Lazy Man On Board

By Neoqueensandy

Da Vinci Ghetto is the laziest man in the world. Has had more jobs and has been fired from many jobs then any... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Introduction

12.7K 148 1
By Neoqueensandy

✌🏼️😉 Hey, Neoqueensandy here!!!

I thought I write a new story but I will continues to update the others stories I started. I do not expect to abandoned my stories so I will finish them. Even when they might that me a while to finish. I decided to create this story because I realize that there are many female Oc and their all very good but very few male Oc. For the record, I do not own One Piece, Oda-sensei does. I only own my Oc.

Well anyway, please enjoy this the story. And leave a comment please!!!!!!!😭.
Comments are the inspiration to the soul of the writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 1 14
After being imprisoned illegally for 200 years, 1223 year old super soldier George Von Jarek wants to travel the Seven Skies with his new family. How...
95.8K 2.8K 34
In the world where there is pirates sailing through the seas, searching for the treasure called "The One Piece" which was hidden by the pirate King n...
8.7K 250 13
{~C O M P L E T E D~} "La Aldea" is the name of a farm in the island of Garago. In that farm, there is a group of people who come from different fami...
176K 6.4K 27
When war breaks out in a kingdom deep within the Grand Line. Your Mother and Father step down from power, making you take responsibility for the fall...