Subway Crush •NaLu•✔

By SerenadeThis

Note: This story will probably make you feel a roller coaster ride of emotions :) Lucy fell in love with the... More

Subway Crush: Prolouge
Subway Crush: One
Subway Crush: Two
Subway Crush: Three
Subway Crush: Four
Subway Crush: Five
Subway Crush: Six
Subway Crush: Seven
Subway Crush: Eight
Subway Crush: Nine
Subway Crush: Ten
Subway Crush: Twelve
Subway Crush: Thirteen
Subway Crush: Fourteen
Subway Crush: Fifteen (The Untold PO.V One)
Subway Crush: Sixteen (The Untold P.O.V Two)
Subway Crush: Epilogue
Notes

Subway Crush: Eleven

8K 398 101
By SerenadeThis

The day flew so fast, and the anniversary of their company arrived. Her mother asked her if she were to go along with them, but she refused the offer, after all she and her girlfriends already decided to go to their company together. Her mother agreed, but in one condition. Lucy will let Capricorn --her driver-- drive the four of them, in which Lucy agreed, after all that's what she's really up to.

She looked at her reflection for one last time to the vanity mirror inside her room, she looks so sophisticated with the light blue turtle neck silk gown that hugs her curves perfectly, the front looks conservative but it was backless, her make up wasn't that thick, yet it wasn't that light either. It's just perfect for her.

"Yosh!" She sighed before she went out of their house, Capricorn's waiting for her outside, "Thank you." She uttered in a small voice when Capricorn opened the door for her, "Capricorn-san, let's fetch my friends." She said in which Capricorn agreed with. First friend they went to was Erza, she looks so beautiful with the purple mermaid dress she's wearing. Her hair's made into French bun and a light make up was put on her pretty face.

Next was Levy, who is wearing a yellow puffy short dress, it looks cute on her. Erza and Lucy was shocked when they saw her hair. It was straight, not her usual wavy shoulder length hair. And last but not the least, Juvia. She still hadn't put her elbow length gloves when she clamber inside the car.  She was wearing a strapless turquoise long gown and her hair's put into waterfall braid.

"Lucy, me wants take out." Erza said while they were on their way to their company, Juvia smirks before nudging on the scarlet headed, "You want or your mom wants you to get one?" She asked, making Levy and Lucy laugh when they saw Erza blush.

"Yeah. My mom wants one." Erza admitted, in which makes the three of them laughed like there's no tomorrow, "Don't worry Erza."  Levy suddenly said when their laughter subsided, "My mom wants too!" She yelled, she was looking for something inside her purse and when she found it, she let her friends see it.

Their laughter once again soared into the whole car, Even Erza who is blushing deeply a while ago was laughing her heart out when Levy waved her hand that is holding a disposable plastic bag, "See, I told you. I love you Erza that's why I'll join you upon getting take outs." Levy said while laughing, Juvia face palmed but she's still giggling, "You guys. Have some shame. We're going to the party, not in the restaurant or some Christmas Party." Juvia said, but Erza and Levy just gave her a dork face.

"We have no shame." Erza said, backing her head unto her neck so that her double chin would come out, "Yeah. Shame isn't listed on our dictionary."  Levy added, looking up while she widen up her nostril.

"Yuck! There's a booger!" Lucy said, while laughing, Levy picked on her nose and then wiped it on the blonde's arm, "Eww, gross!" Lucy shrieked but the three just laughed, "Over acting friend. There's no booger." Erza said, but still gave Lucy a tissue.

"Whatever, Levs give me a plastic bag too later, I'll take home some foods too." Juvia said to Levy that made them laugh again, "You just told us to have some shame. You just wanted to take some food too, just said it directly." Levy said.

"I'm your friend, and they say that friends stick together no matter what. When you go to the restroom, I'll go too. When you eat, I'll eat. When you take out, even if I like it or I like it, then I'll take out." Juvia said.

