Regret Rejecting Me Alpha

By Leanna_King

I was looking at world through eyes so innocent they made me disgustingly blind, but thanks to you darling... More

goodbye blue moon pack
rejected
VERY IMPORTANT
A simple surprise
game on
puppie killer
the attack
my gift
cast members
they know
you can sing?
love is in the air
heart break
not good enough
stay away
sorry
author's note
Vivan
My deepest secrets
its my birthday
author's note
read
She wants to meet you
one heck of a dinner
his marked territory
did not expect it
escaped?
Note
This Means War
Don't Take Enemies for Friends
The Closure
leannaxking

What i never wanted

5.2K 188 6
By Leanna_King

dav's pov

i don't know what's going on. i just woke up and i don't remember anything that happened yesterday. don't get me wrong, i didn't lose my memory, i just cant remember how i got here. all i know that alpha woods called me and before i reached his office someone kidnapped me, that's why he didn't answer the door. oh my gosh i hope he's okay. but how did they get into the pack house!? i just hope everyone's okay.

my hands are tied behind my back. i cant mind link anyone and i'm so weak because they used wolf bane on me. all i am thinking about is adam. i can't just stop thinking of how he is feeling right now. he lost me before and he didn't take it so well. i already know who kidnapped me, Erlik.

i'm trying to mind link lucy. she'll get a signal, any signal, because when our parents died in the attack, we cut our palms put our palms against each other, that way we became sisters by blood,  that way our connection got a hell lot stronger, because no bond is stronger than blood.

i'm in some serious pain because of the wolf bane they used. i don't want to lose conscious again, but the pain is unbearable.

adam's pov

i walked into dav's room and i didn't find her there. i smeled a scent, and i'm pretty sure its not dav. i took in another breath... rouges. that drove me crazy and my wolf lost control. i ran around her room and found a note on her bed.

i told you i get what i want. i've got a white wolf, a powerful one indeed. and all her power is now mine. take my advice adam, look for a new mate, yours is considered dead now.

to say i was furious is an understatement. i cant afford to lose her. and i wont allow it.

i ran to logan's office. when i entered logan stood up taking off his glasses.

"what's wrong?" he asked confused.

i gave him the letter and once he read it his eyes turned dark.

"call your pack and get them ready if a battle happens. and call dylan and let him prepare the pack for any attack. i'll call kyra and natalia to inform them and ask them for help" he ordered.

he didn't have to tell me twice because i ran outside  and mind linked zack to let him prepare our pack while i went into dylan's room. he was kissing victoria.

"you can make out later. dav's been kidnapped." i said and victoria looked concerned. dylan nodded as if he knew what to do and ran outside werewolf speed. everyone went to pack's living room. lucy ran down the stairs in a rush , her eyes black. suddenly she screamed.

what the fuck is happening to her?

victoria held her while i tried cooling her down.

"lucy, lucy what's wrong?" i asked. there's no time for this, we can't lose lucy too.

"dav is trying to call for me. she's in pain." she screamed again.

suddenly dylan came back his eyes also black.  he held lucy's palm and looked at it. it had a small scar on it. it was hardly noticeable.

"shit" dylan cursed.

"what the fuck is wrong?" i asked irritated.

"lucy and dav blood bonded, this means that lucy can feel dav's pain, when its on its peek. fuck, i hope dav is okay" he said looking worried.

dav... my beautiful mate... please moon goddess, she's one of your special wolfs, a white wolf, help her.

nicole's pov

"finally Erlik. it happened. davina is in the palm of my hands. her power will be mine." master laughed.

Erlik and i joined in. finally i can have adam for myself and davina won't be an obstacle. don't get me wrong , i have nothing against her, i'm just upset that she's adam's mate and not me, and he chose her after i gave him everything.

"now that we got her, all we need is to absorb her power with the help of vivan and then we'll kill her." Master said.

wait a second, kill her!? no no no!! i did not sign up to kill her. all i wanted that she loses her wolf and adam will leave her and then i can have him. but kill her!?

that's wrong! i can't let them kill her. i have to do something.

dav's pov.

i'm still hanging on. i wont give them the satisfaction of seeing me in pain. suddenly the door flew open.
Erlik walked in.

"dav...dav... dav..." he said in a sing song voice. i felt seriously disgusted.

"what do want from me" i growled at him.

he laughed then spoke " you're so dumb, you're not a blonde, so try to keep up"
then he continued " your wolf davina, the white wolf, the shield created, skylar." he said , her name rolling from his mouth, sending shivers down my spine, and not the good kind of shivers.

i growled as high as i could which made him flinch.

yeah, serves you right for messing with an alpha.

"you will be sorry for this davina. i will make you pay" he walked out cursing.

adam... please help me.

a while later the door creaked and it slowly open,what did Erlik come to make me pay? i smirked at that , i would like to see him try. but Erlik is not the one who walked in, it was nicole. what the hell is she doing here!?

"nicole what are you doing here!? " i whispered , i hate that girl but i couldn't be happier to see her, never have i ever thought that there will come a day that i'd be glad to see her.

"nicole if they find you they'll kill you" i warned

she started untying the ropes, removing the wolf bane during the process. 
"they wat to kill you , i can't let them kill you, this is not what i wanted!" she looked at me. "they told me if they take your wolf adam would leave you and be with me again.

i nodded. pff i would prefer to die over losing skylar.

she released me. as soon as she did, i could feel skylar again, i can mind link now! FINALLY.

"mindlink adam quick" she said and i nodded

'adam, help me, follow my track and come as fast as possible. lucy can follow my scent through our connection.'

adam's pov

no sign of davina. kyra got her pack to agree to help us and so did natalia.
lucy calmed down but she flinches every once in awhile.

  'adam, help me, follow my track and come as fast as possible. lucy can follow my scent through our connection.' dav mindlinked me.

i jerked out of my place and told them that davina mind linked me.

"lucy try to smell her." i asked lucy to do so because i couldn't pick up her scent.

"its too faint." she said looking irritated.

"i can help" thalia, one of natalia's pack members spoke.

i gave her a questioning look.

" my gift is to look deep into a person's mind, maybe if i connected with lucy i can see what's in her mind, where is davina's scent" she said and lucy rushed to her side and held her hands.

thalia closed her eyes and after a minute she started speaking.

"there's some kind of a gate? its invisible, touching it is like touching water." she said.

logan jerked up and started talking while walking. " the gate me and davina found. i should've known." he said while walking. dylan , kyra ,natalia and i knew what to do. we called our packs and we were ready to fight.

"only bring the best fighters and keep the rest here in case we got attacked. " i ordered and they nodded. we followed logan to the place.

"wait" logan said .

"why did we stop?" i asked confused. 

"we need a shield to go through the gate" logan spoke. 

natalia turned to her pack and asked for a shield creator, and a girl named shantel stepped forward. 

but i was a little bit worried because shantel is an vampire omega, she can't handle the shield for long.

we entered and walked inside , shantel was making sure that we were invisble, although it was hard because

1) she was a vampire omega

2) we came with a big number of fighters

i scented davina. they followed me and lucy because our bonds with her were the strongest so we could scent her.

the scent led us into a huge building and we entered.

thanks all for reading!!
the number of reads have decreased big time so is the number of votes.
please, if you like the chapter, a vote is enough.
a big thank you to wolfpack2019 and niallscherryberry for the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 16.7K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
626K 16.1K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
317K 10.8K 30
Nova Moore always does the right thing. She's always made the grade and she's finally reaping the benefits. Until she wanders to where she probably s...
3.2M 92.4K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...