Trynna Make It (Yn and Roc Ro...

By Hailey_Michele

Yn and Chresanto live in Compton. They have a hard life. They are trynna make it out. If they do, will there... More

Just the Introduction
Work
Pay Back's a Bitch
School Time
At Practice
One Year
What in the world is going on?
Planning Our Future
Wedding Planning
Shopping
The Rest of the Day
Happy Birthday
Prehia Dr. Appointment
Marcus Did What
Happy Family
Happy Independence Day
Best Surprise Ever
The Wedding
First Day Married
Prehia's Birthday Part One
Prehia's Birthday Part Two
Leaving For The Honey Moon
Our Honey Moon
Taking Over The Family Buisness
Taking Over the Family Business
On The Run
Twins
Update
Play Date
Down Hill
They're a...
Amazing
What Do You Want
Here They Come
Falling Apart
Yn's Birthday
Craig and Monique
Craig and Monique's Baby...
Play Date
Why Are You Here?
1 year later
On Tour
Santo's birthday
ATL Concert
Please Read, This is Very Important
Ray, You Best Get To Explaining
Pranks and Payback
Interview
Two Weeks Later
Good News
Okay
With Nicki and Wayne Part One
2,000
With Nicki and Wayne Part 2
Prehia's Surprise
Altereak Ahmiere August
Cheating...
I Hope We Work This Out
Four Months
Old Friend Of Mine (Stupid title but, this is gonna be good)
Family Day Off
What's Good People? (Lol, please read, even though it's short.)
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part 2
Yn's...
Imagines
Out Of A Comma
Here Comes The Baby
Santo's Meeting
Where's My Kids
What'd You Do To My Kids
Is He Alive Or Not
What?
Home Finally
The Family Day
This Can't Be Good
We're Still Flying
Chresanto August
My Family
I'm Not Letting You Go
Epilogue
Part Two: Old Friends, More Secrets
Little Secrets
Well, Why Not?
Is It Over For Good?
Hard Times
Trouble
Big Brother To The Rescue
Guilty or Innocent?
Guilty Or Innocent Pt. 2
Welcome Home!(Part One)
Welcome Home!(Part Two)
Getting Back To Normal
What's Wrong With My Wife
Mommy Day
Mommy Day Part 2
Tour Day
Please Read
Reunited Friends
Surprise!
Chill Day
Baby Number Ten
Appointments
First Day Of Middle School
Busy days
Too Busy
All Mine
Adoption?
Highschool
Snitches Get Stitches | 31 Days of Christmas
Cassandra
Decorations
Merry Christmas! (Very Important)
New Story Up
Thanksgiving
Preparing for the Baby
10 Years Going On Forever
Epilogue | Part 1
Epilogue | Part Two
Next Chapter Info | August Alsina
Sequel
Sequel!! We Made It

I Ride For You

1.2K 53 4
By Hailey_Michele

_____________________________________________________________________________

Now I look back on the time

That we spent and

I see it in my mind

Playing over and over again

'Cause boy right now

You got me breaking down

And I just can't figure out why

But this is what you say

Ride when we ride we ride

It's 'til the day that we die

When we ride we ride

It's 'til the day that we die

~Rihanna, 'We Ride'

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Santo's POV*

"You okay?" I asked, placing my hand on Yn's back. Her hand flew up to her face, wiping her face.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Santo." Yn said.

I sat beside her and wrapped both my arms around her.

"I won't let anything happen to you. I swear." I promised her. She nods her head but continues crying. I just let her cry on me, and kept trying to comfort her.

When we landed in Atlanta, Yn was sleeping, so I carried her to the car and then got our stuff.

"You let her come!" Wayne(Her uncle) yelled, looking at Yn. I held my hands up.

"I told her stay. She's stubborn though, she told me she's coming whether I liked it or not. I didn't want to argue with her, especially when we don't know how this is going to go down." I explained. Wayne's face softened.

"Alright, protect her, okay? I'm gonna try my hardest to get you both out alive." He said. I nod.

"Focus on Yn. Please." I begged.

"Son, if I get her out without you, she'll go running back in for you." Wayne said.

"Doing anything you have to, just make sure she's safe. If I don't get out and she does, lock her in a car or something, just protect her." I said, looking down at her as she slept.

"You must really love her." Wayne said.

"I do, sir, I really do." I said, not taking my eyes off of her.

"I see that. I'll try to get both of you out." He repeated. I sighed and looked at Yn.

"Make her your first priority." I said.

"Okay." He agreed.

I picked Yn up and carried her into her uncle's Atlanta house. I carried her to a guest room and laid her on the bed. The guys put our stuff in there, then walked out and closed the door behind them. I sat on the bed beside Yn and took her hand. I stared at her for a minute, thinking about everything.

We're married, we've been married for three, almost four years. I'm twenty-two, she's twenty-one. We have seven kids. From ages five to five months. I don't wanna lose her, I don't wanna lose the kids. Most importantly, I don't want our kids to lose her. They need their mother.