"Ma'am, we're here." Capricorn interrupted their conversation, "Thank you!" Lucy said, not bothering to wait for Capricorn to open the door, once the four of them already clamber out of the car, the three looked at the building with awe on their eyes, "Damn Lucy, we've been here for several times already, and yet I still can't get over with your building." Erza said.

"Yeah, sometimes I even wonder why you study on our school when in fact you can study on Brent if you want to." Levy said.

"I know right. We're so out of her league." Juvia uttered.

"You guys, we're on the same league. I wouldn't go to that exclusive school because you're not there. You guys are my friends that's why. And friends stick together no matter what right Juvia. And pulease, get over it Erza." Lucy said.

"Sus, Drama queen." Erza snorts, making the blonde pout,

"It's true!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's true that you're a drama queen." Erza uttered.

"Erza... She can't copy my answers on English if ever she studies on Brent, all of the students there is smart ass." Juvia said.

"Juvia thanks for reminding us that Lucy needs us."  Levy  added.

"Oy! You're so mean, you're the one who's copying my answers on English! You're turning the table!" Lucy yelled, but the three just laughed. They ran inside the building as they laughter filled the space, not caring if others would see them, they entered the conference room number five and there they saw several sophisticated people inside the conference room already.

"Lucy, let's go to the buffet table already and get some take outs." Levy said, getting several plastic bags on her purse.

"Give me too!" Erza said, grabbing the disposal plastic on the blunette.

"Give me three!" Juvia said, making them all look at her with a poker face.

"Gravy friend. Three pieces of plastic bags at once? Can't we get a little first? Then we'll get another later, so that no body suspects us eating the whole thing?" Erza said.

"Guys, you don't have to pack. I'll just say to Spetto-san to prepare your take outs." Lucy said.

"Oh! I like that idea!" Levy said.

"You said it Lucy, no take back." Juvia added.

"Yeah. My mom's expecting me to have some take outs." Erza said,

"Yeah. I promise!" Lucy said.

"Hey there princess," they all automatically shifted their eyes on their side when they heard Loke's voice. And in an instant, their eyes grew wide to see their crushes together with Lucy's brother.

"I'm glad I was invited in this party." Juvia whispered.

"Good thing I wear this mermaid gown." Erza uttered in a low voice.

"Oh my gosh." Levy murmured.

Lucy on the other hand averted her gaze on his brother when she couldn't take the pinkette's intense gaze, "Onii-chan." She uttered, she could still feel his probing gaze on her.

'Stop it heart! Stop beating so fast! He has a girlfriend!' She scolded her heart that is throbbing so fast, she hasn't seen him for days since she figured out that the ivory headed he's with was his girlfriend. She tried her best just to avoid getting the same train with him, in which it was somehow successful. It really took her willpower to wait for him. Because seeing him with other girl is painful.

It was insane to think that she just have a crush in him and yet she's hurting like this. Her thoughts vanished when she felt someone poked her shoulders, she looked to see who it was and she was astonished when she saw her subway crush in front of her, offering his hand.

"E-Eto... Why are you offering your hand?" She squeaked as blush slowly spread on her cheeks.

"Shall we dance?" He asked, flashing him a timid smile, "Your friends and mine were already on the dance floor." He added.

She looked on her sides to check her friends, but they're no where to be seen, she looked on the dancefloor and saw them dancing with their basketball crushes. Lucy looked on him again, hesitating to accept his hand, hut decided to do so anyways.

For now, she'll forget that he had a girlfriend already.

~*~

Holla! I updated, I didn't proof read this, because it was already 11:00 pm here and I need to sleep already because tomorrow will be the start of my new semester. Hope you like it tho :)

SerenadeThis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 337 35
My memories played on a never ending repeat as I took my final breath. "I will never forget you, Fairy Tail." Natsu and Lucy... The Celestial Lovers...
431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
543K 17.4K 36
This is a Nalu fanfiction that will probably make you laugh, cry, fangirl/boy, fall on the floor, maybe you'll just read it. Who knows what you will...
1.6K 46 25
what if natsu fell in love with Lucy at a young age and was a vampire but also a dragon slayer and one night him and his father find her and bring he...