Barely Alive - Josh Washingto...

By Satanwillrise_

After the tragic death of Hannah and beth, Josh decided to invite everybody back to the Blackwood Pines lodge... More

Proloque
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The end
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Just a heads up
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Summaries
Chapter 37 (Smut)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Update Tonight
Chapter 40

Chapter 6

8.8K 312 73
By Satanwillrise_

Y/n's POV:

"I will take them and bleed them like pigs and rip their soft white skin off! Fucking 16 years! 16 years I waited for little Hannah and Beth." I read with a disgusted voice. Whoever wrote this had serious problems, and thats what made the note so intimidating.

"What is going on?!" Ashley exclaimed angry and scared, which seemed like two really appropriate emotions at this situation

"I-I don't understand?" I looked at Josh confused, but flinched when I met his eyes. There was a storm clouding in his orbs, and I wasn't sure when it was going to break out.

"Why are they doing this? What the fuck do they want?" Josh spoke through gritted teeth, pushing Chris away from him when he was trying to calm him down. 

"You fuckers are trying to mess with me! I'm done with your bullshit!" He snapped before leaving the room in a hurry, slamming the door shut behind him. I cursed under my breath and quickly followed him, only to discover he was nowhere to be found.  Ashley and Chris were quick to follow, but they as well were unaware of where Josh had gone.

"Where did he go?" Ashley questioned as she walked down the stairs, turning the corner to check the living room area. Chris and I followed her, going into separate directions to get a clue of where Josh went. I walked to the kitchen, where a faint voice could be heard, coming from behind the kitchen door. I sighed in relieved as I heard Josh' voice, but as I walked closer, I could hear him calling for help. My eyes widened, and I grabbed the doorknob, trying to pull it open.

"Josh?!" 

"Y/n, help me!" 

I cursed under my breath before calling Chris and Ashley for help, within seconds they ran into the kitchen and began to knock and pound onto the door. 

"Josh!" Chris pulled me back, before slamming his shoulder into the door. He groaned in pain, but felt relieved to see the door budge just a slight bit. After a second try, the door flew open and we all ran inside, looking around for Josh. The room was dark, and I was unable to see where Josh was.

"Y/n! Chris!" Ashley suddenly shouted, Chris' name was muffled for some reason making me turn around. My eyes widened even more as I saw a person putting a cloth over Ashley's mouth. I screamed Ashley's name, and Chris turned back to her as well. A masked man was forcing a cloth against her mouth, her hands grabbing onto his arms and trying to get away from him

Chris ran towards the kitchen and quickly grabbed a knife from the counter. Before he could even act towards the masked intruder, he was knocked out cold with one quick punch. The knife fell onto the ground, along with Chris' body, who crashed onto the ground with a loud thud.

There was a moment of silence. I stood with my mouth agape, staring at Chris and Ashley with tears in my eyes. The masked man turned to me, and my hands shook in adrenaline as he started to approach me. I didn't know how fast I needed to get out of there, so I pushed a chair against the guy's knees before sprinting off.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I ran to the living area, tears streaming down my face and eyes glancing around the room to find myself something to defend myself with. 
"Y/n, you can't run." He spoke, voice sounding robotic, almost as if he had recorded it. I could hear him getting closer. He was carrying something heavy, some kind of container which slowed him down quite a bit, but he was still quick on his feet. His heavy footsteps echoed through the lodge, and while I tried to pinpoint his position, my hand reached out towards a vase, standing on the wooden coffee table. As he turned the corner, I quickly threw it in his direction, but he managed to dodge it.

"Help! Chris! Ash!" I yelled while I ran to the front door, aggressively trying to open it. 

Locked. 

Fuck. 

 I kept pulling at the handle, when suddenly I could feel the person's presence behind me. I gasped, but as I tried to turn around his hand forced my face to still, before placing the mask over my mouth and nose. I cried as I tried to fight against him, but he was too strong, and I couldn't act as he stood behind me. I took a deep breath, longs longing for air and forcing the gas to fill my lungs. My eyelids began to feel heavy, but before I became unconscious, I lifted my foot backwards and hit him right in the crotch. 

"Ow! Fuck! Dammit, Y/n!" He let go of me as he fell to is knees, my body mirroring his actions but moving forwards against the door instead. My eyelids began to feel extremely heavy and as much as I tried to fight the feeling, there had been enough gas to force my system to shut down.

So as I heard the man struggle behind me, I fell unconscious with fear and anxiety.

