The Girl in White

By UrsSoniya

COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Taming Mr. King
Sorry for staying AWOL

Chapter 3

6.2K 160 9
By UrsSoniya

Elena's POV:

I heard some whispers around...I felt weak..so weak..as if I don't have a life in my body.my eyelids felt too heavy to open.

"I think she is getting consious.." I heard someone's voice.

I lifted my eyelids and sudden brightness burned them. I shut my eyes tight putting an arm on my face.

"Bryan...close the curtains on the window." a lady spoke.

I tried to open my eyes slowly. They felt too sore...I noticed the surrounding..where am I?  I looked around confused...a lady was sitting near me. I was lying on the bed I guess. There were two more people, both way too heighted and with superbuilt body with tattoos all over. I looked at one he smiled at me warmly and I looked at other who looked at me with a blank face, i think he was concerned too, i think. It seemed like he was holding his breath. I looked at him narrowing my eyes. I feel weird. His eyes locked mine and i felt something..which i had never felt before.  A tingling.. like I had eated a small butterfly or something. Huh..Who is he?

"Hi honey...I am Sue...how are you feeling dear?" the sweet lady sitting beside me broke my attention and as I looked at her she was smiling at me.

"I'm...fine...just a bit weak I guess." i said trying to push myself up with support of my hands.

"Ohh dear ..you are weak...just rest okay? You will be fine soon." she said caressing my arm..

I looked at her, I haven't felt so cared for a long time, not since my mom and dad died. This women whom I don't even know is so welcoming and...I just felt like hugging her.

Suddenly i recollected the previous day's events..and I felt numb again. I just lied...closing my eyes..tears started forming in my eyes.

"Now hey sweetie, you are okay. It's okay, whatever it is, it will be fine. " Sue whispered in my ears caressing my forehead.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. My eyes were getting wet as all the events were going through my eyes.

"Mom...!!" one of the boy who had a blank slash concerned look earlier called her. I looked at Sue.

"Demon, Bryan...will you give us a moment alone please. She is fine now. You both can leave." she said in a commanding voice to them.

"But mom..." the same person whose name was i think Bryan looked at Sue. She raised a hand and indicated him something. Demon the other one dragged him out. Bryan once again looked at me as if in pain and sighed while passing through the door.

Just Sue was left in the room. I looked at Sue and suddenly the urge of spilling my heart out came to my mind and i broke in tears. She was so welcoming. She hugged me and caressed as if my mother...

"Shh..shh...ohh poor girl ..it's alright darling..calm down." she whispered in her soft voice. Just those words and I felt peace. I didn't know when I slept in her arms.

After few hours...

I woke up again..this time there was silence though. I felt better..much better...it felt like a big weight was slowly dissapearing from my heart. I felt numb. I sat on the bed and watched around. It was a big room with large windows, curtains were still closed. I looked at my clothes, they were changed. The sweet lady..Sue must have changed my clothes...but I was wearing a decent knee length sundress. I looked at a door which I thought must be washroom and thankfully it was. I saw myself in the mirror in horror. Red eyes, my skin was pale and my hair was messed up.

I was suppose to be the bride yesterday...and today...everything is over.. I must get back home. This people have done so much for me...I can't trouble them anymore.

I did a quick wash and tried to look decent without the makeup and went out. Looking around I got an elastic band in one of the drawers attached to the bed, I tied my hair into a bun and took my belongings. I stuffed my wedding dress and other particulars in a bag which I saw in a corner. There were soft slippers too. This must do for now. I got into them and left.

I decided that I will meet Sue and leave. I'll send her this dress later.

I looked around once more and went out of the room.

Whoa!!! Is this a house or a building? I stopped in my tracks looking at the vast area and so many doors. I sighed and called Sue in low voice on every door but no sign. I saw stairs and I descended them slowly. When I reached the ground floor there was a huge foyer. I saw two children playing there. They looked at me and ran away.

Do I look this bad? I looked at myself and straightened my hair with hand. Where should I find her?

"Hi.." a girl who looked like a teenager approached me.

"Hey...so good to see you..umm..may I know where Sue is?"

"Ohh..Aunt Sue is not in the house. She must be out somewhere around. May I help you with anything? I haven't seen you here ever."

"Umm..no..actually...umm....yes..long story..do you have a paper and pen?"

She nodded and handed me a paper and pen from her bag. I wrote a quick note to Sue stating that I am leaving and thanks for helping. I handed her the note and asked her to give it to Sue.

"What's your name?" she asked me.

"Ohh..sorry..I'm Elena."

"That's a sweet name..hi..I am Niki." we both shook our hands.

"Look..I'm sorry we have just met but I need to go now..nice meeting you." I said smiling.

"Same here Elena." she said nodding.

I left the house and when I came out of the door I was shocked to see the surroundings. It was a huge mansion no doubt but the surroundings were bit weird. I saw trees almost everywhere...seemed like this place was surrounded by forests. Though in front of the mansion was a small ground with big tall grass on it...and some plantations too... There were some houses and small buildings few distance away...I saw a walking path through it and decided to follow.

I'll find a way to go out..I decided and started walking.

There wasn't a single human being there..but I felt like there were many eyes on me. I kept walking until I reached a big door. I couldn't see anything that would make open the door. I tried pushing.. no luck.

Great!! What is this place a prison?

"Hello??...is someone here?" I shouted looking around.

"You aren't allowed to go out of the premises miss."

I was startled by a hoarse voice behind me. I jerked around and saw a man like a guard or something standing.

"Whoa! Gosh..you scared me." i said calming myself.

"I'm sorry..." the man apologized bowing.

"Well..could you please open the door..I need to get back home."

"I'm sorry mam..but i'm not allowed to untill our Alpha or Beta orders."

"Okayyy....What?" i said confused. Alpha and Beta?

"I can't mam." he said shaking his head.

"But why...I need to go home." i said pleading.

"Because...." he was interrupted by someone. He looked behind me wide eyes. He bowed his head down. I turned to look who is there and almost dropped on the ground shocked and scared. There stood a giant animal.

What???...no no is that a dog?? But..but such a big dog!..what.is.this creature?

I looked at the guard who bowed and went away...ohh no!! Is this only person with me leaving now? Is this creature going to kill me? Am I going to be someone's dinner tonight? I panicked looking for that guard.

"Hey..why are you going..?" but before i can shout I saw him disappear in seconds.. What the?!!?

I turned and looked at the animal...his eyes were brown..but didn't looked scary...in fact it felt I have seen those eyes before...his body was big....very big with brown fur...he started coming closer and I was crawling back on the ground. I was scared.. too scared..my back touched the wall of the grand door and I closed my eyes in defeat..this is it...I'll be dead anytime now. I felt the creature coming closer to me but nothing happened. I opened my eyes slowly to face whatever comes next... and he stopped in his way and his face came closer. I smelt his scent. It was different unlike any animal. It smelt of flowers and woodsy musk. I closed my eyes savouring the aroma...it was exquisite.

What is this?????

#####
Confused...scared...that's all Elena is feeling now. But who is this creature?...you might be guessing right..but to confirm keep reading.

Don't forget to..

VOTE!! LIKE!! COMMENT!!

Urs Soniya ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
221K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
657 9 18
My eyes met his, my heart pounded and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe that my best friend was my mate. Let's rewind a bit. I'm Camron, feel fre...
12.5K 338 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...