"Yn, you gotta wake up, baby girl. We have to get ready." I whispered, hoping she wouldn't hear me and she was sleep and stay here. It didn't work.

-At the warehouse where Monty and her aunt are, a few hours later-

*No One's POV*

Chresanto hugged Yn one more time, kissing her slowly. Then he poured his heart out to her.

"I love you, Yn. I'm gonna make sure that you get out. Thank you for sticking with me through everything. And being so understanding, if we get out of this today, I swear, I'll take us out the game. We'll be done with it all. We'll just be a family, us and our kids." He promised. Yn hugged him one last time and kissed his lips in return for the sweet speech.

"I love you too. It sounds like a plan. We got this." She said, grabbing his hand. And with that, they entered the huge abandoned ware house.

All hell broke loose right after the doors were opened. Hundreds of lives were lost, almost before making it in the building. Not only on Yn and Santo's side, but also on Monty and her aunt's.

Yn and Chresanto were looking for her aunt and Monty, killing everyone who came in their way, never leaving one another's sight.

They finally reached a locked up door, which, of course was no struggle for them to get through. Santo learned a few tricks growing up in the ghetto, he knows how to pick a lock. It's his second nature.

"Hmm, my niece, what am I going to do with you?" Someone asked, most liking Yn's aunt.

"How about we both put the guns down, and fight this out like real women? The winner is the one who doesn't die. You're boyfriend over there can do the same, of course with Monty." They said.

"He's my husband." Yn said, in a rather harsh tone. She looked up at her husband, waiting for his answer. Chresanto had to think about it, he knew that woman was most likely hiding some sort of weapon on her, but so is Yn. He knows that for sure, but he also knows Yn would never pull out a knife in a fist fight.

"Let's do it." He said, dropping the gun he held in his hand. Yn did the same, along with Monty and her aunt.

That's when it really went down. The whole time, Yn watched her husband's back, and he watched hers, making sure nothing shady was going down.

Yn grabbed her aunts head and bashed it into the concrete floor, crushing her skull almost instantly. Yn was tired of beating around the bush and entertaining this, she wanted them both dead. Chresanto had the same thought, and grabbed Monty's head, twisting it and snapping his neck. He wasn't dead, but he was paralyzed. The husband and wife looked at each other before pulling their guns from behind them and shooting both her aunt and Monty in the head, ensuring they were dead.

That wasn't the end though, after that, Wayne took Yn out, holding her over his shoulder. She kicked and screamed, wanting to go back in and help her husband, who was inside the blood bath.

"Wayne, put me down. He's my husband!" She yelled, kicking wildly and screaming at the top of her lungs.

"I can't he wants you safe. So do I." Wayne said, taking the kicks and punches he was receiving from the now livid Yn.

Meanwhile, inside the warehouse, her husband continued to fight for his families safety.

"Chresanto, let's go!" One of his members yelled. Chresanto quickly realized that only a few men were left. About five on the rival team. He ran out quickly, not taking in all the dead bodies. As soon as he got out the building, it blew up.

Chresanto looked around him, he had lost about a hundred men. The rest were all out there. He heard screaming, he knew that scream anywhere. It belonged to his wife, Yn August. He stood up, feeling slightly dizzy because he stood up much to fast.

He saw Yn with her uncle, raising hell about something. They were quite a distance away. They argued for a few minutes, Chresanto stood there, waiting for them to realize him, not moving so he wouldn't fall.

*Yn POV*

The building just blew up. I don't see Santo. What if he's dead?

"Wayne, you should have got him! You should have let me go with him!" I yelled, punching his chest.

"Yn, that's what he wanted. He wants you safe." Wayne said, remaining calm.

"No, no! I need him!" I yelled, crying my eyes out.

"Yn!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw someone standing by the fire. I automatically ran to him.

I jumped on them, causing us both to fall. I smashed my lips to his, without waiting.

"I thought you were dead." I said, wiping his face. He wiped mine.

"Not that easy. I love you." He said, cupping my face.

"I love you too." I said, kissing him slowly. When I pulled back, I pecked his lips several times, making him laugh.

Me and him sat up and watched the fire. Santo wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I told him, laying my head on his shoulder. We sat there watching the fire, cuddled up, covered in dirt and blood, probably not even our own. It's still my favorite moment with him.

So, the next chapter is an epilogue, then I will add part two, it's gonna be in this book also. Vote/comment and tell me what you think. A new character will also be introduced in the next chapter, just a heads up.

~Michele

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 8.1K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
34K 884 27
This is a new story about Chresanto and Keisha. They go from stranger's to fam when Chresantos dad meets Keishas mom. Keisha and Chresanto become mor...
4.5K 112 28
This story is about a girl named Y/N she is 21 and her parents are Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. Her sister is April Jones and her sister's boyfriend is...