My Winx Story

By WinxClub7th

Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I did... More

Ugh, Stupid Ad!
Up, Up and away!
Alfea
Meeting the New School
Dorms???!!!
School
Oh no! What a mess!
Sorry!
Pets, Pets, Pets
My New Friends
A Fairy? OR NOT
Dinner
Spells...
What Fairy am I???
Annual Gala
Cursed Eggs
Transformation
Attack Again
Heyyyyy
Perfect Until an Announcement.....
Daddy? Mommy???
My New Home
Ice Castle
Creepy
Guardian of the Omega Dimension
Guardian of the Omega Dimension-Part 2
Lunch
Back at Alfea
Bugs????!
Attack on Alfea
Clinic
The Next Battle
Best and Worst
Bug Spray, duh?!
Mission to Earth!
Questions!
Answers!
Killing bugs the easy way!
The Trix
Stormy
Awake
Ending of the battle... (Almost)
End of Battle
Party!!!!!
SEQUEL

Rat-snakes!!!!!

3.5K 137 23
By WinxClub7th

The food were peculiar and nice. There were food in different shapes and sizes and colors but they were all nice (except the purple one, their spicy). I really had a full meal.

I saw many guys. They all fell in love with different girls. But me, uh uh. I don't like romance. I think it is troublesome. Like, oh he cheated on me! Or quarrels or breakups that will make you feel sad. Love is troublesome to me.

All boys looked cute. But I seriously didn't care about them. I sat at a table with my friends and ate my food. Better not gain too much weight!!! Suddenly, all my friends were asked to dance with different cute boys.

As I was sitting down eating my third helping of dessert, a guy with brown hair came up to me. He was wearing his uniform and stretched out his hand. "I'm Jake, wanna dance?"

I looked at him and replied," Sure, but it doesn't mean I'll date you, I'm not into love." We started dancing. I sighed in relieve. It's a good thing I learnt dancing on earth or else I would be helpless now.

When we were half way through the song, my bag started shaking. Some of the boys brought out the chest filled with eggs. I realised the eggs were about to hatch! I quickly told Jake I needed to use the rest room.

On the way to the toilet, the egg jumped out of my sling bag. It smashed onto the ground leaving pieces of the egg shell on the floor.

Something came out of the shell. It's really hard to describe. The creature looked like a rat and yet looks like a snake! The head was a rat and the tail was very long like a snake.

By the time, I was trembling. The creature got up and stared at me like it was hungry. I was too afraid to muster up the attack spells I learnt in class. I just stood there like a fool, staring at the snake-rat.

It started crawling towards me. I looked at it and started to run. The snake-rat followed me, trying to grab my ankles. I was so scared, no voice came out of me when I tried to scream.

In the end, I stepped onto a nearby table. The snake-rat followed me. It was far behind. (it was a baby one so it was slow) I tried to do the spell but it did not work.

I told myself, " You stole the egg, you end it. You can do it, Debbie." I jumped down the table and mustered all my strength and an attack spell came out of my hands. Suddenly, I got sucked into a space I never felt before.......

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 174 33
After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I am more than that. I want to go learn som...
10.1K 423 47
WARNING READ RAINBOW MYSTERY BEFORE THIS ONE....... Last year was nothing but crazy for the Winx, they found the lost princess of rainbow valley . De...
21.9K 581 57
Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Trix arrives and makes trouble, but that's...
293K 7.9K 19
"𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "𝙷𝚞𝚑. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎...