.

"Blue?" Zane asked, still as shocked as before. "B-but how? Thats impossible!" He looked like he had a headache.

"WHAT THE HECK!" Ivy screamed and took a step back.

"What?" The three boys said at the same time.

"T-t-the ey-eyes are r-reflections of t-the s-sky!"

... That explains a lot. I wasn't the only crazy person here! Yay!

I went behind the tree again and changed back into human, but something was weird. I had clothes on.

Suddenly everything became white. Was this how I was going to end?

"Greetings, Princeps Stellarum." A voice as smothe
as honey said. My vision was blurry, but I could almost see a very beautiful woman in front of me.

"What?" I asked with a broken voice. I tried looking around, but everything was blurry and shining white.

"Who are you?" I asked her, she gave me a sad smile.

"We will meet again, Princeps Stellarum. But its time for you to leave." She said and bent down to give my forehead a soft kiss.

"Stella?" Someone screamed in my ear and slapped me.

"What the fuck." I said lowly as I opened my eyes. On me I had a white dress. It was very beautiful and had loads of silver colored and white colored gems on it.

"What the hell happened there?" Shaun asked me. I could tell he was really worried. "There was a big ass light beam and you were in the middle of it and then your body just dropped!" He said.

"And whats up with the princess outfit?" Ivy asked. "Its pretty though..." She said, looking at the dress in envy.

"I don't know..." I said an sat up.

What did that woman even say? "Princeps Stellarum"

___________________

HI WELCOME TO THE
A/N!!!!! uhm ok. I meant *welcome. hehe... :(

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 46.9K 58
NEW VERSION! Book 1 in Black Dynasty Series Alpha Ethan Black became an alpha way too soon when his parents passed away. So having a mate was the la...
15K 682 53
All his life Cole never knew his father only that he was human, so what happens when he goes to find his father along with his mate Skylar with lots...
75.9K 2.6K 75
A girl was left on a doorstep when she was only a baby. When she was found by the owners of the house there was also a letter found with her. It told...
1.1M 30.3K 60
Aria never wanted her life to be this way. She never asked to be bullied. Or for her Dad to hit her. Or to be mute. But that is how her life turned...