Lost Love(Sequel to my crazy...

By shatteredpieces

soooo THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MY CRAZY ALPHA KING ROYAL AND I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A DESCRIPTION OF THE STOR... More

chapter2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter8
chapter9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter 19
chapter 22
chapter 23!!!(almost done with book)
Chapter 24 The end

Lost Love(Sequel to my crazy alpha king royal)

35.2K 358 22
By shatteredpieces

Chapter 1

by Yasser

I sometimes feel my heart will burst
from wanting you so much
I can't explain in words of how
I long to feel your touch

There is no way I can convey
this emptiness inside
That seems to tear my soul to shreds
as time goes swiftly by

If I could merely hold you near
for just a little while
If I could simply talk with you
or only see you smile

To have you look into my eyes
and wait to hear you say
Something that would help me
to take this pain away

If I have to wait forever
I guess that's what I'll do
For me, it will be worth it
to finally be with you...

-

-

-

-

-

“Alexis” A deep voice called out.

“Yes Kevin” I replied bored

He walked into my room and stood leaning on the door frame watching me brush my hair.

I paused and glanced at him “Is there anything specific you want?”

“You know what I want”

“Yes I do but you already know that's not going to happen.”

“Why!” His once blue piercing eyes were now black.

“Because we had a deal and that was if I left mine and Trey's pack and join your pack you wouldn't kill and declare war on the pack and I agreed to it but just wait a little more time please I'm not READY”

He was in front of me in a blink of an eye. “I don't know why you don't want to be remark he isn't coming back so just accept his death” He snarled.

“Even if I don't have his bite mark I still have the tattoo on my lower back but that doesn't mean I want the man who raped me, beated me and left me for dead in the fores....I wouldn't carry your pups if my life depended on it” I spat.

He growled and threw me on the bed, I tried sitting up but he slapped me back down and ripped my white night gown.

“Your going to carry my pups whether you like it or not!”

I growled dangerously knowing the monster was ready to spring out. My eyes turned black and my nails elongated into a lethal weapon so I swiped my nails across his face and kicked him off of me.

I stood in a defensive fighting stance while my naked body was exposed.

“Now why would you piss off a female werewolf who lost her mate....don't you know I battle this monster in me everyday from killing everyone in sight! Now leave because the monster smells your blood and she's about to fully take over my body”

He growled but walked out of my room slamming my door.

I blew out a breath and took full control over my body again. I walked over to my drawer and got one of Trey's shirt and while I was looking for that specific shirt I came across the photo album. I grabbed the shirt and tugged it on while grabbing the photo album and layed on my bed.

As I flipped through the pages of pictures a smile tugged on my lips not ust from the photos but remembering why I still was alive.

FLASHBACK!!!!!!

I was in another vision with Trey I've been having them about 3 times a week and they were the only thing keeping me somewhat sane.

We were on a bridge letting out feet dangle over it and throwing pebbles into the lake under us.

So what did you mean by 'but that's where your wrong' in the first visit when you died?” I asked squinting at him because the sun was in my eyes

I wasn't suppose to die.....and since I did die it took the balance out of life and to put it back into place I'm going to be reincarnated earlier than most werewolves when they die”

How much earlier”

Approximately 318 years earlier” He said giving me a side smile

I jumped up and started to dance and Trey laughed

Why are you dancing?”

not just dancing CELEBRATING! Hahaha”

Okay then why are you doing a celebrating dance”

Why the hell NOT! Haha do you know what this means” I said jumping up and down like a little kid

He nodded and got up so he can stand in front of me

I started to scream from joy and then I grabbed Trey in hug and broke down into tears

Hey don't cry” He pulled back and wiped the few tears that escaped my eye

I can't help it i'm a girl”

Yeah but your my girl”

Always and forever” I stated then kissed him

END OF FLASHBACK!!!!

You see that's why I'm still alive because Trey is going to come back and that vision was in 2013 and now it's 2036 so yeah that was 25 years ago.

And let me tell you our world haven't REALLY changed dramatically but let's state a few things that have changed:

.Gays and Lesbians are accepted throughout the whole WORLD

.We had 3 female presidents already

.there was finally a cure for all types of CANCER

.We spotted our first alien in space on mars( and speaking of which about 23 percent of the WORLD put 'PLAESE TAKE ME WITH YOU' on there door in red paint

.People wear less clothing

.All movies are in 3D and I hate it because 3D gives me migraines

.Aaliyah and Adam got married in 2012 and she got pregnant 7 months later but yeah she now have 3 children.

and let me just stop there but yeah and what else have happened lately....

well I left my pack because one day like somewhere in 2014 I was out running in the forest and I smelled Kevin and the rogues and they confronted me that they know what happened to Trey and basically Kevin threatened me.

FALSHBACK!!!

I stood paralyze at the sight of the men who raped and beated me until I nearly died.....what do they want? Do they want to finish their job or what!

We know about Trey and his....unfortunate death”Kevin stood in front of me naked

Okay and?” I had a bitchy tone to my voice and Kevin smiled

And without a male alpha how could your pack fend for themselves if let's just my pack came right this moment and slaughtered them” He licked his lips while watching m shocked expression

They would all die!....

What do you want” I spat

That night you was suppose to die....but you didn't you obviously stayed alive...that states one thing in my mind only, your strong and any male who put his semen into your body will have a STRONG child...If I knew you was such a fighter and strong willed I would've put my semen into your body,but I didn't at that time and know I want you to leave your pack and come into mine and have my child.” He brushed a piece of hair behind my ear just like he did that night.

I gulped “ Let's just say I didn't agree to your terms what would happen?”

Then with one snap of my fingers your pack and all the little kids running around will...die”

I stayed silent for a few seconds when I finally came into conclusion that I had no choice but to do what he asked.

Fine”

FLASHBACK OVER!!!!

So yeah Kevin and I haven't even had sex yet because of me and the monster keep fighting him off but that doesn't mean were stronger than him....he's been technically nice over the years waiting for me I guess because he had the chance to command me to do what he say's and to overpower me because he IS the Alpha king after all.

I just hope I can bid a little more time before he get's tired and force me to have his child.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.9K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
113K 2.6K 14
It's my first time doing this so please bear the shit I'm probably going to write. You loved him He used you You gave him everything He gave you no...
21.8K 451 44
"Chan I am scared" I mumbled "I understand you I am scared to but, we must overcome it and have fun with stays!" He said and I smiled Yujin is the on...
538K 11.9K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.