How We Became DK4L

By UglyGoddiss16_

More

hi im De'arra
The Boy
To All My Readers

The move......

692 15 7
By UglyGoddiss16_

It was the beginning of summer and my dad August Lopez told my brother and I the we were moving to where I had no idea ! I was pretty devastated I was gonna leave never seeing my friends again especially my best friend Kay she was my ride or die it was depressing just telling her . It was the early Monday morning of July my brother and I woke up to pack all our stuff in the moving truck , As we said our goodbyes I broke down into tears trying to forget the house and neighborhood i grew up in .on the car ride there I was dreaming on the new house , school , and most definitely boys. 8 hours of boring driving finally came to an end I looked through the window to see this big ass house I was surprised asf I couldn't believe we were gonna live here I hopped out the car so damn fast I nearly tripped , When I opened the front door it was like Beyonce and Jay-z's house so big and bright , I ran up the stairs to see my new room when I opened the door ideas jumped to my head on how I was gonna set things up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.9K 69
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
224K 468 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...