Phantasyia

נכתב על ידי Danisil98

This is a story about a 25 year-old normal girl, who is taken to a diferent dimension called Phantasyia. What... עוד

Phantasyia

Elijah

7 0 0
נכתב על ידי Danisil98

Zoe: "What?!"

Transform? Ok, now I freaking out.

Elijah: "I mean, you'll transform in each one of the creatures for about a week."

Zoe: "How?"

Elijah: "We know a witch that is willing to help us, so don't worry."

What is happening?

Elijah: "Ace, show Zoe her room, please. Tomorrow we talk, don't worry."

Ace takes my and and I follow him through the corridor to my room.

Ace: "I think this was a little to much for you, I'm sorry. Don't worry, if you need to talk my room is next to yours. Bye."

And then he leaves. I open the door to my room and it is exactly as my room in the human world.

I can't believe what's happening in my life. This is the kind of things that I would read in a fantasy book and it's happening to me. Maybe it's a dream.

I'm going to lay down, I'm probably going to wake up to the sound of that stupid alarm clock.

I wake up to someone knoking at my door. I open my eyes and notice that I'm still on my room. Was that all just a dream?

Ace: "Zoe? Are you there?"

Oh no! It wasn't.

Zoe: " Coming."

I open the door and see Ace.

Ace: " Take this, we're waiting in the room from yesterday"

He hands me a white dress, very simple. It has a golden ribbon at the side. It's super cute.
I dress up and leave the room.

Elijah: " Good morning."

Zoe: " Good morning."

As I enter I notice that there's someone I don't know. It's a girl, about my age. Is she the witch?

???: "Elijah? Is this the Descendant of The Earth Kingdom?"

Elijah: "Yes, let's start this. Zoe today you're transforming into a werewolf and are spending the day with me."

A werewolf? What the hell?

???: "My name's Cordellia, I will put an enchantment in you so that this tranformation only takes 24 hours than you'll be human again."

Zoe: "Ok."

Cordellia: "Are you ready?"

Zoe: "Yes."

Am I really?

She takes my hand and closes her eyes. Then she starts saying something but I can listen because she's whispering.
I start felling warm and I can see a yellow light coming from my chest.
When this light disapears she talks.

Cordillia: "Ok, she's ready Elijah."

Elijah: "You sure Cordillia?"

Cordillia: "Only one way to find out."

She takes my hand and give it to Elijah.

Elijah: "This will hurt a little bit, I sorry."

He takes my hand and bites it. It's only took 1 second but I felt so much pain.
The heat comes back, but this time it's hotter. It felt like I was being burnt inside out.

Then everything become so vivid, the smells, the sounds, the colours... I could feel everything.

Elijah: "You look gorgeous."

He gives me a mirror, and a couldn't recognise the person in front of me. She has beautiful long golden hair, and her nails have become longer but, not in a ugly way. But I'm in love with those eyes, one is ocean blue and the other is hazel brown. And they were so intense and beautiful.

Zoe: "Wow... I look..."

Elijah: "Beautiful."

And then I look at him, he's diferent. He has the same eyes I have and his hair turned from grayish to brown.

Zoe: "Thank you."

Zack: "I can wait for tomorrow." says appearing behind me.

Zoe: "I'm a werewolf now?"

Elijah: "Yes. So, we're going for a walk."

He took my hand and we left the house.

Elijah: " We're going to the forest, do you trust me?"

Zoe: "I think so."

Elijah: "Then let's run."

Yeah right, me, Zoe, runing. That's funny.

Zoe: "I don't run."

Elijah: "Why?"

Zoe: "I have a heart disease."

Elijah: "And?"

Zoe: "And... If I run my heart will race and I can have a heart attack."

Elijah: "For all I know, there's no werewolf with a heart disease."

Is he stupid? For a man his age I was hoping a little knowledge.

Elijah: "Don't worry, as long as you have Cordillia' enchantment nothing bad will happen to you."

And as he says that, he starts running.
I take a few steps and start running too. The felling is so great, I feel the wind in my face and hair, my heart is racing but is not hurting.
I catch up with Elijah.

Elijah: "Is that I smile I see in you face?"

Zoe: "I love this feeling!"

Hey guys, this is my first story.
So it would help a lot if you leave some comments.
Thank you

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.2K 82
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
73.1K 1.8K 68
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
259K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
62.1K 2K 43
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...