Dr. Hill's POV:

I read through Josh' files, becoming more aware of his situation. He's been through so much, losing his sisters, fighting depression, and there was only more. I noticed there had been a lot of accidents at school. Josh freaking out, attacking others or being really disoriented at sudden moments. I sighed. This boy worried me, more than any other patients had worried me. I couldn't help but grab my phone and call my assistant.

"Dr. Hill? Is anything wrong? It's almost 1 a.m.." 

"No, nothing is wrong, Bethany. I was wondering if you could send all information known about Joshua Washington?" 

"Yes, sir. I'll send them right away." She hung up, desperate to get back to sleep. 2 minutes later, I received an e-mail from Bethany, including a link to Josh' medical files. I opened the link, and noticed I had to give a password to get access to the page. I used mine, and Josh' files were downloaded onto my computer.

My eyes scanned over the file. He had several occasions of overdosing his medication, leading to a suicide attempt. First time arriving at a institute, he had several symptoms of major depression disorder. He had been at a mental institute for 3 weeks, before he was set free, due to good behavior. 2 weeks later he was back at the hospital, because of another suicide attempt.
I carefully read through his file. He had never told me anything about any of these incidents, I should have checked his medical files way earlier. I knew he was hiding something from me.

I didn't hesitate to call his parents, It was late, but this felt somewhat urgent. 

"Hello? Dr. Hill, I'm terribly sorry, but I'm kinda busy at the moment." I heard his father's voice say, and I sighed. He was always busy.

"Mr. Washington, I need to speak to Josh, is he home at the moment.?"
"He isn't, he went to Blackwood pines with his friends, for their annual getaway." i couldn't believe my ears. Did his father actually allow his son to visit a spot of trauma while he wasn't in a good mental state. Did his father even care?"

"Mr. Washington, please call Josh and say he needs to call me back. He isn't answering my phonecalls and I don't think he's doing very well." I could hear Mr. Washington talking to another person, completely ignoring me in favor of his career. I cleared my throat, gaining his attention yet again.

"He's fine, Alan. Now if you excuse me, I have a movie to finish." With that he hung up the phone.
I called Josh again. He didn't answer, he probably even blocked my number.

"Dammit, Joshua." I muttered to myself, dialing his phone number again, but suddenly I could hear a female voice on the other end.
"H-hello?" I quickly grabbed a pen and my notebook.
"Hello, this is Dr. Hill, Josh's psychiatrist. is it possible I could talk to Josh, by any chance?" There was an uncomfortable silence, before the girl began to sob. Her breaths ragged and quick.

"J-Josh is d-dead." She whispered, trying to calm down but being unable to. My eyes widened, and my heart jumped in my chest.

"I don't understand... Could you please explain what is going on?!" I could hear the crunching of snow, and a harsh wind blowing through the mic of her phone.

"T-there's a psycho, a-and he k-killed Josh... r-ripping him apart w-with this huge fucking saw..." She was crying, I could hear her sobs clearly through the phone.
"Where are you? What's your name?" I could hear her squeal, before her quick footsteps running on a solid underground. It was quiet again, she answered me in between breaths, trying to stay as quiet as possible.
"Blackwood pines, my name is Y/n... please call the police-" She sobbed, before another voice could be heard. She screamed and my hand immediately shot out towards my house phone, calling the police as I listened to what was happening.

"Y/n?!" 

"Oh, Y/n. You can't hide from me." I could hear the mobile phone being dropped to the ground. I stayed silent, hoping I could hear what's going on. I could hear the phone being picked up again.
"Your help is not needed at the moment, Dr. Hill. Please refrain from calling again." A man  spoke, his voice sounding somewhat familiar. I sat there for a moment, trying to understand what was happening, before quickly calling the police.

"So there's a psycho on Mount. Washington while a group of friends are at the lodge, for their annual winter getaway? You called one of the teenagers and heard he was killed by the psycho by one of his friends." He could hear the officer discuss something with his colleagues before deciding.

"We'll send a group of recruits right away, sir." 

I nodded before adding:

"Look out for Joshua Washington."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 128 11
It's been a year since the tragedy at Mount Washington, Danielle Castillo and her friends return to where it all began. This is an Until Dawn fic wi...
228K 5.6K 18
This is a Until Dawn fanfic A year after Josh's sisters death. He invites the gang back to the cabin for a reunion. Is this your opportunity to get c...
8.7K 241 14
This is an Until Dawn fanfiction. In this fanfiction, you yourself get to be immersed in the story of Until Dawn! Hopeful that you'll be able to co...
2.6K 96 10
Hannah and Beth Washington's disappearance was horrible. It was made even worse when after a year they still weren't found. No one that was there on...