Girl Meets World The Cousin

By RebelRockerPrincess

What happens when Lucas cousin comes to live with him and his mom? What will happen when Lucas and his friend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Authors Note

Chapter 2

238 5 1
By RebelRockerPrincess

Ashlee's Pov

Mr.Matthews said he needed to talk to me in private. So he took me into his class room.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"Well I have been told you just got here today. Also Lucas doesn't know the reason you are staying with him and his mother." He said.

"Please don't tell anyone why I am living with them. In fact when you introduce me to the class can you not tell them I am his cousin?" I pleaded.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why don't you want me to tell anyone you are Lucas's cousin?" He asked.

"Last time people found out I got bullied and I rather that not happen again." I replied.

"Okay I will not tell anyone. I heard at your last school you had a 4.0 you might not want to bring that up in my class. A war might break out. Your aunt wanted me to keep a close eye on you because of you incident from last month. I hope you are okay with that." He informed me.

"Sure that's fine with me. Also in class can you please not put me next to Zay?" I asked.

"I will try my best." He said.

I walked out of the classroom to see Lucas and some other people. I'm guessing those are his friends. Then I see one of the people there is the one and only Zay. The person that I can never forgive. I didn't want to be near Zay. So I walked to my music class. I'm 30 mins early to class. I walk up to the teacher, and she turned to face me.

"Hey may I use a guitar until it is five mins to class starting?" I asked.

"You may!" The teacher exclaimed.

I walked to the guitar. I picked it up and sat on a chair. I started to play This is War by 30 Second to Mars. Well after 20 minutes of playing. The she said they had to leave because today was a field trip. I couldn't go because I didn't have a permission slip. So she lead me down to the classroom I could be in. The awesome thing was that I got to borrow the guitar for the rest of the school year. We have been walking quite a while. When we got were I needed to be. I sat there, and began to read a book. I read it the whole time. When the 3rd class ended it was time for lunch. I went to the lunch room and got food. I sat at table by myself. It was quite nice to not have to talk to people. All people usually just want to know why I have moved here. I really don't want to talk about it. Because if I do the tears will start, and will nearly impossible stop. Just then Lucas and his friends walked by my table. So I put hood up on my head. So that they couldn't see who I am. I think Zay saw me. Because he winked at me and walked to Lucas. I swear if he tells Lucas where I am. I will just walk home; and will tell my aunt I am staying home. Some girl in Lucas's friend group walks back to my table.

"Hey! My friends and I were wondering if you want to sit with some people so your not lonely? I mean it's not fun to sit by yourself." The hyper girl asked.

"Thank you, but no thank you miss. I'm quite fine where I am." I replied.

"Okay. Well if you change your mind we will be over here." She said.

"Thanks." I replied.

She walked to the tabled her friends are sitting at. I keep my hood on, and ate my food. Hoping that Lucas wouldn't know that I am the one sitting by myself. Just then I got a text. I pull out my cell phone. I put my head down and look at the phone. It is a text from Lucas.

"Are you still at school?" His text said.

"Yes I'm still at school. Also please don't tell people we are cousins." I texted back.

"Why don't you want people to know?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later. Just please do this for me." I replied.

"Okay, but tell me after school today." He texted back.

I finished my food. Then throw my trash. I walked to Mr. Matthews class room waiting for class to start.

"I see somebody is ready for class." Mr. Matthews said.

"More like I just want school to be over." I replied.

"So how has your first day of school going?" He asked.

"Same as any school day." I said.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He inquired.

"I guess it is neutral." I answered.

"That's good I think." He replied.

"So where do I sit sir?" I asked.

"Right behind your cousin." He said.

Just then Lucas walked in, and sat down. I walked to the seat behind him. I put my stuff down. When I looked up Zay was right in next to me.

"That is my seat." Said Zay.

"Actual Mr. Babineaux you by the wall now." Mr. Matthews said.

"Whatever." Zay replied.

I looked to the front and tried to pay attention to Mr. Matthews lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so happy school is over. I walked outside to see my cousin talking to his friends. I didn't want to interrupt so I got my phone out and put my headphones in. I went on to my Pandora. The Devil In Me by Gin Wigmore started to play. I started to rock out. I listened to music till Lucas was done talking to his friend. I saw Lucas search for something. My guess is he's looking for me. So I walked up to him.

"There you are." Lucas said.

" Yeah. I have been waiting for you." I replied.

We started to walk towards Lucas's house.

"So Ash why didn't you want me to tell people we are cousins?" He asked.

"Do you promise not to get mad?" I asked.

"I will try my best." He replied.

"Well back in Texas when you told people we were related. Well people started to make fun of me because I was not like you. They would beat me up. They didn't ever stop. I just don't want that to ever happen again." I told him.

"Who did that? " He inquired. He looked angry.

"Lucas calm down." I said.

"Is this why you moved in with my mom and I?" He asked.

"Part of the reason." I retorted.

"What's the other part?" He asked.

"I would rather not reveal that not now." I said.

"Tell me." He said sternly.

"I will not." I replied.

"Why?" He inquired.

"I'd just can't do it. Please stop trying to get me to say it. I really don't like reliving these moments." I informed him, starting to tear up.

I looked at him. He was still angry. I couldn't deal with this right now. I ran to Lucas house. I just need to go to my room. Why did he have to push it? It's my first day here, and I don't think I can handle it. I might ask my aunt if I can be home schooled. Why do bad things always have to happen to me? I hear the front door close; and footsteps getting close to my room. Just out in front of my door. I was holding still and trying not to make a sound. The door open to revile Lucas there. He looked at me and his eyes softened. He walk to where I am. He sits himself down.
"Ash I am sorry. I really am." He said.
"I forgive you." I said looking down at my hands.
"I will not try to make you tell me thing you don't want to." He said.
"Thanks. I just need time to heal from the things that have already happened to me." I replied.
I looked over at him to see him deep in thought. Then he got up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...